puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: PAID Request Filling Profile - Hime Idol  (Read 354 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
PAID Request Filling Profile - Hime Idol
« on: May 17, 2017, 03:57:18 AM »
The following rules apply to everyone; no one is exempt from them. I expect everyone to follow these rules as listed.

Request Status: OPEN

Leave Your Requests Here: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2079.0.html

Everyone Please Read The Rules BEFORE Making Requests!

The Rules:

1. These are PAID requests. They are NOT for free.

2. Every video costs $2. A discount will be provided for every 5 videos requested at a time.
(5 videos will cost $8, 10 videos cost $13, 15 videos cost $18, etc. But please be reasonable with the amount of videos you request; I’m not a robot.)

3. Videos will not be given out until payment is received. Paypal will be used for this. My PayPal.Me link: https://www.paypal.me/HimeIdol
(Payment is to be sent after I inform you that the videos are done and ready.)

4. The iDOLM@STER One For All request form (made by Setsuna) must be used: http://765-pro.info/ofa/

5. Although not required it's preferable if you state what camera angle you would prefer (either Long or Auto). If the camera angle isn't stated I'll record with it set to Auto.

* Please do not ask me to do special camera angles. Such as shoot the video at mid-cam and move the camera angles between long and mid throughout focusing on this idol at this certain angle and another idol at this angle. I’m not good with manually moving the camera. The video will turn out horrible and since this is paid for I don't want you to waste your money on something that may look awful.

* Also please do not ask for bursts or appeals. I’m not great with timing them either and they end up looking stupid and I don't want to ruin your paid request and waste your money. (only exception are the EX solo songs where super appeal bursts can be requested)

* Also state if you would like subtitles in your video as I generally remove them. I find the video looks more realistic without them.

* If you have a unit name you want me to use just mention it with the request. Just keep in mind there is a 10 character limit for the unit names.

6. You can also request to not have the audience cheer in the background but be aware that it does not work for Quintets and when Quintet Stages are picked for Trios, Duos, or Solos. It also does not work for outdoor stages, only TV stages meant for trios/duos/solos work.

7. You can request to have solo outfits for other songs besides the solo songs. You just have to manipulate the text around manually.
Ex: The world is all one!! (St-01) (1 Iori EXC-03) (2 Makoto FLO-04) (3 Yayoi FLO-04) it will appear by default as The world is all one!! (St-01) (1 Iori FLO-04) (2 Makoto FLO-04) (3 Yayoi FLO-04) before editing Iori's outfit manually.

8. After recording and payment is received, I will upload the videos to YouTube and I will also send you the links to the files of the videos through MEGA as well. If you wish to upload the video to YouTube too you may. But please give the proper credit and leave a link (linking back to my YouTube account) in the description of the video that you received the video from me. Once you have downloaded your videos and saved them to your computer/email/file share site, let me know so I can delete them. BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED AND SAVED THEM BEFORE NOTIFYING ME BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DELETED FOREVER! You will have to pay and re-request them if you end up telling me to delete the video(s) and not having them saved or deleting them yourself without having them backed up elsewhere.

PLEASE NOTE: Zekken, Arui wa Nigerarenu Koi and Good-Byes cannot be uploaded on YouTube or else they will be muted (Good-Byes is situational as some videos are muted and some aren't). If those two songs are requested only MEGA links will be sent out.

WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE:

Solo Songs:

ALL

Solo Outfits:

ALL

Regular Outfits:

ALL

Accessories:

All except Ar-042 that was a Japan-only release with no possible way of getting it outside Japan.

Songs:

All of them except the DLC guest idol ones, like the CG or ML songs that were released. I'm not wasting my money on those. Sorry but I'm not.

For those that fail to comply to the rules will simply have their requests ignored and they will remain unfulfilled. Repeat offenders will be blacklisted from requesting from me.

What will get you a warning:

1. Not paying for the requests at all and just leave me hanging. Once I tell you the videos are ready you have 7 days to pay me or else the videos will be deleted.

2. Did not use the Request Form at all.

3. Say or do something to really, really piss me off. If you act like an ungrateful brat you will get a warning. I do this during MY spare time, you're on my timetable not the other way around. I know this is paid for and I will try my best to get the videos done as soon as possible once the request is received. I will not tolerate such behavior. We are NOT children and we will behave like adults and speak respectfully to each other. (Depending on the severity of what was said it could be an automatic ban from my requests.)

4. After I tell you to do/not do something and you continue to do whatever it is.

Those on my banned list will never be removed; you earned your spot there for a reason after all.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 10:24:40 PM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol