puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kimikos Idols (OCs)  (Read 252 times)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Kimikos Idols (OCs)
« on: February 26, 2017, 12:47:22 AM »
So, Hime inspired me to also post my Idol OC Bios here. As some of you know, I had started programming a game based on my two main idols, Fate and Destiny, some time ago but the game died with my old laptop, since it was so sudden, that I didn't have a backup and getting all that data and do all that programming again, I just don't want to. so here are the 2 Idols of my Agency and their rivals. Sadly their Bios are not as good written as Himes, eventhough I had a whole game about them planned out back then. Maybe I will write some one-shots like Hime does with my ocs, but I will see, if I have some time. So here they are. (also sorry for grammatical errors, english is not my native language)

Name: Kimiko Akashiya
Birthdate: September, 23rd
Hair: short white hair
Eye Color: iceblue
Height: 170 cm
Weight:50 kg
Three Sizes: 83-60-86
Agency: Ryuusei Productions
Nicknames: Kimi, Kim, Fate
Unit: Fate x Destiny (pronounces simply FateDestiny)
CV: Ringo Aoba
Voice Sample: パンドラの楽園
Character traits: If you don't know her and only judge her on her looks, you will think that she is a calm and shy girl, but she has a really outgoing personality. She also likes to tease her producer a lot.
Bio:
She always loved music, but never thought about becoming an idol, only after her friend Papina ask her to make an Idol Group with her, she takes a liking to the idea. The two of them started out as only playing streets gigs, since they had no production backing them up back then. At one of the gigs a man approached them and asked them, if they wanted to try out being real idols, so they joined Ryuusei Pro. When the director and producer wanted her to sing a cute girly song for her debut, she denied. She wanted her debut song to be something powerful, she wanted to make music in a similar style to her Idol Syoko Hoshi, so she wrote a metal song together with papina, who is really skilled with a lot of instrumens. after beeing an solo act for a few month, Papina and her wanted to be a group again, finally and officially forming the unit Fate x Destiny.

Name: Papina Sakakura
Birthdate: July, 4th
Hair: long wavy brown hair
Eye Color: brown
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Three Sizes: 75-58-78
Agency: Ryuusei Productions
Nicknames: Papi, Papillon (French pronounciation), Destiny
Unit: Fate x Destiny
CV: Eri Kitamura
Voice Sample: Beautiful Wish
Character traits: She is calm and collected, She thinks twice before doing things and likes to help people.
Bio:
Papina was the one who asked Kimiko to make some music with her, resulting in the street gigs where their producer found them. She writes most of her songs herself, but also the songs for the group or kimikos solos. She plays a lot of instruments. She comes from a family of classical musicians, which are not to happy about her being an Idol, but she lives her dream together with Kimiko

(Rival Bios in the next post~)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: Kimikos Idols (OCs)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
So finally I am bringing you the rival unit: Dark Rhapsody ^^

Name: Arina Narukami
Birthdate: Mai, 2nd
Hair: short red hair with a side tail (left)
Eye Color: blue
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Three Sizes: 80-60-82
Agency: Eternia Productions
Nickname: Fallen Angel
Unit: Dark Rhapsody
CV: Aika Kobayashi
Voice Sample: Kimi wo Mamoritai
Character Traits: She is calm and collected, but treats her Rivals like they are nothing and she can be pretty mean then.

Name: Sayuri Hinamori
Birthdate: August, 19th
Hair: shoulder lenght blond hair
Eye Color: green
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Three Sizes: 90-70-80
Agency: Eternia Productions
Nicknames: Black Prince
Unit: Dark Rhapsody
CV: Mitsuki Saiga
Voice Sample: Pure Amore Love
Character traits: A spoiled Prince(ss) who loves being coddled, loves clothes more than everything