Username: Password:

Author Topic: Million Live - Theater Days  (Read 3381 times)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Re: Million Live - Theater Days
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 03:45:37 AM »
We're getting a new livestream on the 5/30 for passing 390K pre registers
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv297951674
Not only that but apparently we will also get a release date! (If google translate is saying the truth ofc w)
So excited tbh, especially considering we reached 800k preregistrations and we'll probably reach the million before the livestream's day. Hopefully if this happens they also show us something about SSRs (like if they're gonna work the same way they do in Deresute by giving you a unique costume or if all the costumes will be part of the "Dressing Room" and SSRs will only act as cards without giving you any costume).

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 04:10:11 PM »
Not only that but apparently we will also get a release date! (If google translate is saying the truth ofc w)

It says first open to the public info (as in it hasn't been revealed elsewhere) and notifications.
Theater Days ID: RLA7LXH4

Okayu's Translation Thread: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2586.0.html

Chihaya fansite: http://utahimerakuen.waifu.pl/

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 11:22:16 PM »
1 million preregisters!
https://twitter.com/imasml_theater/status/865118002110279681

Means that we're getting a free SSR ticket!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Kogami

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Flavors.me
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 05:38:21 PM »
New idols for Mirishita confirmed.

Sakuramori Kaori (CV. Kouri Arisa)
Ex-teacher of music class, 23 years old.

Shiraishi Tsumugi (CV. Minami Saki)
High school student, 17 years old.

I wonder if they'll be Mirishita exclusive or not?

Also, new type/attribute groups confirmed.

There will be a Famitsu article for Mirishita this June, hopefully with this, we're also getting closer to confirmation of it's release date!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 05:54:54 PM by Kogami »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 06:17:28 AM »
The game is out now.

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1238569156

If you start now they will give you one SSR-guarantee ticket too.

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 09:27:39 AM »
MV on clear and the first song changes voices to who is actually in your unit? Holy fuck! I wonder if they'll implement more songs where they change depending on who's in the unit.

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »
I posted this on another forum, so, I'm reposting this:

PSA: If you're getting Theater Days, you need to look for the device. It's really different from other idol games. While in other games, you can download on pretty much any device. For Theater Days, you need to be picky when it comes to devices.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheaterDays/comments/6k0tek/list_of_devices_that_have_difficulty_playing_the/

Listed devices: Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 and Galaxy S5 can't run the game. Any released model earlier than than Galaxy S5 won't work.

If you try to run the game on a device not supported it'll show this:

This is a clear sign that the device can't run the game. After that screen, it'll show pink text and pink screen.

I haven't started playing yet, because both of the device I tried (my Xperia E1 and a Lenovo A536) don't work. I need to try for my tablet, once I fix the battery.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 07:32:08 PM by Teddie »

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Kogami

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Flavors.me
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2017, 07:49:58 AM »
I've played the game, and I understand why most phones aren't compatible with it...actual 3D sprites, homescreen being the rooms + characters in 3D; and the models are almost close to the original iM@S console games? Thankfully my phone can handle it, but the 3D is still fuzzy in some parts (like the rooms) and it's taking a long time to load things and sometimes lags.

I got Haruka from the pre-reg SSR ticket when I first started but gave the acc away to my friend who wanted her. Later I rerolled a bit and got Tsumugi, the one I wanted the most !! Her awakened art is really gorgeous..? I love her outfit a lot, especially on 3D with her solo song! (Also, didn't expect a solo song for Kaori and Tsumugi this soon- but I'm completely fine with more contents for the new girls~)

So far, the game looks promising enough. I can see myself playing this game for a long time, like Deresute.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2017, 09:26:04 AM »
Listed devices: Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 and Galaxy S5 can't run the game. Any released model earlier than than Galaxy S5 won't work.

I friend of mine has an S5 and it runs on his device, he had crashes in the tutorial though until he updated android to Marshmallow

Btw: my ID is VMHWJ7D3
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:28:11 AM by Naryoril »

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
Thankfully my phone can handle it, but the 3D is still fuzzy in some parts (like the rooms) and it's taking a long time to load things and sometimes lags.

to get rid of the fuzziness in the rooms you just need to change some set up in the in game menu

you go to navi, then use the system options,
 there are the settings for the rooms and Communications with 2 options to choose. (the 3rd brack of options)
choose the first one
just klick on ok and the room should be in the same quality as the lives and commus

My ID is DUQ84ZNL

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 12:02:47 AM »
to get rid of the fuzziness in the rooms you just need to change some set up in the in game menu

you go to navi, then use the system options,
 there are the settings for the rooms and Communications with 2 options to choose. (the 3rd brack of options)
choose the first one
just klick on ok and the room should be in the same quality as the lives and commus

My ID is DUQ84ZNL

Thanks a lot, that's much better now

Btw: I like the idea of the medals. They give you an extra draw on quite a regular basis. And because you can't hoard them like jewels (10 medals are the maximum) you are more or less forced to make a draw even if you are waiting for a certain SSR to be released. This way i can amass jewels until a Yukiho SSR comes out, but i still get a shot on SR or SSR on a regular basis. I'm at 7 medals now, and i intend to use one whenever i have 9.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
Thanks a lot, that's much better now

Btw: I like the idea of the medals. They give you an extra draw on quite a regular basis. And because you can't hoard them like jewels (10 medals are the maximum) you are more or less forced to make a draw even if you are waiting for a certain SSR to be released. This way i can amass jewels until a Yukiho SSR comes out, but i still get a shot on SR or SSR on a regular basis. I'm at 7 medals now, and i intend to use one whenever i have 9.

Yeah I'm also hoarding the medals till I get 10

One thing I don't like about this game is that the second costume you can e.g. is always just for 1 idol
I got one of the dresses as drop from a live and it's for an idol I don't even have in the moment

It would be better if there were costumes for all girls like in deresute  (across the starlight and te regukar one not the unit specific ones with you have to pay for)

EDIT
I just noticed that when you play the idolmaster on 2MIX in theater days you tap to the calls xD
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:01:17 PM by Kimiko »

Himitsu

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 12:16:40 PM »
Is there a point in saving medals up until you have 10? A friend said he did a 10x with medals and only had Rs in it, so there is no guaranteed SR?

My ID is 9FEB5WW2
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:56:52 PM by Himitsu »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 02:33:16 PM »
Is there a point in saving medals up until you have 10? A friend said he did a 10x with medals and only had Rs in it, so there is no guaranteed SR?

My ID is 9FRB5WW2

You can't do a 10 draw with medals afaik. The point in saving them up is having a bunch of extra draws when a new card that you want comes out, in my case that would be a Yukiho SSR. If you are not waiting for a particular card then no, there is no point in saving them.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 08:29:32 PM »
there was this thread on reddit where they said that 10 pulls were possible with medals but I can't confirm it
maybe someone who can read moonspeech more than me could translat this?

http://i.imgur.com/zqAGjuv.png

there it says something about 10 times medal gacha but I don't know if it means you get a guaranteed sr if you use them at once or it you use them all 1 after another