puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Poll

Whose character do you think will have the most character development?

Karina
Aika
Chihiro
Aya
Sachiko
Irina
Yuna
Kamiko
Maya
Aoi
Hikari
Tsubame
Nozomi
Elissa
Saki

Author Topic: A New Future: Rising Through The Stars! (A fanfic, basically.)  (Read 1390 times)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
Okay! Now it's time. Set in the universe of the original series, a new idol agency is established. 946Pro (pronounced as kyushiro) currently hires their first set of idols. Will the agency start successfully?

The story starts with Karina Natsuki as she tries to apply for a position.

Kanji name: 夏木香里奈
Romaji name: Karina Natsuki
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Bluish gray
Image color: Periwinkle
Idol type: Passion
Image stat: Vocal
Birthday: August 13
Birthplace: Kyoto
Seiyuu: Aya Hirano

Personality Traits: a fun, adventurous person; committed to work but becomes depressed when talking about her parents
Nicknames: Kari-chan (かりちゃん, by the other idols), Karikichi (かりきち, by Aya and Sachiko)

Backstory: She currently lives in Tokyo and is about to enter college. She loves to sing and paint nature. Her parents died in a car crash, leaving her alone. She wants to get over her sadness by singing. One day, she bumps into Kirari, Shiho and Haruka, making Shiho angry. "Don't you dare come here again!" she shouts. "Hey, hey, keep calm. She did not do it on purpose, okay?" Haruka says. "Nyowaaa~ Let's all be happy-happy!" Kirari happily exclaims. Haruka asks her name. "I'm Karina Natsuki," Karina answers. "Well, you have a good name," Shiho admits. They decide to eat lunch with her at 346 Pro's Cinderella Project room, where she meets the other idols with the Cinderella Project, including Mika Jougasaki, Kaede Takagaki and Frederica Miyamoto, and some of the 765 Pro girls (both in the original series and ML), including Konomi Baba, Julia, Mirai Kasuga, Chihaya Kisaragi, Iori Minase and Ritsuko Akizuki. The room somewhat reminds her of her parents, and she runs away.

Trivia:
Karina has Aphenphosmphobia, which is a fear of being close to someone. This explains why she ran away from the girls inside the Cinderella Project room.
She loves to eat kakigori, even in winter.
She lives alone in her house in Tokyo. She is often visited by Kirari and Haruka when they have free time.
Ironically, she is best friends with Shiho.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:39:42 PM by gioiadeasis »

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: A New Future: Rising Through The Stars! (A fanfic, basically.)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:46:42 PM »
maybe before starting a thread you should write more than the headline for the story xD

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:53:11 AM »
Yeah. I didn't finish it yesterday because I went to sleep.

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 01:56:40 AM »
Kanji name: 赤嶺愛華
Romaji name: Aika Akamine
Hair color: Black with platinum ombre highlights
Eye color: Brown
Image color: Sapphire blue
Idol type: Cool
Image stat: Visual
Birthday: January 5
Birthplace: Hokkaido
Seiyuu: Aoi Yuki

Personality Traits: a bit shy, yet friendly person
Nicknames: Aika-nee (あいかねえ, by Aya and Sachiko), Aika-chan (あいかちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Aika decides to apply for the current vacancies of the agency, as she believes that it is high time for her to show what she really is. She was met by the producer, and decides to take her as the first idol in the agency. Her parents argue almost everyday, causing her to run away from home and never to go back. She went homeless for a few months until Yukiho lets her in while raining hard outside. "Are you okay?" Yukiho asked. That time, Aika was shivering from the cold and desperately wants to go home. Unfortunately, she has no money in her pocket because someone had stolen her money. Luckily, Yukiho's clothes were fit enough for Aika, so she decides to stay with her. There, she also meets Makoto, Yukiho's best friend. After a few days, they decided to buy Aika some new clothes and saw the job opening of 946 Pro. "Why don't you apply? You're a perfect fit there!" Makoto encourages her. So, she decides to enter the agency with the help of Yukiho and Makoto.

Trivia:
Aika has a half-sister named Aina, which was her father's daughter from a previous marriage.
She hates salad.
After Yukiho and Makoto encouraged her to apply in 946, she decides that her goal will be to buy a new house for herself.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:09:33 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 02:34:45 AM »
Kanji name: 林千尋
Romaji name: Chihiro Hayashi
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Image color: Canary yellow
Image stat: Dance
Birthday: September 18
Birthplace: Hiroshima
Seiyuu: Chika Fujito I wanted her voice to be a bit sadder

Personality Traits: responsible, laughs at almost anything
Nicknames: Chicchan (ちちゃん, by Aika), Chihiro-nee (千尋ねえ, by Aya and Sachiko), Chihiro-senpai (千尋先輩, by the other idols)

Backstory: Chihiro is an orphan. Abandoned by her mother, she grows up seclusively inside the orphanage, where she was beaten often by most of her fellow orphans. Now 18, she lives a life for herself looking for different jobs, even filthy ones such as a garbage collector, janitor and a waitress at a bar. The most terrifying thing she has ever experienced was being abused and raped while working as a waitress, traumatizing her. She decides to change her ways and sing her heart out at a karaoke bar until she was seen by Mika and Rika Jougasaki. "Wow, she's amazing!" Rika exclaims. "Let's go take a look, then," Mika says and goes inside where Chihiro was. "You know what, you could be an idol!" Mika told Chihiro. "I know an agency where they have idol offerings." They take her to 946 Pro and was immediately hired after Mika recommended her.

Trivia:
Due to her experiences, Chihiro has androphobia.
She is one of the descendants of those killed by the Hiroshima atomic bombing.
She is not picky about the food she eats, even eating those regarded by the other idols as filthy.
She hasn't told anyone about her experiences, but she opened up to Mika due to her trust and faith in her.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:10:37 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 02:39:05 AM »
Kanji name: 高月亜矢
Romaji name: Aya Takatsuki
Hair color: Chestnut brown
Eye color: Brown
Image color: Bright orange
Idol type: Cute
Birthday: April 7
Birthplace: Saitama
Seiyuu: Madoka Yonezawa

Personality Traits: joyful (almost the same as Yayoi), curious
Nicknames: Ayacchi (あやち, by Aika and Sachiko), Aya-chan (あやちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Aya is the youngest child in the Takatsuki household. She is Yayoi's niece living with them. She decided to pursue her dream of being like her older niece. Kazumi, Yayoi's sister, agrees and lets her live with them despite their poor life. Yayoi accompanies her to 946 Pro, and recommends her. She was warmly welcomed by the producer and their president. "Uu! Aya-chan will do her best!" Yayoi happily exclaims. "Hello there! I'm Aya Takatsuki, and I'm very pleased to work with you!"

Trivia:
Aya is almost identical to Yayoi, but is more childish than her niece, given that she is an 11-year old.
She also likes bean sprouts, much to the family's surprise.
She is best friends with Sachiko Tanaka because of their young ages.
Aya and Yayoi have the same surnames, but with different kanji. Yayoi's is read as 高槻, while Aya's surname is read as 高月.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:10:58 PM by gioiadeasis »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:41 AM »
I spy a copy paste on Aya's bio and it's concerning. '-'

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 01:23:30 PM »
Oh. Sorry about that. I'll change that later.

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
Kanji name: 田中幸子
Romaji name: Sachiko Tanaka
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Image color: Aqua blue
Birthday: March 21
Birthplace: Nagasaki
Seiyuu: Aki Toyosaki

Personality Traits: energetic, fun, jumping when excited
Nicknames: Sachin (さちん, by Aya and Aika), Sachiko-chan (さちこちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Sachiko is a very energetic 11-year old. She's like Aya, but a more energetic one. However, at a young age, she has experienced tragedies. Her sister, Makiko, died of cancer, and her father left them for a new endeavor, only to find out that her father married another woman in another country. She decides to pursue Makiko's dream of being an idol. Aya applied on the same day as she did, and the two became instantly best friends. The twins, Ami and Mami Futami, were there to celebrate the idol agency's grand launch. With them is Azusa Miura, Chieri Ogata, Kanako Mimura and Anastasia. "Ami? Mami?" asks Anastasia, who is half-Russian. Azusa, meanwhile, is back on a diet and sees Aya and Sachiko's larger-than-life smiles. "My, my, those two girls are so cute!" she mutters and decides to go see them. "Hi there! I'm Sachiko Tanaka!" Sachiko introduces. Aya suddenly approaches them and shouts: "Are you Azusa Miura-san? The idol from 765 Pro?" "Huh? Wow! This is amazing!" Sachiko jumps in joy.

Trivia:
Sachiko has a habit of jumping when she is excited.
Her mother is expecting a child, of which Sachiko will be a sister. They believe it came from heaven, or God.
She is incredibly small, almost as tall as Anzu Futaba.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:12:54 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 03:16:22 PM »
Kanji name: 福原生里夏
Romaji name: Irina Fukuhara
Hair color: Platinum blonde
Eye color: Light blue
Image color: Aqua blue
Birthday: May 26
Birthplace: Ontario
Seiyuu: Maaya Sakamoto

Personality Traits: calm, introverted, but later becomes more social
Nicknames: Irina-chan (イリーナちゃん, by the other idols), Iririn (イリリン, by Aya and Sachiko)

Backstory: Irina is born in Ontario to an American mother and a Japanese father. She grew up in Ontario, where her mother worked as a dentist. When she became 11, their family moved to Japan for good to help Irina and her siblings to learn Japanese. Surprisingly, she adapts greatly at her new environment and learned hiragana 3 months after they moved. She learned kanji at the age of 13, and began using it in her daily life. A day before her birthday, she saw posters of Asterisk and Ryuuguu Komachi and realized that she wants to be famous as they are. She meets Miku and Riina at a fan meeting event near her place. "H-hi! I'm Irina!" she stutters while they sign a poster. Miku was surprised. "Are you a fan, by chance-nya?" Miku asked. "Y-yes! I want to be like you!" Irina shouts and everyone looks at her. "Such devotion," Riina whispers and gives the poster back to Irina. She decides to look for a job opening in an idol agency and found 946. Miku finds her in front of the building and says: "You are going to dazzle! Just go inside and see for yourself!"

Trivia:
Irina has been a great fan of idols. She is a fan of AKB48 since she was still in Ontario.
She was used to pancakes and hamburgers everyday, letting her gain weight. When they moved to Japan, she decided to lose weight by eating a lot of ramen and dancing.
She is closer to Riina than Miku, because of their almost same names.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:14:57 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 05:01:30 AM »
Kanji name: 西田由成
Romaji name: Yuna Nishida
Hair color: Black with red highlights
Eye color: Light brown
Image color: Blood red
Birthday: June 6
Birthplace: Shizuka
Seiyuu: Yoriko Nagata

Personality Traits: brave, risk taker, a lover of rock
Nicknames: Yuyu (ゆうゆう, by Aya and Sachiko), Yuna-chan (ゆうなちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Yuna loved rock because her parents were in a rock band. When she said to them that she dreams to become a rock idol, they did not support her at first. She pursued them to support her and they did, prompting Yuna to apply for an opening in an idol agency. She bumps into Julia at a rock concert 2 months after. "This must be fun, right?" Julia shouts. "Of course!" Yuna answers. They decided to grab dinner together and went home. The next day, Yuna was looking in front of 946 Pro and saw an audition scheduled the next week. Julia suddenly approaches her and says, "Why don't you go inside? It'll be fun!"

Trivia:
Yuna has been to many rock concerts, including American rock bands such as Alice Cooper and Metallica.
She has a rock band with Julia named After the Stars are Born.
Her most hated genre is pop, but she still listens to it in a few occasions.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:17:25 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »
Kanji name: 小笠原神子
Romaji name: Kamiko Ogasawara
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Light green
Image color: Cloud gray
Birthday: February 15
Birthplace: Shiga
Seiyuu: Mamiko Noto

Personality Traits: a real introvert, quiet, listens to music
Nicknames: Kami (かみ, by Aya and Sachiko), Kami-kun (かみかん, by the other idols), Ogakami (おがかみ, by Aya, Aika and Sachiko in some occasions)

Backstory: Kamiko is a secluded person, having lived in the four corners of their house for seven years. She is a certified introvert and almost doesn't want to interact with other people. She lives in the 346 dorm because she ran away from home. Koume finds her near the building with almost no food. "Hey, are you okay?" Koume asks. Kamiko doesn't answer and is staring blankly at the wall. "Hey..." Koume says and begins to snap her back to reality. "Y-yes?" Kamiko answers and Koume sighs as a relief. "Isn't it hard here? You come live with us," Koume responds and decides to pack her things and move into the dorm, where she meets Ranko Kanzaki. "Welcome, my friend," Ranko says.

Trivia:
Kamiko only has friends in Ranko and Koume, a first in her entire life.
Due to her introvertedness, she rarely goes out of her room. It is either to buy food or a job.
She loves loud music, such as rock, electronica, house and techno music.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:18:30 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2017, 01:25:55 PM »
Kanji name: 高原真弥
Romaji name: Maya Takahara
Hair color: Dark brown
Image color: Royal blue
Birthday: July 23
Birthplace: Okinawa
Seiyuu: Minako Kotobuki

Personality Traits: great singer, procrastinator, passionate
Nicknames: Yarin (やりん, by Aya and Sachiko), Maya-kun (まやくん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Maya has been singing since she was three. Her influences were Chihaya Kisaragi and Takane Shijou, who she met at a restaurant the other day. "Ooooh, ramen is soooo goood~" Takane chants as Chihaya walks out of the table to go to the toilet. Along the way, Maya bumps into Chihaya, making the former think it was the best moment of her life. Unfortunately, Chihaya had spilled the coffee she's drinking to the both of them. "I-I'm sorry...I'm going to clean your shirt," Maya said. "No, no. It's okay. I don't mind anyway," Chihaya answers as Takane approaches them. "What's wrong? You both have coffee splattered into your shirts," she says as she picks up a dirty paper. "Chihaya...what did you do? That's our order! We're still going to pay it!" she exclaims and calls the waiter to pay for the charges. "This is definitely the best moment of my life!" Maya thought.

Trivia:
After the event, Chihaya decides to go to a karaoke bar with Takane and Maya, making Chihaya think Maya has the potential to be a great singer.
Maya has one of the best vocal prowess in 946, along with Karina, Kamiko and Aika.
She was named after Maya Angelou.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:27:03 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 02:13:56 PM »
Kanji name: 香月碧
Romaji name: Aoi Katsuki
Hair color: Blue
Eye color: Light brown
Image color: Powder blue
Birthday: October 3
Birthplace: Fukuoka
Seiyuu: Satomi Sato

Personality Traits: quirky, somewhat clingy to the producer
Nicknames: Tsuki-chan (つきちゃん, by Kamiko, Aika, Maya, Aya and Sachiko), Aoi-chan (あおいちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Aoi is a very calm but a quirky person. She is a very sweet person, oftentimes seen clinging to the producer. She loves the color blue so much she adored Chihaya and Hibiki, who she had lived in Okinawa with. A vivid memory of their childhood was going to the sea to fish. "Hibiki-chan! Look, we've got fish!" a little Aoi shouts. They often went over each other's houses to help each other in assignments. Aoi has always been at the top of her class, finishing junior high as the valedictorian. She loves to read books, mostly history, geography and science books. She wants to be a geologist but ended up being an idol after Hibiki recommended her and scouted after.

Trivia:
Eventually, after moving to Tokyo, Hibiki and Aoi started living in the same house, with Aoi making food almost everyday for Hibiki's pets. Because of this, she has gotten close to Inumi, Hibiki's Saint-Bernard.
She wants to own a pet dog someday.
Like Hibiki, she is one of the best dancers in 946, along with Chihiro.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:16:52 PM by gioiadeasis »

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 02:51:22 PM »
Kanji name: 木村光
Romaji name: Hikari Kimura
Hair color: Black (dyed blue when she was still part of Shinkan Shoujo)
Image color: Mauve
Birthday: November 17
Birthplace: Gunma
Seiyuu: Tsugumi Higasuyama

Personality Traits: business-like, classy, sophisticated in terms of clothing
Nicknames: Hika-nee (ひかねえ, by Aya and Sachiko), Hikari-chan (ひかりちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Hikari has finished a business management degree at Stanford University, graduating magna cum laude. She wants to be a businesswoman, so she applied in 946. She was hired immediately, as they are lacking a clerk, and a producer to guide the idols along the way. However, due to lack of idol work, she became an idol again. She ended up loving it and decided to be an idol while juggling work as a producer and clerk. One day, she cannot stand the work due to many production companies hiring the idols, so she decided to take a break and reflect on what happened since the day she started work for 946. She decides to consult Ritsuko and gain advice in being a producer. "You know, Hikari, you would always have to sacrifice one for the sake of the other, even if it is the one you love," Ritsuko advises. This struck Hikari's heart so hard she broke down into tears. "Wait...why are you here? Aren't you from Shinkan Shoujo?" "Unfortunately, we have gone our own ways, but we're still friends. Tsubame decides to stay an idol, Nozomi...I don't know. I think she has been away from the spotlight since having a child," Hikari answers. "Well, I think it's a good thing that you still stay as friends, but it's better that you had a change of heart," Ritsuko replies. "I'm still that competitive woman you've seen many years ago," Hikari blurts out. Ritsuko laughs. "At least, you had realized what was wrong." "Yeah. And it made us better people now," Hikari smiles.

Trivia:
She likes to be called Hikari-nyan due to her love of cats. (Real cats, not like Miku)
She assumes Aya and Sachiko to be twins due to the nicknames the two gave to each idol. This is similar to the Futami twins and Mio Honda's habit of giving nicknames to each of them.
Despite her producer work, she still likes to perform with the other idols.
She is formerly of the Shinkan Shoujo idol trio. She had defected to 946 along with Tsubame and Nozomi.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:28:17 PM by gioiadeasis »