puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Individual episodes in the 'adaptions' category.  (Read 614 times)

fanghail

• Greenhorn
  • Straybloom
    • View Profile
Individual episodes in the 'adaptions' category.
« on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:12 AM »
Hello! I've been planning on adding some more info, mainly chapter summaries, to several of the manga, but noticed the "adaptions" category page links to most if not all of the individual episodes of Puchimas and the anime as well as other full works. Would it be out of line for me to remove the "adaptions" category tag from the individual episodes? It seems kind of superfluous, considering that the shows themselves are already listed under the category, episodes already have their own category (i.e. "Puchimas episodes", etc.), and it seems a bit cluttered to have so many pages under adaptions when most of them are only parts of a series instead of a series itself. Does that make sense?

Just started on here so sorry if this is the wrong place or if I should have just done it without asking, but I'd rather not put someone else through the trouble of reversing minor edits to just under a hundred pages if this is the wrong call, heh. Thanks so much!
🐰 Twitter 🐰 Tumblr 🐰 MAL 🐰

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Individual episodes in the 'adaptions' category.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 06:41:22 PM »
Yeah, I agree... They are adaptions, but using one tag for a bunch of different things feels weird.

Also I'm not a fan of having every 3-minute puchimas episode have its own page, but that's neither here nor there.

fanghail

• Greenhorn
  • Straybloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 06:57:49 PM »
Okay! I'm gonna go for it, then.  ;)
🐰 Twitter 🐰 Tumblr 🐰 MAL 🐰

Juanelric

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
There should be categories for every anime adaptation's episodes. ;)