puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Translation Project - iDOLM@STER SP - We Need People!  (Read 27754 times)

AkuAkane

• View Profile
Re: Translation Project - iDOLM@STER SP - We Need People!
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2014, 10:15:21 PM »
Has the translation project died? From what I can tell there hasn't been any significant progress since Yukiho's route was finished back in 2012. I'm pretty happy just having Makoto and Iori's routes translated, but I'd really love to have Ritsuko and especially Azusa's routes translated too =<
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

ohanaerica33

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2014, 02:39:56 PM »
is the translation project still ongoing~? i can help with the english translations, just email me what i need to translate.
just 3 (i mean 4, Ami & Mami are considered 1) more idols needed to be translated, dont fall back now~
(and email me what is needed, i'll gather more people for this~)
ohanaerica33@gmail.com ^^

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2014, 01:53:33 PM »
The text previewer is broken. In the past this would be used to see how the text would fit in game. This is important as without it you could have text running off the screen making it unreadable. It's certainly not a product you can just translate in email then release.

pouki90

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2015, 01:46:45 PM »
Hi threre o/

If recruitment is still open I would like to give a hand and help with the trans. project. So if there anything you want know feel free to mp me o/
See ya o/

Miura

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2016, 07:45:11 AM »
Is there any information out there about what is broken with the text previewer?  I played through each of the translated routes (and untranslated as well) and noticed the text running out of the text box and assumed it was a "dialog window limit" requiring that it all fit in the same number of windows as the Japanese version but was confused to discover the journalist glitch where all the dialog branches print out before being asked for a name which seems to contradict that assumption in a way.

I would like to contribute to this project as well but I'm wondering how much information is still out there from the original translation group so we can understand the hurdles that were already overcome and the issues that caused it to be dropped in the first place.