puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idol Blog Contest.  (Read 8559 times)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
Idol Blog Contest.
« on: September 05, 2009, 02:00:14 AM »
Hello guys, welcome to your first contest.

This contest will not only grant the winner this fabulous prize, but also my infinite respect~! Scratch that, my respect is much harder to win than this silly contest.

Anyways, judges will include me and the first two members who decide to volunteer. Once a judge, you can't participate in this contest. Once judges have been decided we can get this contest started.

PM me if you wish to be a judge.

Now, onto what you'll all be doing. As the title states, this will deal with blogging.
I will randomly pick out an idol out of a group of 4. this will be done 3 times. You will all have 3 days in between each idol to submit your blog entry. You must participate in all 3 rounds to win. If you enter on the 3rd round, you must provide blog entries for the previous 2.

At the end of all three rounds, judges will choose who's blog entry was the best. I will then PM you and ask for shipping details. (Oh god my wallet)

Once an idol has been chosen, you are to write a blog entry of their entire day as if you were them. Blog entries must be 1-2 paragraphs in length and must be colorful and creative. Your goal is to make the judges think that they are actually reading about that idol's day. Keep in mind that each idol has a distinct personality and style. Blogs will be posted here for all to see, as if it were a normal post.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:29:20 AM by Scotty »

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
Re: Idol Blog Contest.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 02:10:12 AM »
Judges have answered the call of duty.

• Laburey
  • h4ataraxia

Let the contest begin with Takatsuki Yayoi.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 02:16:06 AM »
Also, to spice up the contest a little...
I'll add a IM@S Weiss Schwarz Trial deck. Since I have two trial decks, Its unopened, first edition and comes with the limited edition deck separator. Also the best part of the prize I'll add my original illustration of your favorite idol.
Same with scottface, I'll pay for shipping.

Good luck! :K
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:25:00 AM by h4ataraxia »

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 02:23:42 AM »
I'll do it =)

Please, rate me like the others =)

Thanks to both of you for the prises !

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 02:25:40 AM »
I'll do this as well cause this beats writing a paper for my writing class. xD Do we submit the 'blog entry' as a post in here or as a PM?

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 02:37:39 AM »
Rules changed up a bit, read the last sentence too, that should clear things up. ;)

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 03:50:48 AM »
Hmm, seems like fun. I suppose I could get my creative mojo going. ;)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 05:17:57 AM »
Looks fun. I'll try it  :D
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 06:29:22 AM »
Not too late to start right? I'll try my luck if thats the case! =)

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:36 AM »
Not at all, the first of three days for Takatsuki Yayoi begin now. Once the three days are up, you'll be assigned another idol. Once three idols have been done, a winner will be announced.

Harrason

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 04:21:38 AM »
I am kinda bad at this kind of stuff, because i never did personal-life blogging before, but i'll give it a go. You may find the events relatively familiar if you've read Yayoi's Character Thread.

Entry Date : August 29th.

Uaahh~, i am so tired... today's such a busy day.

Uhh... what did i do again today?

Ah! That's right. Producer brought me downtown today for my promotion for my next concert! We had a special handshake session too... heehee. I feel so happy shaking hands with all of my fans, with all those happy smiles on their faces. ;D

But there's a promotional sale for potato chips downstairs, and they are reeeeally tasty, so i really wanted to get the whole thing done and over with, but Producer kept saying no! But i want those potato chips.... :'(

I remembered that i was angry with Producer after that, so Producer decided to buy me a giant parfait. Yay! Producer, you are the best! :D

Ah! I almost forgot! The most important part of today is Makoto-san's birthday! I remember how we surprised Makoto-san with a birthday cake when she entered the 765 Productions building. Ahh~ how nice, big and round birthday cakes. I want to eat them too. But i'll never have it, even when i get married. :'(
Even if its Produ- ah! No Producer, its a secret, you cannot see it.  :)

Makoto-san received presents from everyone. Everyone sent her feminine presents, except for Producer. He gave her a new set of cowboy clothes and said "Yes, Makoto. We'll go with that for your next concert. You'll certainly appeal to all your female fans, your fame's going to skyrocket!", but Makoto-san doesn't seem to like it at all. Geez Producer, you are so dense, you don't know anything about Makoto-san at all!  >:(

Ahh~ i feel tired now, so i'll be turning in for the day. See you tomorrow, diary!  :-X

END

Personally to me its VERY hard trying to blog as Yayoi, so you'll see quite a lot of inconsistencies. Luckily i already had most of the prizes(save for the limited edition deck seperator), so i'll be joining more for the fun. Hopefully it'll kick start the competition. And Marx, your entry will never beat mine.  ;D

h4ataraxia

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 05:24:27 AM »
>most of the prizes
not taco's awesome illustration
i kid, you'll have to see for yourself :K

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 06:15:27 AM »
Here's mine. I decided randomly that Yayoi's 200% genki could not be contained in text alone and hand-wrote it with little drawings and highlighters for colors. The yellow highlighter kinda got washed out though. *sighs*

link: http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/nyaronchan/imas_yayojournal.jpg

But in case you can't read my writing (or if you want a text version as well), here's the transcribed version (spelling errors fixed, sorry I fail at spelling tomorrow and it's spelt wrong in the hand-written version):
YAYOI'S JOURNAL ♥

--January 10th--

Today I was in a concert, journal!! I was soooo much fun! Producer-san had me sing キラメキラリ (kiramekirari)!! I was a little scared, but Producer-san cheered me on and told me I could do it! I can't WAIT to be a top idol though. Producer-san says to be patient, but I can't help it~ Mama and Papa an' everyone are counting on me, right?

Ohoh! And Producer-san said because I did such a good performance today he's going to buy me some ice cream tomorrow! I can't wait! Producer-san is so nice ♥♥♥

Also, it was suuuuper cold today! I hope it gets warmer tomorrow, I don't want to spend my money on a super expensive winter coat... =o=

Well, I'm sleepy now... 'nighty night, journal!
高槻やよい
(Yayoi Takatsuki)

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 07:45:42 AM »
Time for me to join the fray.
Since this is Yayoi's "blog post", what I'm going to do is write like a less experienced computer user, so you'll see some grammar errors and no capitalization, and some Japanese-style smilies, too. However, I have nil experience with blogging, so hopefully this won't be as bad as, say, a Volkswagen commercial done by Jeremy Clarkson.
And the fun begins...
---------------------------------------------------

Post Date: 06/23/09

yay! my very first blog post, i'm so excited to tell everyone about what happened today! ( ´∀`)

my friend, ami, showed me how these computers work. they're really interesting and useful machines! i really wish I had one!! but i don't have one at home right now... (*´ο`*)=3 oh well... for now, i'm going to be using ritsuko's office computer! ami said that she wouldn't mind... but they seem to have a look on their face like they were up to something... oh well! it's probably nothing to be worried about~

today me, ami, and my other friend and group partner iori went to the shopping district to do a promotion for our new song! we were signing autographs, giving away cds, and we even performed a couple of times, too! it's so much fun to be with my friends and my fans! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ our producer was so proud of us, he treated us to ice cream after we were done! yummy~. but iori seemed anxious about something, like she wanted to say something? but she didn't say anything afterwords... i wonder what she wanted to say? now she's got me a bit curious, hehe. (⌒_⌒)

after we were done for the day, and came back to the office, we celebrated Ritsuko's birthday! we had some cake, and everyone here gave her presents~! but I didn't really have anything to give her... uuu, i wish i had some money to spare to give her a present... (;´д` ) but she seemed pleased that people remembered her birthday, and said that the gifts weren't really that big a deal. still, i really wanted to give her a present...

whats even worse is that one of the other producers birthday is tomorrow, too~, and i don't have a gift for him, either! (´A`。) auuu... hey, maybe azusa can help me out! she knows him pretty well, and I think she sort of likes him, too, ehehe. i'm sure she'll help me find a good gift for him~.

so while ritsuko was in the other room with everyone else, i went to the offices and saw ami at ritsuko's computer. i checked out what she were up to, and she was doing her own blog as well. ami showed me how to create my own blog to tell everyone about my day, and then left me alone to do my first post. and that's basically it!! today was a pretty nice day!

oh, I see ritsuko... wait, she's looking at me right now, and she doesn't look happy?! uhoh, she's walking towards me!! i better get this finished up!! until next time bye!!!! ヾ(゚Д゚)ノ

---------------------------------------------------
Yes, that other Producer is supposed to be me. Dohoho. ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:27:37 AM by Cien Laguoire »

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »
Just curious, but do we post the blog entries of each idol straight away when we're done? Or can we just hold on to all three until the last day of the contest for submission?

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!