Username: Password:

Author Topic: im@s X-Box 360 photo album and Screenshot thread  (Read 8051 times)

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
Re: im@s X-Box 360 photo album and Screenshot thread
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »
Meanwhile I got some new devices.
First of all, I wanted to get an audio amplifier for a long time. The thing is, I live with parents and I can’t keep the volume high. So I use headphones instead. Until now I used a switch from line cables to mini-jack and I attached my headphones right to the cables. It works actually but this way you can’t adjust the volume. In fact, you can adjust it using in-game options but even if you set maximum volume the sound is still faint.
Now I solved with problem with this device. Of course the amplifier is very cheap (just over $130) but it works perfectly. You can adjust the volume and it has all the necessary connectors. Line inputs and a jack for output is just what one needs.

Then you know that I like to take screenshots. A few days ago when I was playing Dream Club I accidentally smashed my HP 715, a very old camera. It fell to the floor lens first. The lens is intact but I broke the zoom mechanism. So instead of repairing it I bought a new dirt-cheap Canon camera (Power Shot something). It generally produces nasty photos but it’s better that nothing.

For example my laptop display turns out like this:

Nick

Rofomet

• Greenhorn
  • Chitakane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 01:01:11 AM »

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »
I thought NASA told her that she should pack lightly for her trip to the moon... ;D

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 01:33:07 AM »

« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:41:31 AM by blake steel »

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 07:03:24 PM »

Azem4144

• Producer
  • カノンノ・イアハートは、世界一いいいい!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 01:51:39 AM »

I want to hire the most right one, yes yes, the one with black hair-- MAKOTO-KUN! XD

ハッピーバスデイなの!

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »
You might’ve noticed that I got a new display and made some changes on my desk. And I’ve been attached to Really? Really! theme for several years now (since the release to be exact). So I still keep it despite the changes. I’ve made a photo for the occasion.

Here’s my upgraded workplace. I tried to swipe the dust from the desk as best I could but there are still some white spots left. Sorry for that.

Now I moved my laptop below the desk and attached a separate keyboard as you can see. Now it’s much more comfortable to sit in front of the screen. First, the screen itself is large. Second, when you type on your keyboard there’s no frying pan effect. That is, the surface remains cool.

To keep on track. I'm still producing Miki.
We work in this awesome building and Miki is happy (pictured office vernacular).

Nick

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 03:18:44 AM »
Three cute little devils.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »
Hello!
Yesterday I finally got my package which was supposed to arrive last year. I tell you now because I immediately started playing and was too busy to send you a message.
Here’s what I got.

What's inside?
1. An extremely useful thing – a 60 gb hard disk. It’s sold with some old game demos installed on it.

Beside the device itself the contents include a wired headset, a lan cable which I don’t need and Live Gold subscription for 3 months (or as Japanese write – 3 month). The HDD is the official Japanese version, comes with nice instructions and all.
I had pleasantly surprised to know that it’s very easy to attach it to xbox. You just put it on top of it and the disk is ready to be used.

I downloaded a pack of demos from Xbox Live. My connection turned out to be fast enough to get them quickly. I use ADSL and get 600 mb in 5 minutes. Howevery every now and then I experience problems connecting to Xbox Live. Yesterday it kept telling methat it’s impossible to set up the connection for 30 minutes. At some point however, it finally connected and worked perfectly. I  don’t know how to explain these delays.
Beside the hard disk I got

2. IDOLM@STER Live for You!

And
3. Oneechambara Vortex.

I played onee-champon back when I was actively using my PS2. And I enjoyed the game. So I decided to get another game of this series. But I haven’t checked it. There’s actually  Futaba Riho, who appears as guest in Dream Club because you know, the publisher of both games is the same.
I
 downloaded Colorful Days (for 1200 mp, that is) right away. It’s an awesome song, I couldn’t miss it. I ordered another pre-paid card to get Kirame Kirari as well.
The visuals in Live for You! are incredible. Chose Iori (long time no see since the original im@s).

Nick

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 03:57:58 AM »
Here is an imagedump of gameplay footage.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:04:40 PM by blake steel »

iM@Sotaku

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 06:28:48 AM »
Man. All these graphics look amazing! I have the iDOLM@STER Live Foe You OVA dvd, and it has remix b previews on, The graphics are so amazing~!
I wish I had idolmaster also!
I keep nagging my older brother, Who's currently in Japan, to buy it for me so he'd never have to worry about getting me a birthday present or Christmas present. But he just keeps saying "I love you in dollars, not yen"
Uuuu... But I must save up all I can!
FOR iDOLM@STER!

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 05:29:01 AM »
Lushe
Yep. I can pretty much understand you. I actually couldn't afford an xbox for years. I once kept in touch with a french guy at animesuki.com forums. It was actually him who told me about im@s. I was watching that horrible Xenoglossia and he said that the anime was all wrong but the there's a game which is awesome and it is for xbox 360. Then I got attached to im@s but as I said, getting an xbox was out of question. I was pretty busy with studies, too. But finally I decided to give it a try. And I think that I did that in time. Now xbox 360 is still a modern console and I have time to play games, too.
Of course I'd recommend you to get the console yourself but I can pretty much understand the difficulty with spare funds. I waited for this moment for two years myself, you see.

I don't have the funds right now, but next year once I'm able to get a job I'll start saving up for a Japanese XBOX360 and The IDOLM@STER 2, which is coming out soon. Close to where I live there's a store called Pink Godzilla and they sell both The IDOLM@STER Platinum and L4U. Or perhaps next time I'm able to take a trip to Japan I'll buy it, but that too will be in a couple years. Last summer when I was in Japan I was at first planning on buying Dearly Stars, but then I changed my mind and decided to splurge on a blue PSP and the IDOLM@STER SP versions Wandering Star and Perfect Sun. I'm saving up for Missing Moon right now. ^^