Username: Password:

Author Topic: OC Bios  (Read 1957 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: OC Bios
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 06:10:58 AM »
(timeframe – 22 years after the start of im@s anime)

Name: Umeki Yumi (梅木佑未)
Birthdate: April 7
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Three Sizes: 83-54-81
Image Color: Hunter Green
Idol Type: Cool
Image Stat: Vocal
Affiliation: KuboPro
Units: Inazumanoarashi (稲妻の嵐 – Lightning Storm – w/ Suki, Erisu, and Shioko)
Preferred Genre: Rock
Genre Specialty: Pop Rock
Seiyuu: Kitamura Eri singing - speaking
Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan
Current Residence: Shibuya, Japan

Family: Umeki Namika (mother), Kubo Haruto (possible father), Kubo Masuyo (possible half-brother), Shijou Sakura (possible half-sister)

Nicknames: Akuma Aidoru (Devil Idol - 悪魔アイドル – by fans and other idols)

Personality Traits: Manipulative and uses those around her to get what she wants, typically very vain, will defame others to look good, a brownnoser who will do whatever she’s told to do, loves to get attention

Bio: Yumi was seen as a burden by her mother when she was born. Her mother openly blamed her for the loss of her music career but would not disclose the identity of who her father was. Without her mother’s love or her father in her life, Yumi grew up lonely and learned to rely on herself from a very young age.

Yumi normally pushes away others who try to befriend her and is mostly a loner at her school. She does not like letting other people in and does not know how to properly maintain any type of relationship. Yumi only became an idol after her mother insisted, and gave her no choice, that she become an idol at KuboPro with Haruto as her producer. Despite her attempts to talk her mother out of it, Yumi begrudgingly accepts and becomes an idol.

Yumi has no passion as an idol and only stays one in the hopes it will please her mother. She hopes that if she does a good enough of a job as an idol that her mother will become happy with her for once and actually show her some sort of affection.

The only motivation she has to stay at KuboPro is the attention Haruto seems to give her over the other idols. She relishes in the attention he gives her and ironically sees him as a father figure in her life.

Trivia:
•   It is unknown if Yumi knows the possibility of Haruto being her father.
•   Prior to her birth, Yumi’s mother was a singer produced by Haruto. Namika and Takane did not get along when they were both at KuboPro and competed with each other for Haruto’s attention.
•   Yumi and her mother do not have a good relationship and act more like roommates than mother and daughter. Yumi desperately wants her mother to show her some type of motherly love or affection.
•   Despite the way she typically acts, Yumi does not like being alone and wishes to have at least one true friend in her life.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 05:28:43 PM »

Name: Konno Yurika (紺野優利佳)
Birthdate: January 16
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Mantis
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Three Sizes: 92-59-89
Image Color: Crimson
Idol Type: Cool
Image Stat: Vocal
Affiliation: 468Pro (formerly), 367Pro (formerly), 527Pro (currently)
Units: Akuma no Tsume (Devil’s Claw - 悪魔の爪 - w/ Risako)
Preferred Genre: Rock
Genre Specialty: Rock
Seiyuu: Sawashiro Miyuki singing - speaking
Birthplace: Miyazaki, Japan
Current Residence: Harajuku, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father

Nicknames: Yuri-san (by Risako), Konno-sama (by Sakura, Chinatsu, and Ichiko)

Personality Traits: Not afraid to say what’s on her mind, is not one to make friends, has a soft-spot for kids and small animals, normally very irritable, extremely rude and condescending to other idols, likes to flaunt her body

Bio: Yurika made her debut when she was just 12-years-old. Her popularity began to wane when she moved towards a more sexy style. What she lacks in dance skills she makes up for with her powerful voice. She doesn't keep her thoughts in and speaks her mind constantly. She is not afraid of telling people exactly what she thinks of them. However she's a bit of a cold-hearted person, and doesn't care much for people in the first place, mostly due to her parents' nasty divorce when she was very young. Though she can act caring at times to her few friends but is rather awkward when doing so and it comes off more as scary than nice.

Ever since she was young, she loved the spotlight. She would pretend to be famous and jump off couches, pretending to fly through the sky. She's very careful when it comes to forming any type of relationship and takes her a very long time to warm up to people and start calling them friends. She doesn't trust a lot of people and keeps to herself most of the time.

She has a cute face and a polite manner of speech but is callous and judgmental. When at work she is dutiful and abhors mistakes. Yurika is markedly nicer towards producers than her fellow idols. She prefers to deal with demure, competent, or at least quiet people and is easily irritated by the loud, dramatic or flamboyant. At times she can be quite cruel and spiteful but it is usually hidden behind a veneer of cold efficiency. For someone who dresses like a doll, she gets a real kick out of intimidating people. Yurika is also very stubborn and refuses to believe any way that isn't her well, thought-out articulated way, is right. She is a major rock idol who's been extremely popular since her debut at 527Pro.

Trivia:
•   Yurika has been stated to have the strongest and most durable voice at 527Pro.
•   Yurika claims she left the other agencies because they simply “could not handle such talent like her”. In actually she was kicked out of the agencies for her terrible attitude.
•   She hates working in units and it took months for her to finally work with Risako.
•   Risako is the only idol Yurika is friends with at 527Pro. Yurika tolerates Sakura, Chinatsu, and Ichiko but considers none of them as friends.
•   Yurika is terrified of Maria and will listen to whatever she tells her to do.
•   Yurika mutually loathes Yoshino and refuses to work with her. They always fight whenever scheduled together for work and always need to be kept separated.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 06:34:50 AM »

Name: Urushido Risako (漆戸利沙子)
Birthday: November 4th
Hair Color: Pearly Purple
Eye Color: Viridian
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Three Sizes: 85-57-83
Image Color: Slate Gray
Idol Type: Passion
Image Stat: Visual
Affiliation: 527Pro
Units: Kanamagari (Golden Melody - 金曲 – w/ Sakura and Hiromi), Akuma no Tsume (Devil’s Claw - 悪魔の爪 - w/ Yurika)
Preferred Genre: Pop Rock
Genre Specialty: Pop Rock
Seiyuu: Iguchi Yuka singing - speaking
Birthplace: Asakura, Japan
Current Residence: Mitaka, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father (deceased), unnamed stepfather, unnamed younger stepsister

Nicknames: Ko-chan (by Hiromi and Sakura), Kouhai Akuma (Junior Devil - 後輩悪魔 – by Yurika)

Personality Traits: Friendly and upbeat normally, is quite loud and boisterous, overly confident most of the time, extremely gullible, oddly intelligent in random subjects, very competitive

Bio: Risako is a very confident person, to the point of overconfidence 99.9% of the time. At times she can be rather cocky and self-minded without realizing it. She is very energetic when it comes to competing with others and does not take losing well. She speaks in a jolly nature and can unintentionally come off as arrogant because of this as some think she’s doing this mockingly. She has a good sense of humor and likes to crack jokes…even if they are the worst ones anyone has ever heard.

Risako has a knack for accurately judging people’s character and can sense whether a person is truly good or bad deep down. Despite her good intuition with judging character, Risako can be easily persuaded by others due to her easily believing everything she hears.

Risako does not like to talk about her father and will skirt around any conversation involving him. He was sick for many years, before Risako was even born. Both she and her mother knew he would eventually die from his illness. From a very young age she accepted this and believes she has come to terms with his death, despite the very opposite to be true.

Trivia:
•   Even though it took a while for them to get along initially, Risako is the only person at 527Pro that Yurika is friends with.
•   Risako is known to easily believe the most outrageous and unbelievable lies. Hiromi normally, and quite easily, pranks her daily.
•   She is terrified of most animals but loves reptiles and owns a python that previously was owned by her father before he passed away.
•   Risako is not allowed over Sakura’s home after the incident she accidentally caused by bringing her pet snake with her one time.
•   Her father died when she was 11-years-old from a congenital heart condition. He had gotten Pii-chan (the python) three years prior to his death.
•   Her mother only recently got remarried. She gets along very well with her stepfather and stepsister.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:42:24 AM by Hime Idol »

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 10:49:19 PM »

Name: Namiki Hiromi (並木博美)
Birthday: March 23
Hair Color: Mahogany
Eye Color: Dark Olive Green
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 41 kg
Three Sizes: 74-54-76
Image Color: Tangelo
Idol Type: Cute
Image Stat: Dance
Units: Kanamagari (Golden Melody - 金曲 – w/ Sakura and Risako)
Preferred Genre: Dance-Pop
Genre Specialty: Dance-Pop
Seiyuu: Fukuen Misato singing - speaking
Birthplace: Ikebukuro, Japan
Current Residence: Ikebukuro, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father, two unnamed older brothers, unnamed younger brother

Nicknames: Joushi (Boss - 上司 - by Risako and Sakura)

Personality Traits: Prankster, happy-go-lucky, cheerleader, chatterbox that will go off in tangents, doesn’t know her own strength and can be a bit rough, is very smart, has a lot of endurance

Bio: Despite her more carefree nature, Hiromi is a consummate professional and a natural-born leader from taking charge of her unruly brothers. Her methodical approach to planning makes her an excellent planner though she isn't immune to the occasional bouts of passion that ruin her own plans.

Growing up with two older brothers and a younger brother, Hiromi is not a stranger to playing rough and is known to beat up her brothers when they used to play fight as children. This has caused her brothers to fear her which she is oblivious of but others immediately pick up on. Unfortunately, Hiromi does not realize just how strong she is at times and has unintentionally injures the other idols: by high-fiving too hard, slapping them on the back, or bear hugging them.

She ended up being scouted when she was attending a sporting event and thought one of the producers was a college recruiter. She ended up approaching the producer and the producer claims she immediately saw the underlying sparkle that made an idol within Hiromi.

Trivia:
•   Is the de facto leader of Kanamagari.
•   Despite being the oldest in Kanamagari, Hiromi is commonly mistaken to be the youngest due to her petite size.
•   Currently enrolled in college for nursing.
•   Knows how to wrestle from playing with her older brothers when younger and is noted to be quite strong for her size.
•   A sports fanatic and played multiple sports while in school.
•   Out of all of the girls, Hiromi has been a part of 527PRO for the longest; being there for nearly 4 years and is still being produced by the same producer that scouted her.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 01:49:40 AM »

Name: Nashio Maeko (名塩真英子)
Birthday: September 14
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 53 kg
Three Sizes: 76-58-79
Seiyuu: Ohara Sayaka
Birthplace: Shizuoka, Japan
Current Residence: Tokyo, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father, unnamed older sister, unnamed husband

Nicknames: Pro-san (by some of the idols), Nashi-neesan (by Hiromi)

Personality Traits: A social butterfly, a closet pervert, extremely supportive of the idols she produces - to the point of overprotectiveness, tries to be the best role model possible, a bit of a perfectionist, does not tolerate her idols being disrespected in any form

Bio: Maeko likes to make every day an enjoyable moment when it comes to training and spending time with the idols at 527Pro. She has a flavorful appetite for competitions. She is very optimistic and ambitious when it comes to making her idols look the best. Maeko is very dependable and earnest towards everyone she meets and idols she comes across and will never turn a blind eye to those in need.

Outside of being a producer, Maeko is also a devoted wife. The idols commonly suggest that her husband is imaginary as none of them, except Hiromi, have ever met him. The idols also embarrass and tease her about when she’s going to finally have a baby and that she’s starting to become too old to have one.

Trivia:
•   Maeko acts questionable around the idols and can be rather perverted at times; such as inappropriately (or as she claims accidentally) touching or grabbing them.
•   Despite not having any experience in music herself, Maeko has stated that her older sister was an idol years ago and she grew up admiring idols.
•   Hiromi was the first idol Maeko ever produced and they have a very close relationship.
•   She mainly concentrates on producing the idols in the unit Kanamagari but will help out with the other idols when she has the time.
•   Maeko’s love for the cool-themed units Jupiter, Project Fairy, and Triad Primus, while growing up, inspired her to create Kanamagari.
•   It has been noted that she has a very low alcohol tolerance and is prone to doing stupid things when drunk; as a result she has a tattoo on her lower back that she refuses to let anyone see.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:31:22 AM by Hime Idol »

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 08:05:31 AM »
Name: Shijou Minami (四条南実)
Birthdate: July 23
Nicknames: Mina-nee (Takane’s childhood nickname for her)

Minami is younger than Takane, right? I can understand if this was the latter's deliberate mistake though.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 04:21:42 PM »
Minami is younger than Takane, right? I can understand if this was the latter's deliberate mistake though.

No, it is deliberate. It's Takane just being Takane.

I have a head canon that while Takane acts dignified and polite most of the time; while she's around her sister she acts more outright childish. Despite being the oldest she refers to her sister as "Mina-nee" or "Mina-neechan" instead of "imouto" or just plain "Minami/Minami-chan". The only time she 'correctly' refers to her is when she calls her either by the less frequent nicknames "Mina-chan" or "Mimi-chan" and doesn't use the "-neechan" honorific at all.

It's more a play on the fact that Minami acts like the big sister and is the most mature out of the two of them.

The same is with Sakura when she refers to Ichiko as "Iko-neechan" and Chinatsu as "Chitsu-neechan". Sakura has a lot of her mother's speaking quirks and doesn't see a problem with referring to younger people as "-neechan".

Atsuko refers to her sister, Ichiko, as "Puchi-nee" simply because she thinks it sounds adorable otherwise she just calls her Ichiko-chan or just plain Ichiko.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:52:15 PM by Hime Idol »

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 06:59:43 PM »
No, it is deliberate. It's Takane just being Takane.
I have a head canon that while Takane acts dignified and polite most of the time; while she's around her sister she acts more outright childish.

Personally I found that sounds more like something Puchimas Takane would do.

That got me thinking; imagine the sisters doing some comical skits amidst the dramatic turn of events. How's that for a fanfic inspiration?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2017, 03:04:31 AM »
Personally I found that sounds more like something Puchimas Takane would do.

That got me thinking; imagine the sisters doing some comical skits amidst the dramatic turn of events. How's that for a fanfic inspiration?

Well Puchimas is just the personalities of the idols multiplied by 5. So Takane is a childish goofball at heart. She just masks it very well behind an air of elegance. This is the person after all that loves to play children's games and watch shows geared towards toddlers and very young children.

That sorta kinda is the plan. lol  It would mostly revolve around Minami trying to live with and tolerate Takane and her quirkiness 24/7. But then Takane does something mature and sensible that reminds Minami about the fact that Takane is the older sister and can be a responsible and dependable adult.

I just write things in bits and pieces. Eventually I'll get something finished. I'm not in too big of a hurry to start and finish anything for this.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:00:13 AM by Hime Idol »

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 03:14:03 PM »
That sorta kinda is the plan. lol  It would mostly revolve around Minami trying to live with and tolerate Takane and her quirkiness 24/7. But then Takane does something mature and sensible that reminds Minami about the fact that Takane is the older sister and can be a responsible and dependable adult.

I just write things in bits and pieces. Eventually I'll get something finished. I'm not in too big of a hurry to start and finish anything for this.

That would be great. Godspeed. After a rough calculation of the progress rate, we'll see how this turns out until next year.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »

Name: Tamashiro Shuichi (玉城修一)
Birthday: March 3
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Seiyuu: Miki Shinichiro
Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan

Family: unknown

Nicknames: Producer-san, Jaaku (Jerk - ジャーク - by Yoshino and Yurika)

Personality Traits: Ambitious, hardworking, can be rather narcissistic, very distant with others, comes off as callous when speaking

Bio: Shuichi is a strict person, he tends to be distant with his peers but this is due to his workaholic behavior and status as a top producer. He is very much dedicated to his job and sometimes neglects his social life. His coworkers often remind him by inviting him to get a drink with them, which most of the time he declines. He is very astute and an observer of human behavior and an excellent producer because he relies on data more than intuition. He comes off as somewhat rigid when it comes to his work. He doesn’t mind the company of others, but he also doesn’t mind solitude, and even though he comes off as distant, he’s not completely devoid of emotion and is able to express happiness very rarely. He is somewhat dense when it comes to love, but isn’t so oblivious that he doesn’t figure it out eventually.

Despite the occupation he chose for himself Shuichi appears neither helpful nor interested in any other fate than his own at the first glance. He stubbornly works his way towards his goals, even though sometimes he might end up hurting others to achieve these; hardly ever on purpose, however.

He takes his actions into account and knows others may perceive him as cold and distant, even as selfish and he does not mind being referred to as such. People need his skills and not a friendly attitude, as he has stated. He accepted his reputation of a ‘coldhearted producer’ and may seem surprised and distrustful when people happen to see him in a different light.

In fact Shuichi is an extremely distrustful person, hardly ever allowing himself to grow attached to others, more or less consciously pushing them away to avoid the forming of bonds. Even without his distant attitude he isn’t exactly the easiest individual to be around, especially due to how blunt he can be and how intrusive his questions might become when searching for an answer.

Trivia:
•   Despite being born in Okinawa, Shuichi doesn’t speak with a dialect as he moved away when he was still very young though he has a slightly tanner complexion than the other characters.
•   If it came between furthering his career or his idols’ careers, he will always choose himself first.
•   Shuichi does not like producing idols, feeling that it is beneath him. His main goal is to someday work at a major production company and produce actual singers and performers.
•   Shuichi produces the idols in the units Eko Ojo (Hanako and Yoshino) and Akuma no Tsume (Yurika - sans Risako as she is produced by Maeko).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 04:14:52 AM by Hime Idol »

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2017, 08:32:30 PM »

Name: Matsumoto Shinjiro (松元伸次郎)
Birthday: July 24
Hair Color: Chestnut
Eye Color: Green
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Seiyuu: Irino Miyu
Birthplace: Towada, Japan
Current Residence: Saitama, Japan

Family: unnamed parents, unnamed younger sister, unnamed younger brother

Nicknames: Otouto-chan (little brother - mockingly by Maria, Yoshino, and Yurika), ProPro-san (by some of the idols), Shin-kun (by Maeko), Onii-san (by Chinatsu and Ichiko)

Personality Traits: A heart of gold, gentle, very professional despite his young age, very pure/unperverted around the idols, prone to making rash decisions, can be a bit of a crybaby

Bio: A recent college graduate majoring in accounting, Shinjiro applied for a job at 527Pro in the hopes of working there in their accounting department. Due to a shortage in producers in their idol division, Shinjiro was talked into a job as a producer rather than an accountant.

Even though it is hardly the job he initially wanted, Shinjiro is a hard worker who is determined to prove himself as a rookie producer. Despite his hard worker, he is looked down upon by other producers in other production companies. Even other companies’ idols do not take him seriously. The only people that seem to take him seriously at all at 527Pro are fellow producer Nashio Maeko and the company president Yamada Tetsu.

Trivia:
•   Due to his young age and shorter stature, Shinjiro is commonly mistaken as a high school student and subsequently thought to be a stalker of the idols rather than their producer.
•   Yoshino and Yurika have absolutely no respect for Shinjiro and disregard him as a producer; even Maria has shown a borderline disrespectful attitude towards him.
•   Shinjiro is the producer for the idols in the units: Hoshizora (Maria, Chinatsu, and Ichiko) and Bebii JUMP (Atsuko and Ichiko - already listed). He is also the producer (when they are available) of the unit ☆pop (Hanako and Sakura).
•   He is terrified of heights and he cannot swim.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 04:52:46 AM »

Name: Kubo Masuyo
Birthday: August 8
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Image Color: Mint Green
Idol Type: Mental
Image Stat: Visual
Affiliation: 315Pro
Preferred Genre: Rap
Genre Specialty: J-Pop
Seiyuu: Yamamoto Kazutomi singing - speaking

Family: Kubo Hasumi (mother), Kubo Haruto (father), Shijou Sakura (half-sister), Umeki Yumi (possible half-sister)

Nicknames: Yoyo-kun

Personality Traits: Rather energetic and always on the go, has a passion for acting, acts like a big brother to everyone, can be overly affectionate, easy to get along with

Bio: Generally a pretty chill guy but loves to be loud on stage. He's pretty friendly and will make an effort to talk to most of his fans one on one if he can tell they're really interested. Growing up, Masuyo was taught to play many instruments and was fairly proficient in playing most of them. Though his real passion was in acting despite his father wanting him to go into a music career and forcing him to learn instruments starting at a very young age.

At twelve-years-old Masuyo’s mother, becoming fed up with Haruto’s behavior once and for all, left him and took their son with her. He would see his father on and off over the years and eventually Haruto cut off connect with him. Masuyo has grown resentful of his father literally walking out of his life and has made it his goal to take down his father’s company.

He tends to not overreact to anything and does his best to keep his composure. The only way to get him to really freak out is to show him anything gory or nauseating. He tries to make as many friends as he can to help fight any loneliness that he feels. Usually he can be found with a smile on his face.

Trivia:
•   Masuyo knows of his younger sister Sakura and the possibility of Yumi also being his younger sister. He is also aware of his father’s many affairs, remembering each woman he was with, and the possibility of other siblings.
•   He is currently estranged from his father but, like his father, he has kept tabs on Sakura once she debuted as an idol and began to do the same with Yumi.
•   Masuyo’s desire to become an idol came from him wanting to take down his father’s company.
•   Despite being an idol, he normally dabbles more into acting and voice acting jobs rather than music related ones.
•   The only instrument Masuyo will still play, if asked to, is the guitar and he owns one.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 02:49:40 AM »

Name: Yamasaki Taiki (山嵜大揮)
Birthday: December 9
Eye Color: Red
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Seiyuu: Osaka Ryota
Current Residence: Shibuya, Japan

Family: Yamasaki [nee Miura] Azusa (mother), Yamasaki Sotaro (father), Yamasaki Momoka (younger sister), Yamasaki Aiko (younger sister)

Nicknames: Tai-chan (by Azusa), Tai-chii (by Hanako)

Personality Traits: Easily excitable and jumpy, is prone to being a worrywart, has a great sense of direction, can become annoyed with his mother’s airheadedness, can be very stubborn

Bio: Taiki is a typical, awkward teenager. He grew up in loving home and had everything he ever wanted. Deep down, despite getting annoyed with her on occasion, Taiki is a complete momma’s boy and loves his mother to the ends of the earth.

In recent months Taiki has begun to dislike how Hanako and Sakura’s idol careers have distanced them from him. When possible he will go to their lives.

While he loves his sisters, he’s not above teasing them like any other older brother would.

Despite his mother wanting him to go to college, Taiki has no desire to and instead wants to become a producer. He mainly wants to someday become Sakura’s producer/manager if she pursues a music career.

Trivia:   
•   Taiki has been childhood friends with Hanako since he can remember and became close friends with Sakura after she was a student in his mother’s kindergarten class.
•   He is very protective of his sisters.
•   Taiki has a hard time believing his mother was actually a successful idol and is rather skeptical about how popular Ryuuguu Komachi actually was.
•   He has developed a crush on Sakura over the years; something his mother commonly teases him about.