puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: iM@S Browser Game announced!  (Read 664 times)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
iM@S Browser Game announced!
« on: May 25, 2017, 01:40:51 PM »
Among a few other Namco IPs iM@S is confirmed to get a browser game coming on a new platform which launches in Spring 2018. No other details yet. Original source can be found below.
http://gamebiz.jp/?p=185440

765news link
http://imasnews765.com/?p=17179

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Re: iM@S Browser Game announced!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 04:22:29 AM »
Hmm... interesting. Maybe a new branch for the series? Or even better maybe a new mobage that will resurrect Dearly Stars

So interested in seeing what they will come with now. They already have both male and female markets, so I can't come up with a new gimmick for a new branch.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:03:30 PM »
Hmm... interesting. Maybe a new branch for the series? Or even better maybe a new mobage that will resurrect Dearly Stars

So interested in seeing what they will come with now. They already have both male and female markets, so I can't come up with a new gimmick for a new branch.

ANIMAL IDOLS! xD
SCHOOL IDOLS! xD

Nah, but a ressurection of Dearly Stars would be great

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 12:26:54 AM »

ANIMAL IDOLS! xD
SCHOOL IDOLS! xD

Nah, but a ressurection of Dearly Stars would be great
Or maybe The Producerm@ster, a game about producing the iM@S producers lmao

No but really, I really wish it has something to do with DS. It has great characters that would make a good game. Especially if this game is going to be a browser game (like Kancolle or Tourabu) instead of a Mobage-based one. They could make features for it that they can't add to the mobages. Besides, I want them to confirm that my thoughts about the collab with CG were right and they made a DS collab because they were planning on resurrecting them. Literally that was the first I thought back when they announced it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:29:17 AM by Nagi »

Juanelric

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:50:13 PM »
I'm hoping it's a revival of DS too. I've only watched the anime and played the rhythm games (mainly SS, because TD and LoS don't work on either my cellphone or on my PC's cellphone emulator :'(), but I too think DS deserves to be revived. They should at least be in ML and TD.

Besides, Eri reminds me of Ai Kitora, who has the same voice actress, and also looks like Ai Tougou. lol