Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolm@ster SP - DLC discussion  (Read 57803 times)

digi162

Idolm@ster SP - DLC discussion
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »
I'm creating this thread for discussion about DLC that has been released, going to be released, or DLC you hope to see for the PSP version.  Just to rebuild a thread that disappeared from the old board.

---

Current catalog as of this post is Catalog #6 which in my opinion is the best one to date.  The costume to dress idols in swimwear is now available and so is the song Do Dai.  I spent the last of my PSN points to download a bunch of stuff from this catalog haha.

What I found interesting were the free background downloads you could get.  In the game download folder, PNG images show up there in relation to the background you downloaded.  I haven't gotten around to testing it yet, but if the game displays that PNG image, I'm wondering if you could edit that image to display something differently behind the idol.  I've attached the 765 one in case anyone wants to take a look at it.

h4ataraxia

Re: Idolm@ster SP - DLC discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 05:05:47 AM »
IM@S SP catalog 6

アンジェリックフォース
(Angelic Force)

グラビアミズギ
(Swimsuit)

Do-Dai

Pictures: 765 & 961-pro vision

アイドラ: 安眠(?)アイドラ集
(Deep sleep...?)

IM@S sp Catalog 6 Contents:

Stage outfits:
アンジェリックフォース: 1000 yen
インフレイションブラン: 500 yen
グラビアミズギ: 300 yen

Accessories
フォースインカム: 200 yen
バックスラスター: 200 yen
コミュニケーター: 200 yen
レッグブースター: 200 yen

Song
Do-Dai: 150 yen per character

Picture
765-pro vision: free
961-pro vision: free

Idol-drama
安眠(?)アイドラ集: 500 yen
(If you have stress, hard time sleeping, or something troubling you; Haruka, Yayoi and Mami will try their best for their producer to make him feel better in a world of slumber!)

Catalog 6 PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFlmfwj3axA

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:16:29 AM by h4ataraxia »

digi162

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
Thanks for posting that.  I was hoping someone would take the time to put the catalog info up :D

h4ataraxia

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 05:17:15 AM »
no problem sir. I'll keep the im@s sp catalog updated

h4ataraxia

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 05:25:50 AM »
also the only thing that i can speculate to come out in catalog 7 that is accurate is
the next song is 'My Song'

swiftnissity

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 06:30:09 AM »
also the only thing that i can speculate to come out in catalog 7 that is accurate is
'Kamisama no Birthday' is mentioned in the game data, so it's confirmed we will eventually get that sometime soon also.

digi162

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 06:50:02 AM »
To be honest, I was surprised we got Do Dai so early.  It might just be my bias for liking the song more than others, but I thought we would have gotten something like Shiny Smile or i this month considering we got Furufuru Future last month.  Kamisama no Birthday we will eventually get like you said, probably around christmas time I hope, might seem odd to release it earlier.  I agree with the speculation, My Song seems highly likely as the next one.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 07:33:37 AM »
'Kamisama no Birthday' is mentioned in the game data, so it's confirmed we will eventually get that sometime soon also.
you are correct sir. sp is releasing songs in the order L4U did so after my song is kamisama no birthday then shiny smile

Nanashi

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »
What I found interesting were the free background downloads you could get.  In the game download folder, PNG images show up there in relation to the background you downloaded.  I haven't gotten around to testing it yet, but if the game displays that PNG image, I'm wondering if you could edit that image to display something differently behind the idol. 
I wondered the exact same thing from the moment I downloaded it. And as hoped, it works. No need to edit the license files, as long as the filename stays the same the game accepts it as simple as that.
Proof:

(Sorry for the boring background)
I guess that means we'll be seeing more Takane and Hibiki in MADs soon... And it probably also means Namco isn't going to try and charge us for more backgrounds, which surprises me. If they were going to make it this simple, might as well have given us a function to import our own backgrounds in the first place...

Anyway, I love the Angelic Force costume. It's my favourite Extend costume so far. I think it looks particularly nice on Makoto, Yukiho, Azusa and Chihaya.

The yukata maid was also for #7, wasn't it?

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »
How am I supposed to access the downloaded dramas?
Wiki - CGdex (by Tsadi) - CG card catalog - Available most of the time on IRC @ #idolmaster@irc.rizon.net

Nanashi

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »
^In the (in-game) 765 Shop. The button for viewing it is next to the one for buying it.

I've been fooling around with the backgrounds a little more, and apparently it doesn't take just any png of the same size (512x256). Not sure what it depends on, but anything saved in a bit-depth of 8-bit seems to work.
Sorry for the big pictures. :-[

Took a vid as well, but it adds absolutely nothing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:25:33 AM by Nanashi »

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
These are the best imas sp screenshots I have seen.

digi162

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »
Awesome! :o

If anyone gets really creative with this, please share what you've made.  I'd like to replace the 961 banner with something else.

Nanashi

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
Rather than replacing... wouldn't it be really great if someone figured out how to have more than two custom backgrounds?

And maybe we should make a new thread for exchanging working stage backgrounds? (Since it doesn't really relate to DLC discussion anymore)

yukipo

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »
Can we post past SP DLC here too?