confuzed-anime-fan

• Greenhorn
  • Sam
    • View Profile
    • Follow my shit anime blog.
Uwa~!
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:40:41 AM »
I can't think of a creative greeting.

Real Name: I am Sam, Sam I am. I do not care for eggs but I like ham.
Sex: I've got girl boobs!
Country of Origin: The US of A.
Hobbies: Drawing, Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cosplaying, Figure Collecting, and other weab trash activities.

How did you come across this site?
I regularly visit the wiki for references and decided to check out the forums out of basic boredom and curiosity.

Why did you join this site?
To have conversations about IDOLM@STER because none of my friends play/watch no matter how much I recommend it.

Do you play it?
I play Side M and pre-registered for Million Live - Theater Days

Do you wish you could play it?
The console games? YES! SO BADLY! Especially One for All.

Who is your fave idol?
765pro: All of them. But if you forced me to pick one it's Kotori. I heard her song Sora in 七色のニコニコ動画 (Rainbow Nico Nico Douga), fell in love with it, and started to look more into IDOLM@STER.
CG: The 876pro idols. I don't really care for any of the Cinderella Girls. Sorry.
ML: Emily Stewart. She makes me believe that it could be possible for me to be an idol.
Side M: Touma. The Alice or Guilty PV is what got me into IDOLM@STER. Before then I was a little interested but then I saw the Jupiter boys and fell into idol hell.

Why is your username "confuzed-anime-fan"?
Back in November of 2008 I created a deviantArt account but was really struggling with creating a username. I wanted it to be anime related but not obviously associated with or biased towards a specific fandom or character. Since then it's been kind of like a brand name for me. If you see this username or any variation of it (minus hyphens or d because of character limits), it's most definitely me.

What are you in to right now?
I don't know.

What is your motto?
I'm always confused.

Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
My itunes is mostly filled with IDOLM@STER albums now. A lot of other anime soundtracks, Baby Metal, and the Birthday Massacre.

What are you up to right now?
Currently? Tumbling and TV. With Life? I don't know.

Do you have any expectations from this site?
Beyond filling my need to talk about IDOLM@STER with other people, no.

Other Stuff:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:44:20 AM by confuzed-anime-fan »
I'm always confused.