Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion  (Read 2005 times)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
  • Anderson Cooper's loyal wife❤
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »
You could say that but htere are hits that she is back from hiatus or slowly starting to come back.
But most likely it is because side M has to stand up against other male idol games that dominate the market at the moment like Idolish7, marginal#4, tsukiuta and many more which got anime adaptations last/this year. It is more likely that the anime coming so soon is a marketing strategy to stay relevant inside this huge pool of male idols which have a pretty big fanbase.

Wow. But I really hope Risa, or Tane-chan, goes back. I loved her as Kaori in Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, so...I'm excited!

I love anime, food, news and Anderson Cooper. ❤

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 06:14:26 AM »
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/13/the-idolmster-male-focused-side-m-drops-some-science-with-sem-music-video-and-anime-visual

S.E.M. trailer and visual released!

So far we have DRAMATIC STARS, Beit, and S.E.M. as the ones with anime artwork. I'm still really curious to see how A-1 Pictures will pull a cast of lessthan50 characters off. It's not as big as Cinderella Girls where most of them get short cameos, but it's a comfortable size like Million Live where they could easily give all the units one or two episodes and then focus on the main ten ~ fifteen idols.

That being said, the art style is looking great and I enjoyed the 765 and CG anime, so here's hoping A-1 Pictures gives the best spinoff the anime it deserves! (still hoping on SideM joining M@STERS of IDOL WORLD though)

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 12:58:32 PM »

(still hoping on SideM joining M@STERS of IDOL WORLD though)

I wanted that to happen! All 4 franchises in one big concert (and hopefully a world tour, but that idea is not going to happen)! I wish the original 765PRO ALL STARS+ would have a reunion concert. I could sacrifice anything just to go to Japan and hear Harami and the rest live.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 02:57:17 AM »
I wanted that to happen! All 4 franchises in one big concert (and hopefully a world tour, but that idea is not going to happen)! I wish the original 765PRO ALL STARS+ would have a reunion concert. I could sacrifice anything just to go to Japan and hear Harami and the rest live.

And now we have 5 franchises after adding in iM@S.KR!

KittyxChan

• Greenhorn
  • Jupiter is #1 :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 05:33:19 AM »
Anxiously waiting for this anime as I've been waiting years for this to happen. x_x

*sits impatiently and waits for more news*

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »
Anxiously waiting for this anime as I've been waiting years for this to happen. x_x

*sits impatiently and waits for more news*
There's going to be a NicoNico Livestream on June 7th with HighxJoker, which they'll announce the next unit + trailer (and goods).
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Pichuchu

• Greenhorn
  • :9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 01:25:54 AM »
Bruh, I'm just hyped that Ryo might show up.

It's crazy looking at his SideM cards. That boy GREW UP.

Idk what happened but DANG

Also really hyped to see more of Jupiter. I always found them to be a really interesting unit, especially since they were the only teen male characters in the main games (as far as I can remember).

All in all, I'm really hyped for the SideM anime.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
Original Pieces 06 sample is out in game.

Listening to Touma's solo makes me cry.  :'(

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 03:51:39 PM »
https://youtu.be/B5-M3TInuPU

New trailer for the anime!

Not too sure what to expect tbh, and that's not in a bad way. I'm very happy with how the artstyle looks and I love what units we got as the 315PRO ST@RTING MEMBERS, but 19 main characters is definitely a lot for what will most likely be a two-cour show, not to mention the gradual appearances and recruitment of the other characters not featured as ST@RTING MEMBERS. I'm actually pretty excited to see how A-1 Pictures handles it. Seeing the other Cinderella Girls idols make cameos in the anime was so exciting to me and I still don't have any idea why I enjoyed the cameos so much, but since SideM has a smaller cast, we might actually get to see all units get some focus at one point and get more than just cameos.

I'm really excited about the direction SideM is going and I'm really happy it's rising to where Cinderella Girls and Million Live! are in terms of content. Solo songs, rhythm game, and an anime. I'm so hyped about the future of 315PRO!

confuzed-anime-fan

• Greenhorn
  • Sam
    • View Profile
    • Follow my shit anime blog.
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 04:20:44 AM »
I'm ready for it to be October now.
I was so happy when they finally released the promo art of Jupiter (and their new costumes) because, even though I love all of my idol boys, I would've cried if Jupiter wasn't included in the ST@RTING LINE.
I want to make a post or thread (I don't know where would be appropriate for it to be) of all of my Predictions/Wish List for the anime.
...I'm just so happy for this dream come true...
I'm always confused.

gioiadeasis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 06:12:57 AM »
SideM anime iz reaaaaaaalll! Oh my God, I can't wait for October!

Seeing my Hokuto will sum up my 2017!

Happy anniversary, THE IDOLM@STER!! 12 years strong! All Producers unite!

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »
First impressions (copy pasted ver.):

- 19 main characters (the first 6 ST@RTING LINE units), A-1 Pictures, what could possibly go wrong
- Face screams A-1 face
- OP song is Reason!!
- Hope the anime isn't rushed (then again, I don't have that much confidence in this anime. I'll be surprised if it's actually good, which is very unlikely)

And also,
Roundtable translation

Behold! The Yarn Yoshi Army!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 02:39:48 PM »
Well, that's nice indeed. Im@s with boys now.

Spoiler: Eventually, Haruka archetype will feel powerless and burst into tears. Then, he will need friends by his side and Chihaya archetype will give the first step to talk to him.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 10:27:32 PM »
Well, that's nice indeed. Im@s with boys now.

Spoiler: Eventually, Haruka archetype will feel powerless and burst into tears. Then, he will need friends by his side and Chihaya archetype will give the first step to talk to him.

if it follows the same formula as anim@s and dereani then yes
but I can't imagin teru crying because of such a thing like haruka and uzuki did
but I can image kaoru bitchslaping him and talking sense into him xDDD

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 02:49:52 PM »
I liked how GamiP says that he wanted to expand the world of iM@S. He created a rival unit for 765Pro (aka 961Pro), added a backstory for President Takagi and Kuroi which lead to their rivalry, then added male idols into the mix.
And once they left 961Pro, he continued Jupiter's story with SideM and continued to expand from there (and added Ryo from 876 as well.)

I'd like to see how Ryo's story fit into SideM after he reached A Rank in Dearly Stars and who knows if we might get to see Ai an Eri again.