puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER 2!!  (Read 287049 times)

iDOL15

• View Profile
Re: iDOLM@STER 2!!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
I confirmed it myself.

Well that's bad. I mean 765 has enough idols as it is. Hell, the game has enough idols as it is. They might as well start calling it iM@S48.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 11:44:40 PM by iDOL15 »

H4ataraxia

• 清く正しい天海春香でーす!
    • View Profile
    • 愛の速度を超える
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 01:28:33 AM »
bust a morning musume
fire half the idols or make them retire
keep haruka for copyright and hire an entire new cast so we can kill ourselves over how dumb bandani namco is.

though its quite obvious, interview with gamiP; when the camera guy asked him if theres gonna be new idols he paused for a good 5 seconds and said i cant spoil anything.

lisondra22

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 03:19:34 AM »
I don't care which system they use because i have both.
What's important is they release it.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 05:35:08 AM »
In all seriousness though, I do remember back when they interviewed that guy, he mentioned a full 961Pro cast for the next game.

Which is good. 876fangroup can burn to the ground.

digi162

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »
Idolm@ster 2...for the iPad 8)

I'm looking forward to seeing the screenshots when they come out.  It'll be fun to pick apart the pictures and take a look at them.
MCDONALDS x YAYOI FANFIC PLZ

H4ataraxia

• 清く正しい天海春香でーす!
    • View Profile
    • 愛の速度を超える
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 08:51:42 AM »
In all seriousness though, I do remember back when they interviewed that guy, he mentioned a full 961Pro cast for the next game.

Which is good. 876fangroup can burn to the ground.

indeed he has promised that

also, you cant burn something that doesn't even exist

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:21 PM »
Ah, sorry. So very true.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »
Just saying, but denying something doesn't exist when it clearly does is fucking stupid and ignorant. If you don't like a product, that's fine, just as long as you acknowledge it's there. On that note, we'll just have to see what becomes of the 876 crew. If Namco were to make just the one game for 876, it would be pretty pointless to do so. Seeing as Im@s DS was the first phase of the 2nd Vision project, 876 must be there for a reason.

ANYWAYS

This should be quite interesting if 961 does get a full lineup of idols.
Just a bit of speculation, but... I think if there are full idol lineups for multiple production companies (765, 961, and possibly 876), you get to be a producer for one of the companies, and from there you chose your idol or group.
If that's the case, you're going to need some serious memory to have all that data... *coughbluraycough*

U MAD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 10:35:15 PM by Scotty »

Pizzaman

• Will sell pizza to Makoto.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 06:15:00 PM »
Just saying, but denying something doesn't exist when it clearly does is fucking stupid and ignorant. We'll just have to see what fate lies for the 876 crew.
Indeed.
Scotty goes too far sometimes.

Anyway.

TGS this year seems fun. Couldn't go last year since I was down with the flu, but this year...
The 5th Anniversary Live might reveal stuff too?
A professional amateur.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »
Just saying, but denying something doesn't exist when it clearly does is fucking stupid and ignorant. If you don't like a product, that's fine, just as long as you acknowledge it's there. On that note, we'll just have to see what becomes of the 876 crew. If Namco were to make just the one game for 876, it would be pretty pointless to do so. Seeing as Im@s DS was the first phase of the 2nd Vision project, 876 must be there for a reason.
Someone had to say it, all we had to know was when XDD
ANYWAYS
This should be quite interesting if 961 does get a full lineup of idols.
Just a bit of speculation, but... I think if there are full idol lineups for multiple production companies (765, 961, and possibly 876), you get to be a producer for one of the companies, and from there you chose your idol or group.
If that's the case, you're going to need some serious memory to have all that data... *coughbluraycough*
That sounds like the greatest idea for iM@S 2 I've heard so far. We'd get to keep all of our favorite idols, and then get more new idols...the best of both worlds XD

Mind you, I love the 765 and 961 idols (the 876 ones, too, though I didn't like that gameplay in the least). At the same time, though, wouldn't it be exciting to see new idols? As long as they...you know, don't suck.

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 04:38:10 AM »
Wow why does all the big news happen when im not around its a conspiracy by namco

I gotta start saving. This is just wow but i guess you all did predict this a while back hopefully the PS3 part comes  true as well.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 06:46:12 PM »
I doubt of all things, 961 would exist in iM@S 2 (better yet, they exist no more).

Seeing as Im@s DS was the first phase of the 2nd Vision project, 876 must be there for a reason.
My theory, iM@S 2's storyline will happen before or around DS. If Namco thinks that we are as smart as they think we are, we'd already know what to look forward to.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
I doubt of all things, 961 would exist in iM@S 2 (better yet, they exist no more).

You're not GamiP. You're not allowed to say 961Pro doesn't exist.

H4ataraxia

• 清く正しい天海春香でーす!
    • View Profile
    • 愛の速度を超える
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 10:02:31 PM »
My theory, iM@S 2's storyline will happen before or around DS. If Namco thinks that we are as smart as they think we are, we'd already know what to look forward to.

there is no such story line, there will be no story line, just a setting
you make your own storyline
like the first game.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 10:04:20 PM by H4ataraxia »

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »
You're not GamiP. You're not allowed to say 961Pro doesn't exist.
As much as Kuroi-dono may object, I think meant that...since this game is likely to take place after SP, there wouldn't technically be a 961Pro.

...unless they had more idols than Takane, Hibiki, and Miki. *dramatic twist* I don't know if the end of the game involved 961 shutting down, or if those 3 just jumped agencies.

Even so. We know the 961 idols will be in iM@S 2. What we don't know is if they will be part of 961 or not (but honestly, it seems unlikely that they will be).