Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 248321 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #2655 on: October 28, 2016, 07:08:54 AM »
I think my brother will be getting the Nintendo Switch.  It looks pretty cool and innovative.

Not sure when I want to upgrade to the PS4 pro.  I just got my PS4 4 months ago.  I feel like some games it wouldn't make a difference.  But, for other games, I'll have to see if there's a significant difference enough for me to upgrade.  I probably will upgrade at some point.  I just don't know when.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2656 on: November 13, 2016, 05:34:30 AM »
I've still been playing Brutal Doom, Hell on Earth: Starter Pack.  I've even uploaded my videos of the gameplay of it.  Right now, I'm playing the third episode: Beyond Hellish Lines.

https://youtu.be/AeoN_tdXGGo
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: November 13, 2016, 09:59:03 AM »
ATM I have beeen back to play P4 Arena Ultimax. ANd I realized I never bought the adachi DLC. well, still much fun playing it after a long time

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: November 22, 2016, 02:55:58 AM »
Well, I'll be playing Final Fantasy 15 pretty soon.  I'm certain it's going to be a long game for me, so it'll keep me busy for awhile.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: November 25, 2016, 06:55:50 AM »
There's a black Friday sale for the PSN yen cards on Play-asia.  If there's some im@s DLC or anything really on PSN you want to get.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2660 on: December 05, 2016, 03:29:54 PM »
Aside from playing The iDOLM@STER 2 and One For All, I played Project Diva: Future Tone on the PS4 when I was in Playstation Experience.  I really want a PS4 mainly for that game!
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: December 08, 2016, 10:59:34 PM »
Ah, finally beat Fire Emblem Conquest (Lunatic Classic). It took me days to finish the final chapter. It is really as hard as people say. I can go to the next... Senran Kagura Deep Crimson.

As for another game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExDsZbE1baw

Damn...
You are in the protagonist's place, literally, walking in an old mansion, with the risk of being frightened by monsters, and there's a madman with an axe wanting your head?
... Anyway, that Resident Evil 7 kinda reminds me of Fatal Frame.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2662 on: December 09, 2016, 04:25:53 AM »
I am playing Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, and so far, I'm loving it!  I love most of the characters, but my favorite ones are Nepgear, Uni, and Compa.  I love their voices so much!

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: December 10, 2016, 02:41:04 PM »
Buyed a new PC. And i wont start. Build it from Scratch and always was keeping in check that everything will work with each other. Wenn I try to start it nothing happens expect that the red light of the graphics card shine for a milisecond. I tried everything and I dont think I screwed up the wiring. Damn is that anoying and I dont know what else I could do.

And now im sitting here and typing in that with my PS3.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 02:43:17 PM by Wafu-Yoshino »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2664 on: December 11, 2016, 12:55:08 AM »
Buyed a new PC. And i wont start. Build it from Scratch and always was keeping in check that everything will work with each other. Wenn I try to start it nothing happens expect that the red light of the graphics card shine for a milisecond. I tried everything and I dont think I screwed up the wiring. Damn is that anoying and I dont know what else I could do.

And now im sitting here and typing in that with my PS3.

Not sure if this belongs in games, but eh. It's not like I care. If you're sure you got all the right wires plugged in where they should be and haven't missed anything...

It's a crap shoot, but on-board lights mean something - a blinking red light in the right spot could indicate that... I dunno, maybe you've got a non-booting BIOS and need to reset it or something. If there are any on your motherboard, you might want to take a look at your motherboard manual to see (if you can find where they say) what it means. Your graphics card may have some too, but I haven't really seen this sort of stuff on them. Don't know if you can glean anything out of this, but a slim chance of helping is better than no chance of helping.

Just in case, I wouldn't turn it on for too long at a time though. There's a chance that bad power could be getting supplied to it. I'd think that a good power supply would take the hit for whatever it's connected to, but you never know. If you've got another power supply that can connect up to your motherboard sitting around, maybe you can try that.

Come to think of it, maybe even check your Power SW jumpers in case something happened to the cables. Maybe the soldering to the power button got cut or something (yes that sucks, but you can order replacements). If you're feeling brave, there are ways to start the computer without hitting the power button on top of the case. Google for it if you're feeling comfortable or desperate enough, just don't mess it up or you could blow something that could have been just fine.

This is all shot in the dark, though. It may give you some pointers, but it might not be exactly what you're lookin' at.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 01:17:56 AM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: December 11, 2016, 12:49:26 PM »
Thanks, but I solved it already.

It was just a wire that I pluged in where it shouldnt be.

And sorry that I posted it here, I was realy stressed back then.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: December 11, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
I wouldn't worry, friend. Those small things can get the best of techies, particularly after a long stretch of work.

Last week I set up a dozen school PCs, not realizing I haven't plugged in the main Ethernet cable for their switch.

Took me forever to figure out what the hell I did wrong... until our supervisor pointed it out to my expense. :P
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 04:51:39 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

TemhotaTech

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: December 17, 2016, 09:05:43 PM »
Can someone make a list of Idol App games? Both Rhythem and card collecting?

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: December 18, 2016, 09:51:06 AM »
Can someone make a list of Idol App games? Both Rhythem and card collecting?

get qooapp and use the search function for al games that are categorized as idolgames
done
that's the easiest way to get them

though personally i recomend IdolishSeven
I really love that game

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: December 22, 2016, 01:15:06 PM »
I now have played through Pokemon Moon. And it was pretty good.

Lilly is a good main character, even the best I think. I dont see the protagonist as a main character standing around all day and smilling is not something a char with deepth would do. I dont have anything against it, its pokemon so it is realy normal for the protagonist. But why did they always take closs up of you at important moments of you. It did feel realy stupid. It give me that impression that even when the world could get blow away and you where still standing there with the same expression.

Z attacks where OK, but I like Mega evolution more. The new Pokemons are good too. And it offers some fanservice for the old fans again.