Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idol Blog Contest.  (Read 8552 times)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
Re: Idol Blog Contest.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »
Well, you could, but I wouldn't encourage it. It's always nice to see members try their hardest in each round, and let other members join in on the fun in the meantime.

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »
Oh... okay!
Whens the final submission day and time for Yayoi's blog entry?

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »
Uhm.. I can enter... right?

I quickly wrote up an entry in the same fashion that I see some actual idol's blogs as.

Entry #1
07-02-2009

--

Hi Hi, everyone!! I'm Yayoi~~ This blogging thing is a little weird, but I will try my best to do it!!!

*picture of Yayoi*

Today, I went out shopping. I saw an amazing deal on steaks!!! I rushed to get some!~

When I got to the steaks, there were so many people gathered around the table!! I quickly got one. I felt very proud of the deal I had gotten on it!!!

*picture of steak*

After getting the steak, I ran into Iori-chan while walking home!! I told her about the great steak but she just laughed and said she has food like that ALL the time! I was a little jealous!!

We went to do some purikura~ It was fun!!!

*purikura pictures*

Today was really fun, and I hope I can have a lot more fun days too!!

Bye Bye~!

- Yayoi

Eh hehe~... ;~;
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:37:00 PM by Logan »

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »
.___. so many changes happened and I was gone for a week that's what I get for being busy

durr, Scotty I thought the prize was gonna be Takane dashboard theme ;_; buu...

Anyways, If I read it right, the... submission for the first date is... tomorrow?  I-I'll attempt at this unless I'm already too late...

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 05:22:37 AM »
It seems some members are confused about deadlines. I suggest you all read the revised rules over again carefully. This is a very flexible contest.

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 05:59:40 PM »
Alritey, here comes my entry.

http://yayoiness.wordpress.com/

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »
Alritey, here comes my entry.

http://yayoiness.wordpress.com/
Crikey, you actually made a blog page.
Now how am I supposed to beat that? ;D

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
Round 2 start!

Let's continue the contest with Minase Iori.

Remember, you may still submit round 1 entries.

Laburey

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 08:46:30 PM »
Good work so far, everyone! :)

I'll repost the link to Eri's blog here, maybe it'll give you all even more inspiration.

http://offy.jp/communities/34

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 02:24:24 AM »
Iori, huh? Should work with what I had in mind for my blogs... ;)
I also edited the first blog, since Ami and Mami being twins are supposed to be secret... therefore, I will only refer to Ami, to keep this secret hidden. :)

---------------------------------------------------

Post Date: 06/23/09

Whew, what a busy day, today~. First I had to do a promotion with my group at the shopping district, and later me and everyone else at 765 Productions had a party for Ritsuko. I suppose she deserves this, since she works really, really hard! I have to wonder how she survives!

So, as I said before, me and my partners Yayoi and Ami were at the shopping district, promoting our new single. We did performances, signed autographs, giving CDs away, having our pictures taken... it seemed to go on forever! Sigh... so much work, but if it's for my fans, it's worth doing, right? Nihihi~. But we did manage to get our work done, and our producer bought us some ice cream! The vanilla soft serve was quite delicious~.

Then tonight we celebrated Ritsuko's birthday... first ice cream, then some cake! Apparently, Haruka made it, and I must say... I've tasted better. Maybe. ( →_→) I gave Ritsuko a really pretty halter top and skirt for the summer. She could really use a change of style... she's always looking so professional. Not really a bad thing, but she really does need to let herself relax sometimes. Well, maybe not as much as that lazy "thing" of an idol, Miki, but I'm sure everyone knows what I mean, right?

There was something odd that I noticed. Yayoi and Ami were missing for quite some time during the party, and some time after, Ritsuko went to the office to "check on something". Ami came back soon after Ritsuko left, and then a little while later, both Yayoi and Ritsuko came back, too, but Ritsuko seemed to be upset about something Yayoi did. Something about using her computer without permission? Hmph. Ami probably made Yayoi the fall boy for some prank. I swear, she is always up to no good... I feel really sorry for Yayoi, though, getting an earful from Ritsuko. I know how cranky she can get.

Jeez, there's another birthday tomorrow, too! It's for the producer managing Azusa, Makoto, and Yukiho. He's a nice enough guy, so I suppose he deserves something for keeping those three in line... I'd have no patience dealing with a woman who gets lost every single time she turns a corner, a girl masquerading as a boy, and a crybaby that is afraid of even the tiniest little dog! Hmph.

But, um, I did want to say one more thing before I finish up. I wanted  to say something to Yayoi and Ami earlier today, but... I didn't get the chance to! It's very annoying when you want to say something, but you can't for some reason, don't you think? Urgh... I guess I'll tell them some other time. It's not that important anyways.

That's all for today. I need my rest... going to be another busy day tomorrow. Goodnight~! (*^・^)chu〜☆
---------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:45:50 AM by Cien Laguoire »

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 10:46:39 PM »
Ack! I forgot to make one for Yayoi! Oh well... I can still play in this round, right?
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »
Last idol will be announced later today, c'mon guys, I want more entries~!

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 06:17:16 AM »
And our last idol for the contest will be Kuroi Shachou.

Yes, you read that right.

Now remember guys, you have three days left, during that time, you can submit entries of the past 2 idols. At the end of the three days, us judges will be rating every entry and provide our opinions on it. This could take 1 or 2 days, after that, we'll PM that lucky winner.

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
Kuroi Shachou as in the 961 president?

Heres my Iori entry. =)

http://pinkparticle.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 04:13:13 PM by OverlordIX »

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 02:28:41 AM »
And our last idol for the contest will be Kuroi Shachou.

Yes, you read that right.
LOL?!
Is this just you abusing your influence over this or do you seriously count him as an "idol"?

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)