Username: Password:

Author Topic: Request Filling Profile - Hime Idol  (Read 1809 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Request Filling Profile - Hime Idol
« on: January 03, 2017, 05:53:40 AM »
The following rules apply to everyone; no one is exempt from them. I expect everyone to follow these rules as listed.

Request Status: OPEN (UNTIL 10/31/17 - THEN WILL BE PAID REQUESTS ONLY)

Leave Your Requests Here: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2573.0.html  ~*~ If you specifically want me to fill your requests just add @Hime Idol in the beginning of your request. ~*~

The Rules:

1. Everyone is allowed TWO requests every week AFTER I have posted the requested videos. (This number may be changed in the future. I have to see how my college semester goes when it starts on 1/17.) THIS GOES BY THIS FORUM'S TIME! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ANYMORE! PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE!

~*~ If you want more than two requests a week you may pay $2 per video via PayPal. (This is solely to help fund staggering DLC costs). A discount will be provided in increments of every 5 videos. 5 extra videos will cost $8, 10 extra videos cost $13, 15 extra videos cost $18, etc. But please be reasonable with the amount of extra videos you request; I’m not a robot. Also the extra videos will not be given out until payment is received. ~*~ My PayPal.Me link: https://www.paypal.me/HimeIdol

The regular requests are free but all donations, including those not for extra requests, are highly appreciated. These games are not cheap and I do have a life and bills outside of this game. (Car payment, college tuition, phone bill, credit cards, etc.)

* DO NOT LEAVE REQUESTS ON YOUTUBE! They will be ignored and deleted. Requests will be completed on this forum.

Example of how the request dates work: You request your two videos (and extras if ordered) on January 1st but I don't upload them until January 4th. This does NOT mean you can request again on January 8th. You would be able to request again starting on January 11th for new videos. Not too confusing I hope.

2. Please do not split your requests in different posts on different days. Please request your two requests (and if requesting extras) together so that it's easier for me to track the time for each person.

3. The iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars request form (made by Setsuna) must be used: http://765-pro.info/ps/

4. Although not required it's preferable if you state what camera angle you would prefer (either Long or Auto). If the camera angle isn't stated I'll record with it set to Auto.

* Please do not ask me to do special camera angles. Such as shoot the video at mid-cam and move the camera angles between long and mid throughout focusing on this idol at this certain angle and another idol at this angle. I’m not good with manually moving the camera. The video will turn out horrible.

* Also please do not ask for bursts or appeals. I’m not great with timing them either and they end up looking stupid.

* Also state if you would like subtitles in your video as I generally remove them. I find the video looks more realistic without them.

* If you have a unit name you want me to use just mention it with the request. Just keep in mind there is a 10 character limit for the unit names.

* You can also request to not have the audience cheer in the background. I normally set my videos at 50% and the audience can be hardly heard, even for the Arena stages. The audience is very loud and distracting at 100% so please keep that in mind. If the audience preference is not stated I will keep it at 50%. The lowest the audience at be set to is 1%, it'll be there but it's nearly inaudible at that point.

5. After recording I will upload the videos to YouTube. In the case of another iDOLM@STER purge on YouTube I will also send you the links to the files of the videos through MEGA as well. If you wish to upload the video to YouTube too you may. But please give the proper credit and leave a link (linking back to my YouTube account) in the description of the video that you received the video from me.

* Once you have downloaded the video files and saved them to your computer/email/file share site, let me know so I can delete them to make room for other people's requests. All videos are deleted exactly 1 month after they were requested from MEGA. This is so I don’t have files sitting around for months on end eating up space. Once they’re deleted they're gone forever. If you want the videos again you'll have to re-request them. Or use a downloader to get them off of YouTube (if still available and not taken down by columbia or any other music company that hates us).

* What I Have Available:

As of 1/6/17 I have all DLC (up to Catalog 6) and DL Live (up to DL Live 18) items. The only items I do not have and will never have are Lala ♪ Rabbit Intercom (Hd-049) and Ageage Head (Hd-050). They were pre-order items I was not and never will be able to get.

For those that fail to comply to the rules will simply have their requests ignored and they will remain unfulfilled. Repeat offenders will be reported to Setsuna and blacklisted from requesting from me.

What will get you a warning:

1. Request before their one week wait period was up.

2. Did not use the Request Form at all.

3. Say or do something to really, really piss me off. If you act like an ungrateful brat you will get a warning. I do this during MY spare time, you're on my timetable not the other way around. I will not tolerate such behavior. We are NOT children and we will behave like adults and speak respectfully to each other. (Depending on the severity of what was said it could be an automatic ban from my requests.)

4. After I tell you to do/not do something and you continue to do whatever it is.

Those on my banned list will never be removed; you earned your spot there for a reason after all.

If you don't like my rules you may go find someone else to request from. Or better yet you can buy the game (THE IDOLM@STER Platinum Stars Platinum BOX for $104.00 + tax & shipping) and pay over $1,000 (just recently added up what I spent on PSN Yen cards so far) to get all of the DLC stuff and play literally over a thousand hours to get all of the in-game content. You can buy the CronusMax for $60 so you can bot your way through the post-game to save some of your nerves and patience with the DL Live drop system. Also you may buy the Elgato HD60 for $180 and record your own videos at that point. 8)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:37:38 AM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

IcyWolf

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Request Filling Profile - Hime Idol
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 11:57:28 PM »
GO MY WAY!! (St-04)
(Takane)
(CUT-07 Hd-003 Lg-066)

Boku-tachi no Resistance (St-02)
(Takane Iori Hibiki)
(CUT-68 Hd-002 Bd-100 Ar-093 Lg-126)

Daniela RP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:41:10 AM »
Amaterasu (St-10)
(Makoto Chihaya Yukiho)
(CLE-56)

I Want (St-07)
(Makoto Haruka Yukiho)
(COO-44 Hd-119 Lg-122)

Both in long camera please  :D

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 04:32:59 AM »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Lombard51

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 01:48:37 AM »
1st request
Little Match Girl (St-10)
(Hibiki)
(COO-19 Hd-012)

2nd request
Miracle Night (St-12)
(Makoto Takane Yukiho)
(COO-19 Hd-012)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel