Username: Password:

Author Topic: Small bug  (Read 1668 times)

Pizzaman

• Will sell pizza to Makoto.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Small bug
« on: January 01, 2010, 08:19:14 AM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9258703

So did anyone experience this bug over the new year?
It's a bug which happens to have a very limited activation span, but a bug none the less.
A professional amateur.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: Small bug
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 08:36:45 AM »
Aww, a promise that can't be kept without a time machine. I bet Makoto will be disappointed :(

Pizzaman

• Will sell pizza to Makoto.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 09:57:14 AM »
But since most Producers have time traveling devices built into them, it shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

So you need a time traveling device, Tween?
A professional amateur.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 09:14:26 PM »
haha, yeah, must've missed out on that little feature XD

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 03:10:51 AM »
Makoto I would time travel across the dimensions for you Probably not. :"D

anyways; I saw a picture of the same thing except with Azusa this morning -- I laughed really hard for some odd reason.

I've always really hated that play in 12 hours thing >_>; So after saving I just turn off my PSP lol.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 03:14:03 AM »
I've always really hated that play in 12 hours thing >_>; So after saving I just turn off my PSP lol.
Same. I always tell the game that I want to keep playing and then shut it off, even if I just wanna switch modes XD
Even if I remembered to come back when they told me to, chances are I'll be somewhere doing something else and miss it, anyhow. :s
in which case, time travel would be very handy :D

digi162

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 05:43:06 AM »
I wouldn't mind that promise thing if it was more of a productive means to help your idol.  It's just like the self lessons, it's just easier to do the lesson manually then try and time it exactly to pull your psp out of sleep.

Speaking of bugs/glitches, I don't know if anyone has experienced the one where the game loses track of text and your idol is stuck bobbing.  I had that happen several weeks after getting PS.  Pulled the UMD out and put it back to see if it could fix itself, but it didn't help, I had to exit the game.  Fortunately I haven't been able to pull the glitch off again but makes me wonder if it was a glitch in the game at all or just my psp acting funny that moment :-\
MCDONALDS x YAYOI FANFIC PLZ

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 06:51:14 AM »
I wouldn't mind that promise thing if it was more of a productive means to help your idol.  It's just like the self lessons, it's just easier to do the lesson manually then try and time it exactly to pull your psp out of sleep.

Speaking of bugs/glitches, I don't know if anyone has experienced the one where the game loses track of text and your idol is stuck bobbing.  I had that happen several weeks after getting PS.  Pulled the UMD out and put it back to see if it could fix itself, but it didn't help, I had to exit the game.  Fortunately I haven't been able to pull the glitch off again but makes me wonder if it was a glitch in the game at all or just my psp acting funny that moment :-\
Yeah, doing self lessons, I never understood doing XD Plus the lessons are kinda fun to do, so why skip 'em?

and, oddly enough, that same glitch happened to me a few days ago! I started a new storyline with Iori and she just was left sitting there. I was pretty worried when I discovered that none of the buttons did anything (I thought my PSP broke right then and there XD) but after shutting it off, it worked fine and hasn't happened again. ???