puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion  (Read 1327 times)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »
You could say that but htere are hits that she is back from hiatus or slowly starting to come back.
But most likely it is because side M has to stand up against other male idol games that dominate the market at the moment like Idolish7, marginal#4, tsukiuta and many more which got anime adaptations last/this year. It is more likely that the anime coming so soon is a marketing strategy to stay relevant inside this huge pool of male idols which have a pretty big fanbase.

Wow. But I really hope Risa, or Tane-chan, goes back. I loved her as Kaori in Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, so...I'm excited!

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 06:14:26 AM »
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/13/the-idolmster-male-focused-side-m-drops-some-science-with-sem-music-video-and-anime-visual

S.E.M. trailer and visual released!

So far we have DRAMATIC STARS, Beit, and S.E.M. as the ones with anime artwork. I'm still really curious to see how A-1 Pictures will pull a cast of lessthan50 characters off. It's not as big as Cinderella Girls where most of them get short cameos, but it's a comfortable size like Million Live where they could easily give all the units one or two episodes and then focus on the main ten ~ fifteen idols.

That being said, the art style is looking great and I enjoyed the 765 and CG anime, so here's hoping A-1 Pictures gives the best spinoff the anime it deserves! (still hoping on SideM joining M@STERS of IDOL WORLD though)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 12:58:32 PM »

(still hoping on SideM joining M@STERS of IDOL WORLD though)

I wanted that to happen! All 4 franchises in one big concert (and hopefully a world tour, but that idea is not going to happen)! I wish the original 765PRO ALL STARS+ would have a reunion concert. I could sacrifice anything just to go to Japan and hear Harami and the rest live.

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 02:57:17 AM »
I wanted that to happen! All 4 franchises in one big concert (and hopefully a world tour, but that idea is not going to happen)! I wish the original 765PRO ALL STARS+ would have a reunion concert. I could sacrifice anything just to go to Japan and hear Harami and the rest live.

And now we have 5 franchises after adding in iM@S.KR!

KittyxChan

• Greenhorn
  • Jupiter is #1 :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 05:33:19 AM »
Anxiously waiting for this anime as I've been waiting years for this to happen. x_x

*sits impatiently and waits for more news*

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »
Anxiously waiting for this anime as I've been waiting years for this to happen. x_x

*sits impatiently and waits for more news*
There's going to be a NicoNico Livestream on June 7th with HighxJoker, which they'll announce the next unit + trailer (and goods).
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma