puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Better know a Producer  (Read 3937 times)

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
Re: Better know a Producer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 09:54:45 PM »
1. How did you first learn about “The iDOLM@STER”? What were your first impressions?

A friend of mine was watching a trailer for Live For You when it was first coming out and it piqued my curiosity.  I also watched him play SP later on and soon got a PSP to play it myself.

2. Have you played any of the idolm@ster games? If so, which is your favorite?

Arcade, iM@S 1, Live For You, SP, boxM@S 2, One For All, Shiny Festa, Live in SLOT (lol), and of course, the 3 mobile games (though Cinderella Girls is the only active one for me)

3. Which idol is your favorite and why?

Makoto Kikuchi from 765 Allstars and Mio Honda from Cinderella Girls.  I love them both for different reasons.

4. What is your favorite idolm@ster song and why?

Agent Yoru wo Yuku was the first iM@S song I've ever heard (from a Nico Nico Douga medley) and it shocked me when I heard it while watching my friend stream the game.  It has stuck with me ever since.

I also love the recent big group songs like the anime OPs, M@STERPIECE, and アイ MUST GO! since they very well show how far iM@S has come during the last ten years.

5. What’s your favorite aspect of the idolm@ster series?

Originally, I would only say it's because of the character writing and how alive they really feel.  Now I would say it's the fan community.  I've met so many wonderful people over time.

6. When and how did you become a “Producer”? That is, when did you consider yourself an idolm@ster fan?

I didn't really expose myself to what iM@S had to offer until I started playing iM@S SP.  This was around 2009.

7. Have you ever been to an idolm@ster live concert? Please share your experience or any particularly special memories if so.

M@STERS OF THE IDOL WORLD 2015 at Seibu Dome.  Going overseas for the first time was one hell of an experience and I had so much fun meeting everyone there.  I plan to go to Japan again soon, even if not for iM@S purposes.

8. Do you play any of the mobile game series such as Cinderella Girls and Million Live?

I have been logging into Cinderella Girls daily for the last two years if that says anything.

9. Have you watched the 2011 series or Cinderella Girls anime? If so, what are your thoughts?

Yes and yes, but I don't have much to say about them except that I enjoyed them.

10. Do you have any favorite seiyuu related to the idolm@ster series?

DD

11. Shout out your love about the idolm@ster series, say anything you’d like!

ルックアットミーオ!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 08:15:27 AM »
Haha, reading some your comments is making me HNNNNGH!

1. How did you first learn about “The iDOLM@STER”? What were your first impressions?

2007. It was either from an article mentioning the Xbox 360 release or a thread in /jp/. Either case, I was fascinated by ...pretty much everything: style, concept, choreography and, of course, music.

Pretty much all of them, with the exception of the moba games. Haven't completed each route, but once I get a better grasp of Japanese I will, or rather I'm trying hard to learn just so I can get a better grasp of the games.

Makoto! She is the most chill. While the other idols have 'character' I feel she's the most down to Earth and has the personality I'd actually expect from an idol -- on and off stage. Just chillin'! Also, characters that try to overcome what they are naturally are the most interesting to me (e.g. Sakaki-san from AzuDai) ...And I'm bias towards tomboys.  :P

Colorful Days! It has such a nice groove while staying upbeat. Also, during gameplay, the characters wink when they sing their respected color image, which is pretty clever and involves all the 765Pro idols. I see it as a kind of an unofficial anthem in a way. Really, what sells me on this being my favorite tune is the sax riff at the end. I hope to play it myself someday!

Perhaps the culture. Aside from, say, The Simpsons I've never really experienced being part of a huge fandom of one particular series that's engaging. It's a fandom that continues to grow in media and elsewhere. I'm curious as to how far it can go.

6. When and how did you become a “Producer”? That is, when did you consider yourself an idolm@ster fan?

Definitely with the first console release. I'm not as experienced or knowledgeable as some fans out there, but my passion for the series is solidified. It was what definitely pushed me to go to Japan, and still pushes me to do more in any small way.

7. Have you ever been to an idolm@ster live concert? Please share your experience or any particularly special memories if so.

10th! It was fantastic. I wish I was more prepared but it was my first time. Maybe next time.

8. Do you play any of the mobile game series such as Cinderella Girls and Million Live?

Only the rhythm games on iOS. Would give the others a shot if they were ever localized.

9. Have you watched the 2011 series or Cinderella Girls anime? If so, what are your thoughts?

I'm actually enjoying the second season of CG more than the original anim@s... :o

Mingosu! I watch her YouTube series where she plays video games. Don't you think Kurisu is pretty much Chihaya...?

ふわふわふわふわ!!!

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 07:12:43 AM »

I learned about it on a YouTube video showing 5 of the best concerts in anime. I did not watch it at first, but ended up doing so.

Currently, I'm playing Shiny Festa since I don't have a PS3 and I'm not even rich, but the controls are easy, so that will be my favorite game.

Takane! She's really a great, calm, collected and a bit of an airheaded person. The thing that made me fell in love with her was her normal voice and singing voice (Thank you, Yumi!) and her beauty.

God, I have too many to choose, but currently, it would be Matane, my song, Kimi ga Erabu Michi, Sora, Yakusoku, Aoi Tori and M@STERPIECE because of the meanings behind them. (Please include Ai MUST GO! into the list.)

I love that there is a very diverse cast in the franchise. It shows different personalities and backgrounds that make THE IDOLM@STER unique.

I watched the anime over and over again and that's when I became a fan. Then watched the concerts via YouTube, played Shiny Festa, watched CG, and planning to watch SideM and Million Live once it's released.

Haha. Unfortunately, I haven't been to one, but seeing Rie Kugimiya singing Matane at the IDOL WORLD 2015 concert made me cry. Also, Ai MUST GO! made me cry over and over and over again. I still can't believe we're graduating!

Unfortunately, I haven't been doing that yet since it's a Japanese-only game and I live in the Philippines.

I have watched both of them, but the original series still holds it close to my heart. Watching CG, my favorites became Kirari and Anzu due to their opposing personalities.

Many! Especially Yumi Hara, Chiaki Takahashi, Rie Kugimiya, Akiko Hasegawa, Asami Imai, Rei Matsuzaki, Sora Amamiya, Momo Asakura (which was the reason I liked Twice because she has a namesake, namely Momo Irsai), Ayaka Ohashi...there's more!

IM@S IS LOVE, IM@S IS LIFE
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:07:04 PM by gioiadeasis »

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

scottyseng

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2017, 12:04:01 PM »

A friend who also was a fan of Idol Master told me to go watch the anime. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't keen on it at first (Was used to the generic idol animes and left meh), but after getting through it, I fell in love with the characters.

Sadly no, I don't have a console or phone (woot, Windows Phone, RIP app support) that can run them. I think I would be terrible at playing too since I'm horrible at rhythm games.

Very tough. My favorite would be Haruka. She's very bubbly and energetic. She also pretty much helped Chihaya a lot.

I'm a fan of slow songs, so Asuza's "Tonari ni" is my favorite. I like how calming it is.

I think it's got to be seeing the interactions between the characters. They don't feel fake or annoying. They genuinely grab my interest and I actually feel like watching them (I'm known to skim anime that doesn't hook me in 100%)

Hmm, as soon as I made it half way through the anime...wow, it's been some time...like 2013? I can't remember exactly. I have to be thankful to my friend for pushing me to watch the series. I'm hooked for life now.

Sadly, no. I don't think I've been to a musical concert at all in general ($$$).

Nope, no app support.

Idolmaster - Great anime, love the interaction, and the way they handle the animation (Subtle touches like how the camera pans work / how the side characters react sell it).

Cinderella Girls - I'm not going to lie, I can't love this one as much as the main series. It kind of feels like a slightly poor rip off of the original. The Producer is the best thing ever though. He's so badass.
My two favorite girls are Uzuki and Rin, but that's about it...I didn't feel quite as much love from Cinderella girls as I did from the original idolmaster.
I also think there was a lack of tension? At least in the original idolmaster there was that one rival group that tried to fight with them.
Finally, not many of the backstories of the idols in Cinderella girls really grabbed my attention...nothing still can touch Chihaya's backstory for me

I'm terrible with names so I sadly wouldn't remember any voice actors even if I tried...

Recently got into buying Idolmaster figures, looking forward to the new Chihaya and Haruki figures, they look awesome. I currently have a few Uzuki and Rin figures.