Username: Password:

Author Topic: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread  (Read 37981 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread
« Reply #270 on: January 24, 2014, 03:56:50 PM »
Why can't I reach rank A? I gained required number of fans, but I still B.

You also have to beat all 3 special auditions 'Vocal Master', 'Visual Master', and 'Dance Master'. ^_^

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2014, 09:35:32 PM »
Hey there, everyone! I admit I read through this entire thread and found everything said quite helpful. However, there is one thing I need help with...

...and that is that when I select Story Mode, I'm given four options. I assume one of them is to get back to producing your idol (the top option), one of them is to start producing a new idol (second option?), and one of them deletes your ENTIRE PROGRESS and makes you start from the very beginning.
I don't know which one this is, and I can't seem to remember it.
But TWICE now, I've accidentally erased everything because I can't read kanji, or katakana, or hiragana, so I had no clue what I was saying. And one of those times was after unlocking Hibiki and her Extend costume after successfully producing Makoto all the way to Rank S.
Yay me! Let's get started on Haruka now.
...hm, is this the right one?
...it's giving me another text box. Something is wrong.
I'll just select yes...? Let's see, now I just have to--WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY SAVE DATA?! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--

As you can see, this makes me mad. At least the second time I did it, I wasn't as far, but it still infuriated me. Can anyone just tell me which option it is that deletes all your data, so I know to avoid it forever? I doubt I'll ever need it. Unless I WANT to restart everything after a successful produce to Rank S again. Yay.

Ah, also, one more thing: I think I saw someone saying it was possible to just restart the final IU auditions, at the very end of the game. Is that true? Because I've also gotten all the way to the very end, then passed the first two IUs (purely by luck, seriously) and failed the last one. I was then re-set all the way to the beginning. For all idols.
I'm beginning to get frustrated by the effect my lack of Japanese knowledge has on this game.
Anyways, any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2014, 10:03:48 PM »
Hey there, everyone! I admit I read through this entire thread and found everything said quite helpful. However, there is one thing I need help with...

...and that is that when I select Story Mode, I'm given four options. I assume one of them is to get back to producing your idol (the top option), one of them is to start producing a new idol (second option?), and one of them deletes your ENTIRE PROGRESS and makes you start from the very beginning.
I don't know which one this is, and I can't seem to remember it.
But TWICE now, I've accidentally erased everything because I can't read kanji, or katakana, or hiragana, so I had no clue what I was saying. And one of those times was after unlocking Hibiki and her Extend costume after successfully producing Makoto all the way to Rank S.
Yay me! Let's get started on Haruka now.
...hm, is this the right one?
...it's giving me another text box. Something is wrong.
I'll just select yes...? Let's see, now I just have to--WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY SAVE DATA?! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--

As you can see, this makes me mad. At least the second time I did it, I wasn't as far, but it still infuriated me. Can anyone just tell me which option it is that deletes all your data, so I know to avoid it forever? I doubt I'll ever need it. Unless I WANT to restart everything after a successful produce to Rank S again. Yay.

Ah, also, one more thing: I think I saw someone saying it was possible to just restart the final IU auditions, at the very end of the game. Is that true? Because I've also gotten all the way to the very end, then passed the first two IUs (purely by luck, seriously) and failed the last one. I was then re-set all the way to the beginning. For all idols.
I'm beginning to get frustrated by the effect my lack of Japanese knowledge has on this game.
Anyways, any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
Oh, so BOTH of them are bad! That explains a lot...

Thanks. :D

Actually, I just thought of something else. In the manual, it shows that you can have up to three idols active in Office Mode at once. If I could read Chinese I'd know how. But as you know, I can't. So.

Anyone know if that's some sort of "you can play with friends too!" thing, or how you get three idols there at once? Does it depend on Producer Rank?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

frozenstate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2014, 02:23:03 AM »
Oh, so BOTH of them are bad! That explains a lot...

Thanks. :D

Actually, I just thought of something else. In the manual, it shows that you can have up to three idols active in Office Mode at once. If I could read Chinese I'd know how. But as you know, I can't. So.

Anyone know if that's some sort of "you can play with friends too!" thing, or how you get three idols there at once? Does it depend on Producer Rank?

I don't think producer rank has any requirements for it to happen ^^ So me and my friend tested this out with trial and error since we both have neda Japanese knowledge unless it's in romaji hehe and it seems, you and your friend simply need to choose the same room when choosing a room from the room selection screen and the middle idol I think gets to be the leader?  ??? and decide the audition while the others seem to click the second button from audition and choose the audition the leader idol/player created for you to play together ^^ But only the winners of the audition can be seen with their video and idol performing after the audition gives the results. I hope it helps :D

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2014, 04:06:24 PM »
I don't think producer rank has any requirements for it to happen ^^ So me and my friend tested this out with trial and error since we both have neda Japanese knowledge unless it's in romaji hehe and it seems, you and your friend simply need to choose the same room when choosing a room from the room selection screen and the middle idol I think gets to be the leader?  ??? and decide the audition while the others seem to click the second button from audition and choose the audition the leader idol/player created for you to play together ^^ But only the winners of the audition can be seen with their video and idol performing after the audition gives the results. I hope it helps :D

Oh, so it IS a "you can play with friends too!" thing! That explains a lot. :P Sucks for me that none of my friends have a PSP, let alone using it to play iM@S.

That was just what I was looking for. Thanks! :D

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2014, 11:19:06 AM »
I want to get the best ending in the Producer Mode. Is there any strategy? What you would do if you were me?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2014, 04:24:44 PM »
I want to get the best ending in the Producer Mode. Is there any strategy? What you would do if you were me?

In Free Mode- Keep your promises, do well on all of the communications, get your idol to the highest rank.
In Story Mode- Don't use your retries, do well on all the communications including the story ones, get your idol to the highest rank (required to beat story mode).

The way I like to start the beginning of a playthrough is go really heavy on the lessons for the first several weeks. You want to build your idol's image level as high as you can as quickly as possible so you can use your remaining weeks to do auditions.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 05, 2014, 09:08:21 PM »
What are requirements for participation in the "Long time" audition?

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2014, 04:23:48 AM »
This isn't really a question regarding strategies, but I read that office mode was basically like Stage For You so after not having messed with the SP games in a while I loaded Perfect Sun up and tried to go to office mode (which after this I remembered why I had never bothered with it before) and got an error message and the only thing I understood from it was "LAN" so I'm assuming I need some kinda of internet connection to do Office Mode? (which I'm using the PPSSPP emulator to play)
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2014, 04:39:11 AM »
This isn't really a question regarding strategies, but I read that office mode was basically like Stage For You so after not having messed with the SP games in a while I loaded Perfect Sun up and tried to go to office mode (which after this I remembered why I had never bothered with it before) and got an error message and the only thing I understood from it was "LAN" so I'm assuming I need some kinda of internet connection to do Office Mode? (which I'm using the PPSSPP emulator to play)

Is it this one?

I have questions:

1. I want to access Office Mode, but the game shows me this instead:

2. How to win Rival Audition?

3. After a successful audition, there is my perfomance, but with accidents and burst appeals! How to avoid at least accidents?

4. What the stylists want of me?

5. http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Idolm@ster_SP_clothes
There are some accessories that are marked with --. How can I get them?

6. It's just me or some auditions are named after Chiaking and Mingosu's CDs?

Thank you very much!

It just says turn on your wireless.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2014, 05:25:57 AM »
Is it this one?

It just says turn on your wireless.

Yeah thats the one, I'm guessing I can't use the office mode when using an emulator, then?
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 09, 2016, 06:34:09 PM »
Yeah thats the one, I'm guessing I can't use the office mode when using an emulator, then?

You can do it in the latest version.

I have a question: what is this choice for?

It appears every time I go into the Office mode.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #283 on: January 09, 2016, 09:55:27 PM »
That choice is to choose how to pick the channel, or in this case, "agency". Just pick auto (the first one).

MamiTomoeForever

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2017, 04:55:49 AM »
Probably a stupid question, but for the goal "Get 99 Memories by end" do the memories used in auditions count toward that, or do I need to have 99 in my tension/memory meter?