puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Helloooo there!  (Read 380 times)

KittyxChan

• Greenhorn
  • Jupiter is #1 :3
    • View Profile
Helloooo there!
« on: June 04, 2017, 05:49:44 AM »
Hello everyone! While I'm not new to the im@s franchise, I am new to this forum. ^^

I remember watching im@s vids on youtube way back in 2009. I found out more about it through a friend who cosplayed from it(and still does :3 ).

While I haven't really played any of the games(besides Side M which I'm still trying to figure out.... >_> ), I have watched playthroughs as well as seen the anime. (Haven't checked out Cinderella Girls yet but maybe someday. :O )

Yes, I'm a huge fan of the male idols. Yes, Shouta is my absolute favorite(it was love at first sight, I tell ya <3 ). I'll probably go on and on about my love for Jupiter and Side M on these forums, and for that I apologize in advance. If it gets annoying, please tell me. XDDDD

SO anyways, it's great to be here and I can't wait to meet even more im@s fans. ^_^

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
Re: Helloooo there!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

Shame the franchise currently doesn't have much to offer for male idol fans, other than the mobile game, but that is going to change soon with the anime, hopefully.
You should also look for SideM CD releases, it'll be a good time waster before the anime airs.

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 09:07:39 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

KittyxChan

• Greenhorn
  • Jupiter is #1 :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 07:37:31 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

Shame the franchise currently doesn't have much to offer for male idol fans, other than the mobile game, but that is going to change soon with the anime, hopefully.
You should also look for SideM CD releases, it'll be a good time waster before the anime airs.
Yess, I'm really hoping the anime brings more content. *O* Though I have found a decent amount of merch on AmiAmi so perhaps not all hope is lost. XD

And I'll be keeping my eye out. <3