Username: Password:

Author Topic: Changes  (Read 2239 times)

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
Changes
« on: September 05, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »
Sup people.

First of all, my apologies. I wasn't here, I'll try to give this board more time from now on, but I can't promise it.

Ryuukikun asked me to retire, and I accepted it. Thanks for all you did 'bro ! I nominated Scotty as his successor. Congrats  :D

I'll need 2 other mods in the future, but we'll see that later. If you have someone to recommend me, please PM. No self-promotion please.

Chit-chat and the karma thing were removed, due to their "corrosive" potential. Please use General chatter from now on. Mods are here to prevent you from spamming it, so please simply talk about everything nicely and respectfully.

Rules have been slightly edited, please read and accept them one more time  :)

Some changes will occur in the coming days, be prepared =)

And the last but not the least, please give us your ideas to make this board funnier and looking better. You can propose forum themes, banners, ideas, whatever. It's your forum after all =) => http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,340.0.html

kore kara, yoroshiku onegaishimasu !

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
Re: Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 05:36:49 PM »
Hi, I apologize for the recent domain downtime, but everything should work as expected now.
Thanks.
Wiki - CGdex (by Tsadi) - CG card catalog - Available most of the time on IRC @ #idolmaster@irc.rizon.net