Username: Password:

Author Topic: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread  (Read 39729 times)

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
Re: Strategy SP - Question & Answer thread
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »
The game runs to 62 weeks, although you need to leave 3 weeks for the Ultimate Idol finals (it's 3 consecutive auditions) so its effectively 59. That should still be enough time to do promotions. However that the promotions are rank-specific, basically there are different promotion events for each rank and each can only be done once. The higher ranks have less events, e.g. rank a only has about 5 different events, so you might want to start earlier. Also there's a trophy for clearing the game in less than 54 weeks.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
Actually, if you read Kotori's instructions carefully, she says that IU finals do not count toward the time limit. So you can initiate the finals on the very last week if you wish to do so.

Degeso

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2012, 03:49:32 AM »
what the cheat code "M Appeal No Use" mean?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2012, 05:25:54 AM »
what the cheat code "M Appeal No Use" mean?

I'm going to guess that one of the opponents or all of them don't use appeals.

I'm not going to call you out because you're new here, but I didn't even know cheat codes existed for this game. o_o;; It's not that hard really.

Kimidori

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
the 765 office just changed in middle of my 2nd playthrough, does that mean anything?

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2012, 03:18:58 AM »
the 765 office just changed in middle of my 2nd playthrough, does that mean anything?
It means your producer rank has gone up (if you successfully produced the first idol, i.e. won the idol ultimate you should get rank 4). It doesn't affect gameplay although it's always nice to look at a better office.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »
When Takagi presents the image report of the current trend, what causes my image level/stats to go up/down after I'm done reading it?
Also, I'm trying to boost my dance stat with outfits and accessories, but I'm not getting improvement. All I can do is do lessons to raise it while I am able fluff up my other two stats. Any clue what's going on here? If it helps, I used a dance song for more than 9 weeks which I know I get penalties for using one for too long.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:36:17 AM by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2013, 12:24:28 AM »
When Takagi presents the image report of the current trend, what causes my image level/stats to go up/down after I'm done reading it?
Also, I'm trying to boost my dance stat with outfits and accessories, but I'm not getting improvement. All I can do is do lessons to raise it while I am able fluff up my other two stats. Any clue what's going on here? If it helps, I used a dance song for more than 9 weeks which I know I get penalties for using one for too long.

I think that's the fluctuations in the weekly image trends.
Also, are you sure you're picking the right accessories?? There are some that subtract..

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2013, 06:41:18 AM »
You start losing image once you use a song for 10 weeks, that might be the case. Other things like image penalty from not going to auditions for too long might also apply. Also as mentioned certain accessories will subtract from other stats, a major failure of the game is that it does not tell you that explicitly. Here you can find a list of all costumes, and all the little effects: http://www36.atwiki.jp/imas-psp/pages/16.html. In fact that site probably answers 99% of all SP questions, only disadvantage is that its in japanese. Should be decently readable with google translate though.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2013, 09:22:30 AM »

To boost your dance stat, I recommend wearing a Cool & Sexy outfit (or any Extend outfit, if you've bought DLC, that raises your dance stat) and a dance accessory, then for your remaining accessory slots balance it out with Vocal and Visual ones. It may take a small toll on your Vocal and Visual categories, but a few Vocal/Visual lessons will make it up, and it balances out all three of your stats. Image loss is typically due to using a song for too long, or if you make an appointment with a reporter but don't show up. It's also best to switch up the types of songs you use from time to time.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
I think that's the fluctuations in the weekly image trends.
I know about those, but it'd be nice if I could understand those numbers.

You start losing image once you use a song for 10 weeks, that might be the case. Other things like image penalty from not going to auditions for too long might also apply.

I might involve the latter. I'm in free produce right now, and I'm giving priority to any stylists that mail me which is usually either every or every other week.

Anyway, thanks guys.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2013, 05:37:36 AM »
Augh... going from Makoto to Chihaya, I dislike the latter's tension fluctuations. Especially since I'm picky with communications when I don't know.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #237 on: February 03, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
Augh... going from Makoto to Chihaya, I dislike the latter's tension fluctuations. Especially since I'm picky with communications when I don't know.

Lol. It's a bit difficult dealing with the spiral.
Just try to do your best to make her happy, and do really good on lessons.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2013, 05:48:23 AM »
Just try to do your best to make her happy, and do really good on lessons.

This. Do good on the lessons, I've found, and it really doesn't matter how badly you mess up the morning commus. I think had her capped most the time during my playthrough.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2013, 11:02:30 PM »
When doing the "Carry out all Idol Promises" Goal in free produce, does coming late after telling your idol you'd be back at a specific time, and I mean at the end of a day where you save and finish playing, count against the goal?

Also, in the event of a tie after an audition, priority goes to the player doesn't it?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:16:04 PM by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!