Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER "Live" stage recordings  (Read 4603 times)

Dread Emperor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: iDOLM@STER "Live" stage recordings
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 05:10:18 AM »
Bit of a major bump; got more videos on the way.

The Intensity Pro was playing funny buggers with the motherboard I've been using, which stop me from using it to make videos for a long time; since then I've upgraded to a Intensity Shuttle and a Asus U3S6 card which have been hassle free.

Have also been buying up on XBL points for my JP account as play-asia now email the redeem codes; so I've been grabbing all the DLC (basically have all the songs w/ remixes along with a fair amount of customes.)

Will get stuck back into it when I've gotten the Xbox version of No More Heroes: Paradise out of my system. :D

Light travels faster than sound... That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Dread Emperor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
Did a test recording of the 7th PV downloaded onto my Xbox 360 from XBL, using the new Intensity Shuttle.

What's also different about this one, is that I did a straight upload of the 1.3Gb sized JMPEG raw, rather than converting to DIVX first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfxdvMTlE2k

Light travels faster than sound... That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »
Did a test recording of the 7th PV downloaded onto my Xbox 360 from XBL, using the new Intensity Shuttle.
Which is ironic seeing as how the input source is only 720p and there already being cleaner versions up for download on the net with smaller filesizes.
Yea, I know you're just recording it to test some things out thus making above mentioned points moot, but I'm just pointing it out :|

Also, is it me or does the video look somewhat oversaturated?