Username: Password:

Author Topic: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread  (Read 34976 times)

Nanashi

Re: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
I don't know if this has been answered before, but here's a question...
In the catalog #1 PV, from 1:27 to 2:01, a stage is shown that I don't remember ever seeing in the game. Or actually I do recognize it as the office mode 'original stage'-stage, except there's no background png and this one has the floor lights and spotlights on and everything. Where does this stage appear in game?

Anyways, in my opinion unlocking new stuff the regular way's half the charm of doing auditions.
Also, you'll be using someone else's Producer name if you uses another's save.
Speaking of unlocking new stuff... out of curiosity, did anyone here ever try collecting every single one of a specific idol's mails? I stumbled upon this guide that listed the requirements for getting each mail and it looked like it'd take ages...
(If anyone's interested in this I don't mind translating it btw)

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »
I don't know if this has been answered before, but here's a question...
In the catalog #1 PV, from 1:27 to 2:01, a stage is shown that I don't remember ever seeing in the game. Or actually I do recognize it as the office mode 'original stage'-stage, except there's no background png and this one has the floor lights and spotlights on and everything. Where does this stage appear in game?
It doesn't appear in the game normally (yet?).
It's the stage used by the gamedesigners in the debug thing.

Speaking of unlocking new stuff... out of curiosity, did anyone here ever try collecting every single one of a specific idol's mails? I stumbled upon this guide that listed the requirements for getting each mail and it looked like it'd take ages...
(If anyone's interested in this I don't mind translating it btw)
It's annoying getting each and everyone of them.
There's like tons of them for auditions, getting various results for lessons, commus and endings.
Personally, I think it's a waste of time getting them all.

Nanashi

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »
It doesn't appear in the game normally (yet?).
It's the stage used by the gamedesigners in the debug thing.
What a letdown... IMO it looks better than some of the stages they did actually use in-game. And how cruel to show it in the PV when most normal players can't access it T_T

I wonder if it's possible to tamper with the album video data to make it show that stage instead of the stage it was recorded on... but I guess not.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »

I wonder if it's possible to tamper with the album video data to make it show that stage instead of the stage it was recorded on... but I guess not.
I just took a quick look at the video data and it seems the thing's encrypted and/or compressed.
Personally I wouldn't hope for too much cause it looks like it's a pain to edit.

digi162

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 05:27:27 PM »
This is more like a request than a question, but could someone with iDOLM@STER SP give me a Wandering Star game save with all outfits and accessories and stuff? Or point me to a place that has them? All my previous data got deleted.

If I remember correctly you could use any save from the three games?  The producer data transfers to all three or something.  I was working on unlocking all the items but I'm missing 5 (got sidetracked with pangya & MHFU) but I could post that save if you want it.  IMO it'd be more fun to just go in Free Produce and doing nothing but stylist appointments and auditions to unlock them, then delete the idol before the last week.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
If I remember correctly you could use any save from the three games?
Actually, they all use the same Game ID for data in your saves folder; the one for Perfect Sun.

curriegrad2004

• Orbital Strike... Your Area...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »
Let me try a curriegrad2004 imitation

You can use CWCheat to get everything, but I don't recommend cheating in games even though I brought said issue up.
You know... It's much more fun if you do it the hard way. >:(
Got time? Know Japanese, then please help out with the translation project!

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 04:57:32 AM »
If I remember correctly you could use any save from the three games?  The producer data transfers to all three or something.  I was working on unlocking all the items but I'm missing 5 (got sidetracked with pangya & MHFU) but I could post that save if you want it.  IMO it'd be more fun to just go in Free Produce and doing nothing but stylist appointments and auditions to unlock them, then delete the idol before the last week.
I guess if I got all outfits excluding one from each category, I could do it again.

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
Okay, just a simple question, since I forgot the answer to what I'm going to ask.

What are the requirements for each special audition to get in, and the special rules?

I remember some of the special rules, but I'm not entirely sure. =3= Been a while since I played SP too. xD;

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 09:39:24 PM »

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »
I know it's a bit late, but that audition chart is very useful! Thank you very much! *saves chart*

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
I hate the Hit-Tv audition!
The S Rank idol always get the 1st place when i don't use Memories @_@
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥

h4ataraxia

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »
better than the xbox version where you cant even apply for half the auditions cause of entry requirements.
psp version is so much easier, they let you off real easy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:30:26 PM by h4ataraxia »

iTiffany21

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
I have a question, I did have internet connection on my PSP a while back, but now we're not using that same connection and I don't really want to change the connection on my PSP, is it possible for me to get online via USB cord? So then that way I can go into the Office mode?

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »
I have a question, I did have internet connection on my PSP a while back, but now we're not using that same connection and I don't really want to change the connection on my PSP, is it possible for me to get online via USB cord? So then that way I can go into the Office mode?
You can't connect a PSP with a usb in the internet.
One good way is to buy a WIFI Router.
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥