Username: Password:

Author Topic: OC Bios  (Read 882 times)

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
Re: OC Bios
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 06:10:58 AM »
(timeframe – 22 years after the start of im@s anime)

Name: Umeki Yumi (梅木佑未)
Birthdate: April 7
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Three Sizes: 83-54-81
Image Color: Hunter Green
Idol Type: Cool
Image Stat: Vocal
Affiliation: KuboPro
Units: Inazumanoarashi (稲妻の嵐 – Lightning Storm – w/ Suki, Erisu, and Shioko)
Preferred Genre: Rock
Genre Specialty: Pop Rock
Seiyuu: Kitamura Eri singing - speaking
Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan
Current Residence: Shibuya, Japan

Family: Umeki Namika (mother), Kubo Haruto (possible father), Kubo Masuyo (possible half-brother), Shijou Sakura (possible half-sister)

Nicknames: Akuma Aidoru (Devil Idol - 悪魔アイドル – by fans and other idols)

Personality Traits: Manipulative and uses those around her to get what she wants, typically very vain, will defame others to look good, a brownnoser who will do whatever she’s told to do, loves to get attention

Bio: Yumi was seen as a burden by her mother when she was born. Her mother openly blamed her for the loss of her music career but would not disclose the identity of who her father was. Without her mother’s love or her father in her life, Yumi grew up lonely and learned to rely on herself from a very young age.

Yumi normally pushes away others who try to befriend her and is mostly a loner at her school. She does not like letting other people in and does not know how to properly maintain any type of relationship. Yumi only became an idol after her mother insisted, and gave her no choice, that she become an idol at KuboPro with Haruto as her producer. Despite her attempts to talk her mother out of it, Yumi begrudgingly accepts and becomes an idol.

Yumi has no passion as an idol and only stays one in the hopes it will please her mother. She hopes that if she does a good enough of a job as an idol that her mother will become happy with her for once and actually show her some sort of affection.

The only motivation she has to stay at KuboPro is the attention Haruto seems to give her over the other idols. She relishes in the attention he gives her and ironically sees him as a father figure in her life.

Trivia:
•   It is unknown if Yumi knows the possibility of Haruto being her father.
•   Prior to her birth, Yumi’s mother was a singer produced by Haruto. Namika and Takane did not get along when they were both at KuboPro and competed with each other for Haruto’s attention.
•   Yumi and her mother do not have a good relationship and act more like roommates than mother and daughter. Yumi desperately wants her mother to show her some type of motherly love or affection.
•   Despite the way she typically acts, Yumi does not like being alone and wishes to have at least one true friend in her life.
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 05:28:43 PM »

Name: Konno Yurika (紺野優利佳)
Birthdate: January 16
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Mantis
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Three Sizes: 92-59-89
Image Color: Crimson
Idol Type: Cool
Image Stat: Vocal
Affiliation: 468Pro (formerly), 367Pro (formerly), 527Pro (currently)
Units: Akuma no Tsume (Devil’s Claw - 悪魔の爪 - w/ Risako)
Preferred Genre: Rock
Genre Specialty: Rock
Seiyuu: Sawashiro Miyuki singing - speaking
Birthplace: Miyazaki, Japan
Current Residence: Harajuku, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father

Nicknames: Yuri-san (by Risako), Konno-sama (by Sakura, Chinatsu, and Ichiko)

Personality Traits: Not afraid to say what’s on her mind, is not one to make friends, has a soft-spot for kids and small animals, normally very irritable, extremely rude and condescending to other idols, likes to flaunt her body

Bio: Yurika made her debut when she was just 12-years-old. Her popularity began to wane when she moved towards a more sexy style. What she lacks in dance skills she makes up for with her powerful voice. She doesn't keep her thoughts in and speaks her mind constantly. She is not afraid of telling people exactly what she thinks of them. However she's a bit of a cold-hearted person, and doesn't care much for people in the first place, mostly due to her parents' nasty divorce when she was very young. Though she can act caring at times to her few friends but is rather awkward when doing so and it comes off more as scary than nice.

Ever since she was young, she loved the spotlight. She would pretend to be famous and jump off couches, pretending to fly through the sky. She's very careful when it comes to forming any type of relationship and takes her a very long time to warm up to people and start calling them friends. She doesn't trust a lot of people and keeps to herself most of the time.

She has a cute face and a polite manner of speech but is callous and judgmental. When at work she is dutiful and abhors mistakes. Yurika is markedly nicer towards producers than her fellow idols. She prefers to deal with demure, competent, or at least quiet people and is easily irritated by the loud, dramatic or flamboyant. At times she can be quite cruel and spiteful but it is usually hidden behind a veneer of cold efficiency. For someone who dresses like a doll, she gets a real kick out of intimidating people. Yurika is also very stubborn and refuses to believe any way that isn't her well, thought-out articulated way, is right. She is a major rock idol who's been extremely popular since her debut at 527Pro.

Trivia:
•   Yurika has been stated to have the strongest and most durable voice at 527Pro.
•   Yurika claims she left the other agencies because they simply “could not handle such talent like her”. In actually she was kicked out of the agencies for her terrible attitude.
•   She hates working in units and it took months for her to finally work with Risako.
•   Risako is the only idol Yurika is friends with at 527Pro. Yurika tolerates Sakura, Chinatsu, and Ichiko but considers none of them as friends.
•   Yurika is terrified of Maria and will listen to whatever she tells her to do.
•   Yurika mutually loathes Yoshino and refuses to work with her. They always fight whenever scheduled together for work and always need to be kept separated.
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 06:34:50 AM »

Name: Urushido Risako (漆戸利沙子)
Birthday: November 4th
Hair Color: Pearly Purple
Eye Color: Viridian
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Three Sizes: 85-57-83
Image Color: Slate Gray
Idol Type: Passion
Image Stat: Visual
Affiliation: 527Pro
Units: Kanamagari (Golden Melody - 金曲 – w/ Sakura and Hiromi), Akuma no Tsume (Devil’s Claw - 悪魔の爪 - w/ Yurika)
Preferred Genre: Pop Rock
Genre Specialty: Pop Rock
Seiyuu: Iguchi Yuka singing - speaking
Birthplace: Asakura, Japan
Current Residence: Mitaka, Japan

Family: unnamed mother, unnamed father (deceased), unnamed stepfather, unnamed younger stepsister

Nicknames: Ko-chan (by Hiromi and Sakura), Kouhai Akuma (Junior Devil - 後輩悪魔 – by Yurika)

Personality Traits: Friendly and upbeat normally, is quite loud and boisterous, overly confident most of the time, extremely gullible, oddly intelligent in random subjects, very competitive

Bio: Risako is a very confident person, to the point of overconfidence 99.9% of the time. At times she can be rather cocky and self-minded without realizing it. She is very energetic when it comes to competing with others and does not take losing well. She speaks in a jolly nature and can unintentionally come off as arrogant because of this as some think she’s doing this mockingly. She has a good sense of humor and likes to crack jokes…even if they are the worst ones anyone has ever heard.

Risako has a knack for accurately judging people’s character and can sense whether a person is truly good or bad deep down. Despite her good intuition with judging character, Risako can be easily persuaded by others due to her easily believing everything she hears.

Risako does not like to talk about her father and will skirt around any conversation involving him. He was sick for many years, before Risako was even born. Both she and her mother knew he would eventually die from his illness. From a very young age she accepted this and believes she has come to terms with his death, despite the very opposite to be true.

Trivia:
•   Even though it took a while for them to get along initially, Risako is the only person at 527Pro that Yurika is friends with.
•   Risako is known to easily believe the most outrageous and unbelievable lies. Hiromi normally, and quite easily, pranks her daily.
•   She is terrified of most animals but loves reptiles and owns a python that previously was owned by her father before he passed away.
•   Risako is not allowed over Sakura’s home after the incident she accidentally caused by bringing her pet snake with her one time.
•   Her father died when she was 11-years-old from a congenital heart condition. He had gotten Pii-chan (the python) three years prior to his death.
•   Her mother only recently got remarried. She gets along very well with her stepfather and stepsister.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:42:24 AM by Hime Idol »