Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idol Blog Contest.  (Read 8707 times)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Idol Blog Contest.
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »
I'LL MAKE AN ENTRY!!!

I can't believe I forgot about the contest! Don't worry shachou, I'll make some blogs... right after I finish my homework!!
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 01:35:55 AM »
You know...with all the replies you posted, you could've used that energy to come up with an entry of your own.
I'm just a spectator :P...
Besides, no real energy in typing a "laugh".

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 02:43:11 AM »
Then spectate. Don't post things that don't add to the topic, you spectator.

@Haldo, be quick~ you wouldn't want someone else to beat you to it! It's the final four.

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 03:29:10 AM »
Don't post things that don't add to the topic, you spectator.
... Why?
I'm not disturbing anything.
Can't expect people to sit down and stay quiet at a sports game now, can you?

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 03:41:57 AM »
Uhh...Not that I'm siding with Sam, but he does have a point. ;)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 04:21:16 AM »
If you two keep posting unnecessarily, then I'll just have to delete every non-entry post in this topic, so I suggest you hush up until after the contest.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2009, 07:07:52 AM »
How strict is this last-entry thing going to be? >o> I'm working on entries but I don't know if I can finish in time @_@ I know I'll be able to finish semi-soon but I have schoolwork and junk, too...
(edit)
~200%_Genki_Glitter~
Entry Date: 09/12/06
Hi-hi, everyone~! My name is Takatsuki Yayoi! My producer said that I should start keeping track of things in this..."blog"? Uwaah, I'm not so good with electronics, so I hope I am doing this right.
Today I went to a game show. You wouldn't believe it! There were so many flashing lights everywhere, and so many people!! It was tempting to run around and look at everything...oh! I know! It reminded me a lot of a festival!
I was invited to be at the Bandai-Namco booth, and talk about this new game they're coming out with. It's called...uuu, I forget. But, it's about being a producer and raising idols to the top! Doesn't that sound like a fun game?
I was supposed to talk about the new game while I was there. I was a little nervous at first because I don't know a lot about video games! Then, Producer told me that all I really had to do was talk about what I did as an idol. That made it super fun to talk, because I love being an idol and everyone should know how great it is!! And, since I played it with Producer, it was really easy to talk about. I'm so glad he taught me how to play. Everyone seemed to really like the event, especially when I told them about how fun the game was (even though I wasn't so good at it, at first!!).
Maybe someday, I'll be able to play the entire game and raise an idol of my own...but for now, I have to go shopping. Eggs and milk are on sale, and I don't want to miss out this time!!
la la la la~...a wondervoice is echoing in the shop, delicious milk at 68 yen~ With the dream of common citizens, a row of carts is being gathered~! Yay!
Bye-bye, everybody!
--
~The Memory of Us Two~
Entry Date: 05/05/07
Good evening to all my adoring fans. You know what today is, don't you? Of course, it's the lovely Princess Iori-chan's birthday~! Today is an extra special day, so I hope you've marked it on your calendar.
Unfortunately, I had to work today. With my paycheck at a measly ¥3,000, I'm not sure if this is so worth it. They make me do everything myself, everything! That producer wanted me to work out for  30 minutes, tch! Does he really know who he's dealing with?

After all, he should be honored to even get a glance at the lovely Iori-chan.With such talent, why do I even need a producer? *sigh* Just by looking at me, they should know I'm a top idol, no training needed~
At least for today, they went a little easier on me. After the live concert I had, we didn't do much. They gave me a new costume to wear and showed me my new song, called "Here We Go!!", which was actually a nice birthday "gift". I'm very fond of that song. You all should look forward to hearing it. Nihihi~
That producer gave me a gift, too. It was nothing big (not that I was expecting anything huge from him), just a card and a box of candy. He didn't really have to get me anything, so it was nice...b-but don't get the wrong idea! That fool of a producer...
By the way, I think my producer saw me talking to Usa-chan today...I wonder if I should tell him about my friend? That producer did get me a birthday present, after all...
What do you think? Usa-chan is my special friend, so I don't know...I wonder if that producer can keep a secret...?
--
~Kuroi Production Blog~
Entry Date: 02/19/09
Today marks the start of 961Pro's new group. We've gone through the grueling auditions of fake and unworthy idols, and here we are.
Shijou Takane, Ganaha Hibiki, and Hoshii Miki.Today, they will debut as Project Fairy.
Some people have set up 961Pro as a rival to that 765Pro, but you'll soon see, you'll all soon see. Project Fairy cannot be beaten!!
Don't you know, 765Pro is made of perverts, solely in the business for the lovely young girls that march into their studio, hoping for a chance at making it big. Their producer only does his job in hopes for dating the next underage hourglass-shape that steps into his office. While they'd turn around and say the same thing, 765 has never been anything but lies and slander. That's their tool for rising to the top...
Just wait. When you hear Project Fairy's debut song, "Overmaster", everyone will completely forget about that pathetic excuse for a production studio. 765Pro will be no more! Project Fairy's songs carry more meaning and more feeling, not to mention that Takane, Hibiki, and Miki were chosen to harmonize perfectly, unlike those 765Pro idols.
961Pro is simply unstoppable. There's no beating perfection, after all...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:48:47 AM by TweenDoriru »

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 08:40:23 AM »
Sorry for double-post, buuuut

even more than the entries, I'd like to throw out that Kuroi-shachou's wiki needs some more info put on it, seriously =3=

I can't edit that entry, because the edit screen won't let me scroll down. Everytime I click on anything, or try to highlight or add or take out ANYTHING, it jumps back to the top...

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »
Wow the blogs look realistic to me :)
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »
I can't edit that entry, because the edit screen won't let me scroll down. Everytime I click on anything, or try to highlight or add or take out ANYTHING, it jumps back to the top...
Switch browsers. Probably just IE acting up on you. ;)

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
Well, I guess this concludes our Final Five. =)

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »
Not yet, I guess. There's still Haldo, if Scotty decides to wait for her.

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 01:30:32 PM »
True. Looks like we'll have to wait and see.
The final countdown~

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
I have been looking at the blogs and i'm pretty impressed with most of your guy's entries. But i'll leave it up to the judges to decide.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »
My ratings
Yayoi: Cien/OverlordIX
Iori: OverlordIX
Kuroi: TweenDoriru

Overall winner: OverlordIX
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:47:14 PM by h4ataraxia »