Username: Password:

Author Topic: im@s X-Box 360 photo album and Screenshot thread  (Read 8052 times)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
im@s X-Box 360 photo album and Screenshot thread
« on: September 12, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »
I noticed no one posted a X-Box 360 screenshot thread here so I decided to start one.

I'll start off with a screenshot collage I found at photobucket:

If you have any im@s photo albums and screenshots post them here.

Edit: Here are some more screenshot I found:      

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:16:41 AM by blake steel »

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: im@s X-Box 360 photo album and Screenshot thread
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 05:40:42 AM »
I have a few Chihayas because I collected a bunch to give to my friend, who wanted to make graphics with her in it. They're not too high-quality or anything, most are screenshots from videos since I don't have the game ^^;

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 05:04:13 AM »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:19:27 PM by blake steel »

Azem4144

• Producer
  • カノンノ・イアハートは、世界一いいいい!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 05:57:17 AM »

ハッピーバスデイなの!

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
What did the president say?

Azem4144

• Producer
  • カノンノ・イアハートは、世界一いいいい!!
    • View Profile

ハッピーバスデイなの!

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:23:59 PM by blake steel »

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »
Hello!
This looks like a thread for screenshots but I can’t find a better place to put what I’m going to tell you.
You can congratulate me. After all these years I finally did it. I bought im@s and a Japanese Xbox 360 (箱○). I ordered everything from play-asia.com. On the whole I ordered 3 packages from them and everything arrived in perfect condition. And I waited for a week for each package to arrive. So in the end the shopping took more than 3 weeks.
And this means now I’m one of you.
The price I paid for the console itself was simply outrageous for me. In Japan Xbox Arcade now costs only 18.000 yen (aka 一万八千円)  but the Chinese guys are selling it for $290. Then I had to pay 200 dollars more for shipment. And finally, we have 220 volts curcuit here and the console is supplied with a 110v AC adapter. So I had to go to a local electronics store to get a stepdown converter. But on the other hand, everything works great and I think that it’s absolutely worth the money I spent on it. The only disappointing thing for me now is that I only have SDTV, and after spending such a big sum I’m absolutely broke. But I’ve already checked how it looks with my 39” projection TV. The picture is not the best in the world but the screen is still as huge as it was when I bought this TV around 5 years ago.

So, now let's look at what I have.
First, it’s im@s platinum.

The package with the console wasn't very big. The postal package had a “Handle with care” inscription on it written with a blue marker pen. It’s very nice, of course, but honestly people here don’t read English so I think that the loaders didn’t bother a single bit about how fragile the contents are. The box for the console itself was carefully packed in bubble wrap. And there was some foam for additional cushioning but in very small amounts. I’m lucky that everything arrived in one piece, and there was nothing smashed.

“How does the wrap with air bubbles called correctly?
- It is called “work has come to a halt”…”

I still think that the box isn’t really suitable for sending it by post over 5000 kilometers.

Everything’s in Japanese here which is great.
臨場感あふれるゲーム体験
The inscriptions say that you can have a unique game experience enjoying a fantastic participation effect, which is achieved through 5.1 sound, HD, and a wireless controller with a force-feedback function. It’s also mentioned that now many games are republished in the form of a platinum edition and are sold with a significant discount so you have a chance to make quite a big collection of them.

You can make a media center of your xbox 360.

And it's said that xbox 360 is the entertainment for the whole family. Actually I wouldn’t like to have people around when I’m playing my games.

Now I I put everything that was inside the box on the desk.

There’s a 110v adapter, as I already mentioned.

I use this converter (made in China) to make it work –

It runs perfectly.

The box also has a LAN cable but it's very short. My TV is on the other side of the place of Internet connection.
It is also supposed that you attach your xbox 360 with a composite cable. No, thank you. I’ll refrain from doing that. Instead of doing such a crazy thing I bought a component cable.
Then we have a controller (joystick) – 1 piece. And a battery, 2 pieces.

Now, the console itself.

Xbox 360 is fool-proof. The disc tray has an explanatory note on it -
「ディスクを入れたまま本体を動かさないでください」
“Please do not move the console with a disc inside.”

The menu has a multi-language support, including Russian but I stick to Japanese (or maybe you’d prefer el portugués?).

I liked very much the wireless controller. It can switch your console on and off remotely.

On the whole it's much more advanced than ps2.

The console is also very quiet. Considering the fact that it’s much more powerful than the ps2 its fans are only a little bit louder than those of the slim ps2.
But when the DVD drive is working the walls in the apartment begin to tremble.

Speaking of games. Beside im@s I also ordered Dream Club. I just felt that I can’t go past it.
Nick

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 06:38:51 AM »
Congrats.  I remember the day when I received my 360 to play iM@S.   But it was, indeed, a huge dent in my wallet.

Depending on your HDD (if it's 60GB or more), I highly recommend installing iM@S to your HDD.  It will get rid of all that noise the 360 makes when playing games, as it doesn't need to read the disc.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »
The same event also happened to me about a week ago.
Now I've seen that I'm not the only one who crazy enough to buy Xbox 360 just for playing iM@S.
I'm also broke because of it; still, I feel iM@S is worth playing.
Let's celebrate! :D

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 06:46:15 PM »
Benpc91
Thank you.

Depending on your HDD
Er, I bought the arcade version without any HDD so it seems that I'll have to buy it separately.
But thanks for the suggestion. It's a very good idea because it will indeed spare me from hearing this noise.

airgeneralpong
The same event also happened to me about a week ago.
How nice. I'm glad for you, too.

I'm also broke because of it; still, I feel iM@S is worth playing.
Let's celebrate!
I absolutely agree with you. The purchase was worth the money because it makes me happy.
I'm already celebrating being in a good mood.
Or we can even have a glass of something of your choice. As people in Dream Club (and not only in Dream Club) say - kampai!
Nick

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 01:27:52 PM »
This is why I just stick with im@s SP and DS, because importing all that stuff is just way too expensive for me. ):

Oh well, SP and DS are still great. XD

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
Lushe
I'm glad you like your stuff but I'm personally very happy with my xbox 360. Nobody will make me think otherwise.
Nick

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »
Oh, don't worry, I'm not trying to change your opinions. In fact, I would LOVE to play the 360 versions, but I can't because it would be too expensive for me at the moment. ):

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 03:26:35 AM »
Lushe
Yep. I can pretty much understand you. I actually couldn't afford an xbox for years. I once kept in touch with a french guy at animesuki.com forums. It was actually him who told me about im@s. I was watching that horrible Xenoglossia and he said that the anime was all wrong but the there's a game which is awesome and it is for xbox 360. Then I got attached to im@s but as I said, getting an xbox was out of question. I was pretty busy with studies, too. But finally I decided to give it a try. And I think that I did that in time. Now xbox 360 is still a modern console and I have time to play games, too.
Of course I'd recommend you to get the console yourself but I can pretty much understand the difficulty with spare funds. I waited for this moment for two years myself, you see.
Nick