puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Poll

Whose character do you think will have the most character development?

Karina
Aika
Chihiro
Aya
Sachiko
Irina
Yuna
Kamiko
Maya
Aoi
Hikari
Tsubame
Nozomi
Elissa
Saki

Author Topic: A New Future: Rising Through The Stars! (A fanfic, basically.)  (Read 967 times)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
Re: A New Future: Rising Through The Stars! (A fanfic, basically.)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 03:31:50 PM »
Kanji name: 風生津羽女
Romaji name: Tsubame Sasaki
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Image color: Crocodile green
Idol type: Cute
Image stat: Dance
Birthday: December 12
Birthplace: Ishikawa
Seiyuu: Momoko Saito

Personality Traits: competitive, frank, sister-like
Nicknames: Tsuba-chan (つばちゃん, by Aya and Sachiko), Tsubame-kun (つばめくん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Tsubame is one of the former members of Shinkan Shoujo that disbanded 5 years ago. Now they are living different lives, with Hikari juggling between idoldom and work, and Nozomi having a child. They have stayed together as friends and sued their producer for fraud. They successfully won the high-profile case, making their producer pay for all the lies he brainwashed at them. Hikari decided to snap out of it and quit their agency. Tsubame and Nozomi followed suit. Now without an agency, they decided to go to 946, which had job openings. Nozomi decided to quit the entertainment industry and raise a family outside the spotlight. Tsubame decides to go pursue her first love and entered 946.

Trivia:
Tsubame was the leader of the group. She decided to have an unit with Hikari named 新しい, or new. This represents the new chapter of their lives.
They still keep in contact with each other, especially with Nozomi. In fact, they were maidens of honor at Nozomi's wedding.
Tsubame loves to surf the Internet, and is fond of green tea.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:26:43 PM by gioiadeasis »

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 03:54:13 PM »
Kanji name:松田望実
Romaji name: Nozomi Matsuda (nee Arayama)
Hair color: Medium brown
Eye color: Green
Image color: Coffee brown
Idol type: Passion
Image stat: Vocal
Birthday: February 16
Birthplace: Kumamoto
Seiyuu: Yui Shoji

Personality Traits: a bit lazy, empathetic, fair
Nicknames: Nomi-chan (のみちゃん, by Aya and Sachiko), Nozomi-nee (のぞみねえ, by the other idols)

Backstory: She is one of the members of the disbanded trio Shinkan Shoujo. She has left the idol industry because of her child. She has committed most of her time to her child Haruka, but still does some idol work. That's why she is rarely seen in concerts. They reunite in some concerts of 946 as the new unit 新しい (Atarashii). She still stays in contact with Tsubame and Hikari, who now work in 946 as the older idols. She sees Ritsuko and Hikari talking about their past. "Unfortunately, we have gone our own ways, but we're still friends. Tsubame decides to stay an idol, Nozomi...I don't know. I think she has been away from the spotlight since having a child," Hikari answers. "Well, I think it's a good thing that you still stay as friends, but it's better that you had a change of heart," Ritsuko replies. "I'm still that competitive woman you've seen many years ago," Hikari blurts out. Ritsuko laughs. "At least, you had realized what was wrong." "Yeah. And it made us better people now," Hikari smiles. "It really have made us three better. I want the three of us to stay together," Nozomi mutters to herself.

Trivia:
Nozomi is expecting a second child.
She becomes part of the reincarnated Shinkan Shoujo, now named 新しい (Atarashii).
She manages and owns a restaurant and a resort.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:26:13 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
Note: Please don't mind the poll.

Can someone help me how to delete the poll? :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:11:19 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 01:06:02 PM »
Kanji name: エリッサ ジョンソン
Romaji name: Elissa Johnson
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Image color: Lemonade pink
Idol type: Cool
Image stat: Vocal
Birthday: some time in June
Birthplace: ??
Seiyuu: Miyuki Sawashiro

Personality Traits: mysterious, observant
Nicknames: Eri-chan (えりちゃん)

Backstory: Elissa keeps a very low profile for various reasons. She hates to be in the spotlight, but in order to spy on people, she decides to be an idol in order to let her guard down. Aside from intelligence work, she loves to sing and have fun being an idol. Her mysterious aura led to an investigation by the 765 girls. "What does Elissa do and why does she prefer to keep a low profile?" Miki thought.

Trivia:
Elissa is fascinated by how idols work, entering the idol industry herself.
She wants to escape the work she's currently doing, that's why she became an idol.
She hates the dark.
In an interview, it was revealed that her birthday was sometime in June, but did not specify the date.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:53:58 AM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2017, 01:06:49 PM »
Kanji name: 小林咲
Romaji name: Saki Kobayashi
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Image color: French blue
Idol type: Passion
Image stat: Visual
Birthday: September 12
Birthplace: Osaka
Seiyuu: Megumi Toyoguchi

Personality Traits: respectful, quick instincts
Nicknames: Sakicchi ( 咲ち, by Aya and Sachiko), Saki-neechan ( 咲 ねえちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Saki grew up in a fun family who loved to surf. To continue their family tradition, her parents decide to train her to surf. In secret, she watches 765 Pro videos because she was fascinated by their resolve to be united and love each other like a family. She had bumped into Rin while on vacation in Tokyo. She also went to their flower shop to buy roses and hyacinths, which is her favorite flower. "Hyacinths, huh? You're a sincere person," Rin says.

Trivia:
Saki really loves flowers to the point that she grows some in their home, including hyacinths, roses and daisies.
She is not that good at surfing, despite the fact that it is their own tradition.
Despite not liking surfing, she still loves water.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:54:29 AM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2017, 01:08:02 PM »
That ends the official character bios! I'm so excited to make the chapters!

Edit:I'm currently making the first chapter, so be patient!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 04:54:35 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »
Author's Note: Some parts of the story may be disturbing for you to read. Please proceed with caution.

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
Chapter 1: Welcome to 946 Productions

"Uwaaaaaaaah, where is the office?" Karina rants off as she begins searching for an agency she saw on an ad the other day. She bumped into Hikari while at it.

"Uhm...excuse me, can I help you?"

"Are you, by any chance, from Shinkan Shoujo?" Karina asked.

"Y-yes...?"

"I really loved you three! Your albums were great! I went to all of your lives, bought all of your posters...you three are the best—"

"But that was 5 years ago!" Hikari rambles. "We left the agency. We were treated like hell there. The president tried to seduce us...flirt with us...and asked us to have sex with him. We endured that for 5 years. I became tired of it and decided to quit. Tsubame and Nozomi followed suit."

"What happened after that?"

"The seductions went overboard to the point that he almost forced me to have sex," Hikari told her. "So I decided to file a case against them. They went along and we eventually won. The management paid all of the grievances."

"Why did you decide to go back to the industry?" Karina asked out of curiosity.

"I sensed that we needed a fresh start. A new chapter. But then Nozomi said she would like to leave the whole industry since she was pregnant with Haruka that time. So, Tsubame and I decided to create a new unit with 946. Nozomi only knew about it a few days after, and she said that she wants to join us and go for concerts with us," Hikari answered. "Oh, have I talked about it much? Sorry about that. I'm supposed to guide you to the building, right?"

Hikari decided to accompany Karina to the agency where she now works.

"Welcome to 946 Productions. If you'd like to talk about something, you can approach me or the President," Hikari told Karina.

Meanwhile, a girl between the ages of 17 and 18 went inside the office. She has brown hair parted at the middle with bangs almost covering her eyes. She always wears a sad expression.

"This is Chihiro Hayashi. A rape survivor, willing to be the country's most popular idol. She has been open about her experiences and tells her stories through singing. She may be a bit shy, but she's great! She's discovered by Mika—"

"You mean, Mika Jougasaki?" Karina interrupts.

"Yes. And she loved food," Hikari says.

And then Karina sees a beautiful young girl sitting in front of her.

"That's Kamiko Ogasawara. A very introverted, yet fun person. She lived secluded her entire life and she hated it. She's a great singer. People love her introvertedness and her singing prowess. She is branded as the "next Chihaya Kisaragi." And she hated it, of course," she stated.

Karina looks at the corner and sees two young girls playing with dolls.

"The girl with the red dress is Sachiko Tanaka. She has a habit of jumping whenever she's excited. She's almost like Miria, but a much more hyperactive one. The girl wearing a jumper is Aya Takatsuki. She's a niece of Yayoi Takatsuki. And she's so like her: fun, energetic and a very humble woman."

"When will the fridge be full again? I'm so hungry!" a voice shouts. Karina looks at the place where she heard the voice and she ended up in the kitchen.

"Salad again! Ugggggghhhh! I'm not going to eat it!" the girl continues. "Hey, Aika! I have ice cream with me! Chocolate flavor!" Hikari shouts.

"She's Aika Akamine. A bad hater of salad, but a great cook. She ran away from home and decided to get a job. She ended up here. She's a whole lot of fun!" Hikari adds.

"Who...who's there?!" a voice crackles, peeking into a divider they created.

"Don't be scared, Elissa. She's a good woman."

The girl with lustrous black hair and very bright brown eyes approaches Karina and shakes hands with her.

"Hi, I'm Elissa Johnson. Pleased to work with you," Elissa says. "Don't bother to know anything about me. I don't disclose information about myself that easily."

"Oh...okay," Karina responds with a stern look.

"Elissa doesn't want to disclose information about her because she was exposed to intelligence work at an early age. She's interacted with terrorists, even posing as a fighter just to grab information out of the people. She's great, but she's also scared of being revealed, that's why she went here. But Elissa is good at singing, and she has a very likable personality, so interacting with her shouldn't be a problem," Hikari explains.

"That should be scary," Karina replies.

"Yes, it is. She burned documents about herself so that no one will know about her true identity. She has been doing this her entire life. She was so tired of it," Hikari adds. "Being an idol has been fun for her. She gains a huge following, and she loved it."
Then Karina saw an argument between two girls.

"Saki, Irina! Stop it! You're being too overboard!"

"Damn you, Irina! How dare you drag me into your personal problems! Don't you have anyone to rant this all off?" the girl with strikingly beautiful light brown hair mumbled.

"And don't you dare plummet down my things! You're making the room messy again!" the other girl with platinum hair shouted.

"Uh...uh...please...stop...the both of you," Hikari meddles in.

"Ugggh, just stop, Saki-chan, Irina-chan. You are very disgusting!" a girl looking like a punk says.

"'Kay..." the two said. The arguments faded within a minute.

"The girl who looks like a Japanese American is Irina Fukuhara. Born in Ontario to a Japanese father and American mother. She gained weight before going here, and decided to lose weight. She loved food too, like Chihiro," Hikari told Karina.

"The other girl who argued with Irina is Saki Kobayashi. A nature lover and fun person. She loves the water, as she came from a surfer family. But she doesn't want to continue as she loved to be an idol," she adds.

"How about that girl?" Karina asked as she pointed at Yuna.

"Oh. She's Yuna Nishida. A lover of rock. And a fan of idols too," she told Karina.
She sees two people in front of the bulletin board dancing.

"Who are they?" Karina asked.

"The girl with bright blue hair is Aoi Katsuki. Great at dancing. She's an Okinawa native, and loved the color blue," Hikari explains.

"Hmmmm...Okinawa. Wait?! You mean...?!" Karina exclaimed.

"Yup, Hibiki-chan," Hikari answered.

Karina was surprised. "How come...?" she thought.

"How about the other girl dancing with Aoi?" she asked again.

"Oh, that's Maya Takahara. The next Takane Shijou, basically. She has one of the best singing abilities here," Hikari said.

Then, two people came inside the room.

"Alright, guys...come here! We have some nice refreshments!" the girl in pigtails shouted. "Come on, Hikari! You too!"

"Oh yeah. Those are the girls I've talked about earlier," Hikari responds.

"Yo, I'm Nozomi Matsuda. Looking forward to work with you!" the girl with brown hair said.

"Hi, I'm Tsubame Sasaki. Pleased to work with you!" the girl in pigtails said.

"How about you?" Karina asked.

"Oh. I'm Hikari Kimura," she answered.

"Oh, everyone's here now!" said a man in business attire who had just walked in. "I'd like you to meet Karina Natsuki. She will complete the agency's goal of shooting us to the top of the idol industry! Cheers!"

"Hi. I'm Karina Natsuki. Pleased to work with you!" Karina said.

With that done, they began to approach her and get to know her.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:04:23 AM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2017, 05:51:24 AM »
Announcement:

A New Future will be put on hold for now. I'm working on my annual Teacher's Day tributes as of the moment and I can't focus on doing this. But I'm continuing Chapter 2 some time in the future. I also have school and I don't have wifi to open Discord and continue with the chapter. Please bear with me and thank you very much for your support.

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 11:55:41 AM »
Kanji name: 藤原暁
Romaji name: Satoru Fujiwara
Hair color: Black
 Eye color: Blue
Birthday: June 29
Birthplace: Sapporo
Seiyuu: Hiroshi Kamiya

Personality Traits: determined, fun, talkative
Nicknames: Satoru-san ( 暁さん), Producer ( プロデューサー)

Backstory: Satoru was a former producer at a rival agency before leaving the office due to bankruptcy and lawsuits. He applied at 946 Pro so that he would be home for dinner with his family. He has 3 children with his wife Reika Nakasaki, a former idol who got involved in an accident four years before the story began.

Trivia:
Satoru loves sushi.
He met Reika when he organized his concert 6 years ago. That became the start of his relationship with her.
He was an office employee for 946 back when Akihiko Kobayashi was still not the president of the agency.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:59:05 AM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »
Kanji name: 小林明彦
Romaji name: Akihiko Kobayashi
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Eye color: Light gray
Birthday: March 30
Birthplace: Miyagi
Seiyuu: Hikaru Midorikawa

Personality Traits: quiet, wise, calm
Nicknames: Shachou (社長), Akihiko-shachou ( 明彦-社長), Aki-kun ( 明くん, by friends and peers)

Backstory: Akihiko is a former producer at 946 before he became president. Under his wing was Satoru Fujiwara, who eventually became one of 946's producers. Akihiko is a family man like Satoru, having 3 children from former 946 clerk Maika Tachibana and 2 daughters with businesswoman Minami Sakamoto. Despite that, he is still in good terms with both of them. He's living with Minami and their 2 daughters, Noriko and Yukari.

Trivia:
Akihiko is a relative of Saki Kobayashi, but her relationship with him is still unknown.
Akihiko loves to organize, to the point that even his schedule should be clean as well.
He hates clutters and will clean them at any given time.