Username: Password:

Author Topic: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)  (Read 1867 times)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 12:01:37 AM »
So, Shiika (Yeah, it's confirmed) VA is Rie Takahashi. I'm not familiar with her, but let's see how she do this.
I know her from Fate GO (as Mash) and she does an amazing job, so you can be relaxed, I’m sure she will make an amazing VA for Shika!

For everyone who doesn’t know her, here is miss Takahashi’s singing voice so you all can have an idea on what to expect about Shika.

SapphicSari

• Greenhorn
  • Mami Futami IRL
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 03:35:12 AM »
So, Shiika (Yeah, it's confirmed) VA is Rie Takahashi.
From what I've heard, she has a fantastic voice! And for a second I thought that said Rie Tanaka and was ready to make a Rockman Zero joke...
Bruce from Finding Nemo is just Syoko's fursona and you can't tell me otherwise

Pichuchu

• Greenhorn
  • :9
    • View Profile
Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »
Hyped for Stella Stage, but I'm still kinda disappointed about the lack of personalized stage outfits.
Then again the casual outfits and rival look 10/10
Plus medleys are always a plus

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 01:47:01 PM »
Hyped for Stella Stage, but I'm still kinda disappointed about the lack of personalized stage outfits.
Then again the casual outfits and rival look 10/10
Plus medleys are always a plus

I feel you
I miss the days when each idol had individual outfits in each category Q_Q
but I am excited for shiika

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2017, 01:12:51 PM »
I feel you
I miss the days when each idol had individual outfits in each category Q_Q

What confuses me personally is we're not under 3rd Vision, yet the costumes act like they are. No classic outfits. (Even iM@S 2 had some) 4 costume types might have been more exciting if it was actually unique per idol. If it's meant to imitate a live, why not add MCs or other parts to make it feel more like a live? That'd be another way to add more dialouge. Platinum Stars was under the 10th anniversary label, and once again the "2nd vision" logo is missing here. It's like an odd inbetween.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:15:58 PM by Okayu »

Pichuchu

• Greenhorn
  • :9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2017, 04:55:22 AM »
What confuses me personally is we're not under 3rd Vision, yet the costumes act like they are. No classic outfits. (Even iM@S 2 had some) 4 costume types might have been more exciting if it was actually unique per idol. If it's meant to imitate a live, why not add MCs or other parts to make it feel more like a live? That'd be another way to add more dialouge. Platinum Stars was under the 10th anniversary label, and once again the "2nd vision" logo is missing here. It's like an odd inbetween.

Maybe it's meant to be an experimental transition state?

I was wondering, what are the differentiating criterion separating the visions from each other?
Off the top of my mind the major differences between 1st vision and 2nd vision were that everyone became a year older, Ami and Mami are no longer under one name & are 2 different idols, Miki no longer had her awakened form and was a natural blond, Hibiki and Takane became core 765 members, different costume styles, and different hairstyles for quite a few of the idols. Which I'm sure aren't all the differences.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2017, 06:17:25 AM »
Maybe it's meant to be an experimental transition state?

I was wondering, what are the differentiating criterion separating the visions from each other?
Off the top of my mind the major differences between 1st vision and 2nd vision were that everyone became a year older, Ami and Mami are no longer under one name & are 2 different idols, Miki no longer had her awakened form and was a natural blond, Hibiki and Takane became core 765 members, different costume styles, and different hairstyles for quite a few of the idols. Which I'm sure aren't all the differences.
It's easier to think that PS is an incomplete version of SS that was released just because of 10th anniversary (although it was released in the 11th). Maybe SS was supposed to be the game for the 10th anniversary but since the game was incomplete they just release it as PS. It might also be the reason that for the first time that DLC is carried to next game since PS is a prototype or incomplete SS.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:24:17 AM by darkthunder »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 10:08:25 AM »
It's easier to think that PS is an incomplete version of SS that was released just because of 10th anniversary (although it was released in the 11th). Maybe SS was supposed to be the game for the 10th anniversary but since the game was incomplete they just release it as PS. It might also be the reason that for the first time that DLC is carried to next game since PS is a prototype or incomplete SS.

These are my impressions as well. It feels like Platinum Stars was an unfinished game that took longer to develop than planned for whatever reason and was released basically because they had to.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
These are my impressions as well. It feels like Platinum Stars was an unfinished game that took longer to develop than planned for whatever reason and was released basically because they had to.

I'm kind of glad they did in a sense. If they didn't we might have been stuck having P drops in this game instead. Also I enjoyed Platinum Stars to an extent that I don't mind it existing, but wouldn't want the same mistakes repeated.