Username: Password:

Author Topic: Favorite Idols  (Read 18746 times)

Himitsu

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Idols
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2017, 01:44:43 PM »
Love
1. Takane - Beautiful character, beautiful voice, beautiful looks. I feel like her personality has incredible depth, so that I always know there is something I haven't yet learned about her and she often has a unique and interesting way of seeing things.  I wanna keep it short here, maybe I'll put a longer explanation in another thread.

2. Chihaya - I like serious, more quiet and dark characters, so Chihaya fits that very well. However I don't feel the same kind of depth from her that I feel in Takane and sometimes find her drama a bit unrelatable. Her voice is great for the right kind of songs, which also happen to be songs I like.
3. Yukiho - I like her soft and kind character and I also like how she tries to overcome her weakness. However sometimes her anxiety and low self esteem go a bit too far and she can become a bit annoying. Her voice is very pleasant in songs like "Ano hi no namida" but can be a bit squeaky at times.
4. Azusa - She is very kind, positive and calm. She also had the best episode in the anime and her airheadedness often leads to fun situations. However due to her thoughtlessness she also feels a bit lacking in depth and her visuals don't appeal to me very much. Her singing voice is great.
5. Hibiki - She is very cute and energetic, a fun character, but as mentioned earlier I normally prefer more serious characters. As much as I hate to admit it, her design is what puts her above Yayoi for me. Her singing is fun but I don't really find it something special.
6. Yayoi - Very similar to Hibiki for me, but I particularily like how she's always cheerful even though she comes from a poor family. For both her and Hibiki I find interacting with them in the games very fun.
7. Haruka - She is cute and a very good friend, which means a lot to me. However besides that she's kinda bland and I think I would maybe like her more if she wasn't constantly pushed into the mc/leader kind of role and getting extra exposure even though she doesn't really have any particular appeal.

Okay
8. Makoto - The thing about her wanting to be more girly is kinda cute and relatable, but I don't really like tomboys and she is too impulsive for my liking (though that could be said about some idols I have higher aswell). Also while her voice is definitely unique it is not really one I like.
9. Ritsuko - I can never really come to quite like her. I find her role as "producer-idol" interesting, aswell as her being kind of a smart, older (compared to most other idols) girl, but even though she is older she is still extremely impulsive and I don't like her voice at all, especially when singing.
10. Mami - I just don't really like these childish, mischievous and immature characters and I also don't like the designs of the twins very much either. I like Mamis more than Amis though which is why I have her ahead.
11. Ami - see above

Dislike
12. Miki
13. Iori
I'm not gonna say anything about these 2, since while I dislike them they still have their fans and producers and I don't want to be a meany!

Pichuchu

• Greenhorn
  • :9
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2017, 09:29:48 PM »
Favorite Idol
Ami (She's the one that sold me on the series, and I just adore her, too bad she doesn't get a lot of attention)

Love
Hibiki
Yukiho

Mami
Iori
Azusa
Ritsuko
Makoto

Indifferent/Don't care
Yayoi
Miki
Haruka
Takane
Chihaya

sparkler

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2017, 12:41:31 AM »
Love
Chihaya
Miki
Ami
Mami

Haruka
Hibiki
Makoto
Iori
Yukiho

Indifferent
Takane
Azusa
Ritsuko
Yayoi

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2017, 06:42:48 PM »
Hi there! I'm back at the forums! (My post will apply for all franchises, but I may not put some names, especially ML and SideM since I really don't delve into them that much. So here it goes...)

Waifu Tier
Takane - Arguably the most beautiful and adaptable voice in the main franchise. Also, she's really my waifu in 765.
Kirari - Yeah, hate Kirari all you want, but I really love and am uncontrollably fond by her speaking voice. I loved her in her version of Anzu no Uta! I am just simply fond of her. She's too cute for me!
Shiho - I loved her character design. She's a calm person outside but very lonely inside. She's me in ML form.

Love Tier
Chihaya - Her past was very similar to a teacher of mine that I even featured it in my annual Teacher's Day tribute on Wattpad (Yes! I do Wattpad!) and it really strikes me. Also I loved Asami Imai. That ku... is a trademark.
Anzu - We all have that laziness going on. That's what I loved about Anzu. And also her leader position in the anime unit she was in with Chieri and Kanako was awesome...and she still ended up being lazy...afuuu.
Anna - Introverts come out! I love her introverted side.
Azusa - Her ditzy personality is what I really loved about her. And also her catchphrase. Ara!
Rin - Awesomely cool. Two words is enough.
Fumika -The same as Anna.

Honorable Mentions: Jupiter

Like Tier
Haruka
Yukiho
Miki
Yayoi
Ritsuko
Makoto
Iori
Ami, Mami
Hibiki
Uzuki
Mio
Kanako
Chieri
Riina
Miku
Miria
Kaede
Rika
Mika
Miho
Nao K.
Karen
Mirai
Shizuka
Tsubasa
Kana
Serika
Megumi
Minako
Nao Y.
Kotoha

I can't put someone on the Meh/Indifferent Tier and on the Hate Tier cause I AIN'T HATING ANY OF THEM. No hate, just love.

There I am. I'm out.

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »
LOVE TIER:
Takane
Chihaya

REALLY LIKE TIER:
Hibiki
Makoto
Azusa
Mami

LIKE/OK TIER:
Yayoi
Ami
Ritsuko
Miki

INDIFFERENT/FORMERLY HATED TIER:
Yukiho
Iori

HATE TIER:
Haruka

So let's do the list for when I first got into iDOLM@STER (some time in 2013):

LOVE TIER:
Chihaya
Azusa

REALLY LIKE TIER:
Miki

LIKE/OK TIER:
Hibiki
Mami
Ami
Yayoi

INDIFFERENT TIER:
Makoto
Takane
Ritsuko

HATE TIER:
Yukiho
Iori
Haruka
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:23:41 PM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2017, 09:25:19 PM »
Well the original list I posted is an old list. I should update it so here we are:

LOVE TIER:
Takane
Hibiki

IN-BETWEEN REALLY LIKE AND LOVE TIER:
Makoto
Chihaya

REALLY LIKE TIER:
Azusa
Mami

LIKE/OK TIER:
Yayoi
Yukiho
Iori
Ami

INDIFFERENT TIER:
Ritsuko

REALLY DISLIKE TIER:
Miki

HATE TIER:
Haruka
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:48:44 AM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »
Sorry for steering off the beaten path, but I'd like to ask the female members who claimed to love female idols within this thread;
Do you love them in the yuri-kind of way? Or is it just sisterly kind of love?

I'm asking this out of culture shock; female anime fans around me loathe idols in general, especially idolmaster, so it would be interesting to discover polar-opposite opinions.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2017, 09:44:20 PM »
Sorry for steering off the beaten path, but I'd like to ask the female members who claimed to love female idols within this thread;

I'm asking this out of culture shock; female anime fans around me loathe idols in general, especially idolmaster, so it would be interesting to discover polar-opposite opinions.

I don<'t like them in a yuri way I just love their charakters, backstories and voices. I think femalse can Like female characters/idols without romantic feelings involved.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »

Well I've said it before but I'd go gay for Takane if she were real. Otherwise it's just a deep admiration of their skills and love of their personalities.

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
I don<'t like them in a yuri way I just love their charakters, backstories and voices. I think femalse can Like female characters/idols without romantic feelings involved.

True, but then it's interesting to see romance being put into equation. Like the posters above us that claimed several waifus from the franchise despite being female.

Well I've said it before but I'd go gay for Takane if she were real. Otherwise it's just a deep admiration of their skills and love of their personalities.

So...both?
I find that it's common in waifuism for people to believe as if their object of affection is real. Do you believe in that too?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2017, 01:43:50 AM »
Takane's a fictional character. Why would I think she's real?

Producerchan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2017, 06:13:38 AM »

As a girl who identifies as bisexual, I have to admit that a personal attraction to them as women does play into it. In this respect, I like Azusa, Makoto, Ritsuko, and Yukiho the most. The outfits don't help @////@

MamiTomoeForever

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2017, 04:22:52 PM »
Love Tier
Haruka
Chihaya

Like Tier
Takane
Hibiki
Azusa

Indifferent Tier
Makoto
Yayoi
Iori
Yukiho

Dislike Tier
Ami
Mami
Ritsuko

Hate Tier
Miki

Actually, looking back the only thing that's really still true is the hate. I'd say I like everyone else, but my top three are Haruka and Chihaya still, but now Ami. She's grown on me a lot.

I'm a girl who is super gay but I'm not attracted to any of the idols. So for me its more sisterly.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2017, 09:53:59 AM »
I've been watching The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls this year, and gosh, it got me hooked just as much as 765 Pro.  I really love the anime, even tho there were some moments that got me depressed.  Regardless, there are lots of Cinderella Girls idols, so I'll only be listing the Main and Secondary ones from the anime.  My opinions of the girls are mixed.

Waifu Tier: (How the heck can I choose between them?)
Rin
Miku

Love Tier: (Kaede and Nao are both close to Waifu tier.)
Kaede
Nao
Ranko
Miho
Kanako
Miria

Like Tier:
Rika
Riina
Minami
Chieri
Uzuki
Anya

OK Tier:
Karen
Sae
Mizuki
Anzu
Sachiko
Mayu

Dislike Tier:
Mika
Mio
Natsuki
Koume

Hate Tier:
Kirari
Shoko
Airi
Nana

Biggest rise: Ranko (Maaya Uchida is such a great voice actress, and she's one of the reasons why I love Ranko so much.)
Biggest drop: Mika (She was very mean to her sister, and her sister was such a sweet girl.  I'm also not fond of her voice.)

By the way, here is my idol ranking list from kouhi.me, which included 765 Pro, Dearly Stars, and CG (It may be updated):

http://i.imgur.com/NaVfEDw.png
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:35:47 AM by DawnHibiki »
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou