Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idol Blog Contest.  (Read 8556 times)

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
Re: Idol Blog Contest.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 03:21:19 AM »
Kuroi Shachou  :o
cool
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 03:53:13 AM »
Oh, lawdy, I need to do one for Kuroi? Way to make it impossible. :P
I'll see if I can try to get mine done, since I'm really busy trying to get settled in here in college. Fun.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »
Here are my entries. This took longer than expected (shorter if you only count the time I spent typing it instead of thinking about it).

=====200% Genki's Weekly Breakfast Blog=====

Entry No. 12 Date: 12/17/05

Hey there, everyone. Yayoi Takatsuki here, reporting! ^^

Oh, you guys are wondering why I said 'reporting' at the end. Uuuuuuu.... You see, it's because for the last week, I've been seeing this guy in the park. He has a really, REALLY thick coat, he looks fat in them. Hehe....But he's actually not. He just sits there facing the fountain all day, so I thought of trying to talk to him. His eyes are so dull and lonely and.....

Oh, hehe, I lost track there. Sorry. OTL Well, he's really cool and very smart too! He taught me lots of neat stuff! Like all those acting and poses I see soldiers do, even how they react to 'orders' and stuff. He also told me these way crazy stories of him being in a middle of a stampede in Africa. Africa's a continent, by the way, and a stampede is a group of animals running in one direction.

I only told Iori-chan that I was seeing him. Well, she said it was weird that everyday, I seem to be a little extra happy. I told her it's because of him, so I introduced him to her last Wednesday. I dunno why, but Iori-chan was a bit grumpy with him there. It's like she's mad or something. They were talking all funny for a really long while too. When we left there, Iori-chan was sad for some reason, so I told her about the things he told me and......

Ahh!! I forgot to ask his name!! ToT

I wanted to ask him his name the next day but I couldn't visit him then, so I asked Iori-chan to do it for me. At first she was mad, but then she looked a bit happy later and went like fast! I dunno what happened then.

I got the time to see him yesterday, but I didn't see him there. I waited all day and search the park, but he never came. Come to think of it, Iori-chan was sad that day too. She left that day in a dash, too. I wonder what happened.

Well, my week started out good then went to sad. If anyone finds him, can you let me know? He's a guy with white hair and deep blue eyes. He likes to stare at stuff for a long long while.

Uuuu.....He said that I must be strong and don't let things bring me down., so I won't!! To aim towards the top as the most energetic and powerful idol! That's what I must do!!

Everyone!! Do your best!! Fight!! Oh, I was too much again. Hehe...OTL

Bye-bye, everyone! Merry Christmas!! ^^

~Yayoi :3

=====The Sleeping Princess' Forest Garden=====

Post No. 77 Date: 12/24/05

Ah, Hello there everyone. :)

I'm sorry if I made everyone viewing my blog worried. I didn't get to update my blog because of all the things that happened.

Well, last week, Yayoi was a bit more energetic than before, so I asked her about this. She said it's because she met this guy that she met at the park. I was, well, curious, on who could it be so I asked her to introduced me to him. At first, I was suspicious of the guy. I mean, he looked so big! But then he showed me it's just his coat. :(

I was surprised at him. He knows a lot. Then I tried...uh....talking to him in French, and well, I was surprised he replied to me with Chinese. I tried other languages I know, and we ended up just talking. He's like an older guy version of me! Well, of course, I'm not as cute. ;)

The next day, Yayoi was busy with work, so she asked me if I can go in her place. Well....I still have a bone to pick with him, and because Yayoi asked for it, I went there. I saw him there still sitting in the park. I guess I got a little mad to him for some reason, and then he just fell down and collapsed. When I tried touching his forehead, he was really hot! He was sick and stilol waited for Yayoi.

I tried and called for help. Thankfully, there was someone there who could take him to the hospital. It was there that I learned that he was under some poison he's been holding for some time now. I felt sad, and I just left ther, because I kept thinking I did his condition to him.

I feel bad that I just ran away that day, so I thought I'd go visit him the next day. I couldn't wait for the day to end. I have some fruits up for him when I got there, and so I went to his room, and apologized for what happened the other day.

But he said that I shouldn't blame myself. He was sick, he knew it, and he still decided to went out everyday. He said it's because Yayoi was always looking for something, and whatever it was, she found it in him. After I heard that, it crossed to my mind that maybe he wasn't such a bad guy, heck, he was pretty cool when he said those stuff. H-Hey! Don't get me wrong! It's not that I like him or anything....

Last Wednesday, I decided to stop hiding him from Yayoi, because she kept looking down more everyday that she didn't see him. I told her of what happened on that day and what happened afterwards. At first, she was sad, but then Yayoi said she wanted to see him right away. I apologized to her about keeping it a secret from her, but she said something he said, about forgiving, and that we should always learn to forgive people when they really want to be forgiven.

The biggest surprise we had that day was when we went to his room in the hospital. He was up and in good shape, but that's not the surprise. We saw besides him some people in those adventurer outfits you see in TV. And in there we just realized that all this time, we were talking to the young, famous Lass Thunderslash, the most respected adventurer there is to date! Yayoi didn't get much, but when I realized that, I was simply awestruck at it. I just couldn't believe everything that time.

So, the rest of the days up to now was more or less the same. We introduced Lass to the rest of the idols at 765. They were really excited about it. The days were pretty much livelky while Lass will be in town. It's actually good publicity for us that Lass knows us. :D

Well, tomorrow's Christmas and the staff is gonna have a small party later in the afternoon. Oh, everyone who's looking at this now, Lass and I are planning a surprise party at Yayoi's house before we go on to the staff party. He'll be dressed up as Santa Claus. Nihihi....I can't wait for it, especially for Yayoi's expression on our surprise for her. So let's keep that between us, OK? ;)

Bye now and have a merry Christmas, everyone!

~Iori-chan

=====Big Boss' Blog Site=====

Post No. 765 Date: 01/07/06

Good day, viewers of my blog,

I wnat to thank everyone who wanted to be an idol and auditioned at 961 Pro. The standards of 961 Pro are high, but we are happy for those determined and have anxiously waited night and day for their name to be called and get a shot in our grand company.

It has called to my attention that there is a rumour spreading that 961 Pro is only selecting girls with great body measurements. I would like to assure you that all that that rumour is FALSE! 961 Pro has high standards and our interviewers are very strict and hard to be shaken when it comes to their jobs. It is but a coincidence that that the girls that get chosen past the first stage of our audition who have such measurements have the highest potential among their batches. This rumour is probably another lie set by that 765 Pro. That company filled with liars and perverts are the real suspicious group. They are the ones who you should keep an eye on, not me!

Speaking of them, 765 Pro has yet added another perverted associate to their side. You know of the adventurer, Lass Thunderslash? It was hit news of his last known story, on how he was injured in one of his travels and went into hiding to recover. Do you want to know the truth? His 'accident' is when he had his eyes set on the girls of 765, and when he went 'into hiding' is when he is 'sampling' the giurls out! That man is a pedophile, and 765 Pro is a brothel in an agency's clothing! Tell your friends, tell everyone of all the things 765 is doing! This is a place where you recognize talent? Blaspemy! Idiocy! This is an outreage! Madness! You all must step away from 765 Pro and come and support 961 Pro.

You all think I'm lying? 765 Pro is clever in hiding all this from you! Look at the success they're getting. You think by now, they'd thought of renvovation or things like that? No. They're too busy using it to pay off punks who do their dirty work of hiding the truth from all of you!

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 05:57:06 AM »
Lol, Marx.
I'm not completely sure you'll receive a happy response on your "Big-Boss Blog"
XD

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 06:04:19 AM »
Lol, Marx.
I'm not completely sure you'll receive a happy response on your "Big-Boss Blog"
XD
Why not? He sounds like a deceiving liar, no? XD

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 06:05:36 AM »
Why not? He sounds like a deceiving liar, no? XD
Well... that fact you portray him as this might get some reaction from.
*tilts his head toward that Star Trek guy"
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-... Wait a sec...

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 03:19:50 AM »
I suppose I can give this a shot now, if it isn't too late. Been without internet for a while.

---------------------------------------------------

Post Date: 06/23/09

It's been a busy day here at 961 Productions, but today I'm very pleased to announce we have reached a milestone. Sales of our popular single, "Overmaster" have reached over one million! A round of thanks to our star idols, the best in the industry; Miki Hoshii, Hibiki Ganaha, and Takane Shijou. Of course, we could not have done so well without our loyal fans.

So, for a little treat for all of you, we are going to have a concert right in front of the 961 Productions building in the business district, featuring our three top idols, who will sing and dance for YOU! Of course, as a little extra incentive to join us in our celebration, we will give out prizes, including autographed CDs, pictures, clothing, and other merchandise. But that's just the tip of the iceberg! Our main prize is a day with the girls of the Overmaster single! That's right! You will spend a day with Miki, Hibiki, and Takane! All you need to do is be here, sign your name for the draw, and at the end of the show, we will announce a winner! This is certainly something no other production company would even come close to doing!

Here is our location, and th time we will be starting:
961 Productions Main Building
9-6-1 Harunasai, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 961-9100
The concert starts at 5:30 P.M. and ends 8:00 P.M.

Remember, this is a once in a lifetime chance to be with the best idols in the industry! I surely wouldn't pass it up... dohohoho.

Keep a further eye on the official 961 Productions blog by me, Kuroi Shachou, for more events, songs, and idol information.

- Kuroi Shachou, 961 Productions President
---------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 07:54:48 PM by Cien Laguoire »

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 05:35:47 AM »
I'm no judge, but I'd say that's a pretty good "blog".
... 'Cept that little 'Dohoho' right there...
Yeah...

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 06:21:43 AM »
After much debate, it has been decided that the entry number by the end of this contest has been too low. Contest will now end as soon as the next two entries are posted.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 06:33:15 AM »
After much debate
~_~...
Is this the truth?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 06:36:39 AM »
~_~...
Is this the truth?
GO to MSN, they probably do it there. Or on PMs. I dunno.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 07:20:44 AM »
GO to MSN, they probably do it there. Or on PMs. I dunno.
It's three people,
Lol... Can there really be that much debating? =P

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 10:08:45 AM »
Mine's on the way, stand by to recieve...

IM IN!!!! XD

which means in total:

Yayoi - http://yayoiness.wordpress.com/

Iori - http://pinkparticle.wordpress.com/

Kuroi - http://961authority.wordpress.com/

Good night, and good luck. =)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 10:51:13 AM by OverlordIX »

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2009, 08:48:28 PM »

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »
You know...with all the replies you posted, you could've used that energy to come up with an entry of your own.

One more entry guys, c'mon~!