Username: Password:

Author Topic: NEW YEAR LIVE VENUE CD?  (Read 178 times)

Kawaii Lumi

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
NEW YEAR LIVE VENUE CD?
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:51:29 PM »
Did anyone managed to go to the concert and purchase the limited edition venue CD? I've been wanting to listen to the solo versions of smoky fruit for a long time now. Does anyone know when will it approximately get onto the internet? ;;

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Re: NEW YEAR LIVE VENUE CD?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »
Did anyone managed to go to the concert and purchase the limited edition venue CD? I've been wanting to listen to the solo versions of smoky fruit for a long time now. Does anyone know when will it approximately get onto the internet? ;;
Considering the CD has been released for the LIVE, I think its too so soon to know if anyone in the forums was able to go and get one. And still, I don’t really know how piracy is treated in the forum, but I’m guessing no one here would be able to help you with finding a download for it. It may take some time to get uploaded because it is a rare CD like the rest of venue CDs, so all you can do for now is wait and then use your own resources to get it, be it purchasing it from someone who is selling it (maybe in Ebay or Yahoo auctions?) or... the less legal way lol.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 11:46:38 PM »
Most of the time they will be in 4chan board. Take a look there time to time but prepare for brain cancer.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »
yes i got both new year live CDs, but sorry, i definitely won't upload them to the net.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:58:20 PM »
Just want to let people know that the CD has been ripped and can be found on 4chan. Search for the link yourself.