puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: "HELLO!!"  (Read 666 times)

FsteakP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
"HELLO!!"
« on: September 09, 2016, 05:33:33 PM »
Haldo! After fruitlessly trying to get my friends into im@s so I'd have someone to talk about it with, I figured I'd be better off joining the one English im@s community I know. So... here I am :v

Personal Info:

Real Name: Prefer not to say, I've gone by Steak online for so long it'd be weird to be called anything else
Sex: Male
Country of Origin: Technically Serbia but I've lived in Sweden all my life
Age (upon joining): 23
Hobbies: Games, singing, music in general... that's about it. I'm pretty boring.

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: I don't remember, probably looking up lyrics.

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: Like I said up there, I wanted to have other im@s fans to talk to.

Q: Do you play it?
A: Yep, I have 2, OFA and Platinum Stars. I have also tried out all the mobile games, the only ones I still play are Starlight Stage and SideM, and that's very sporadically.

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Guuuuh it's so hard to say. It used to be Miki, but now I have a different favorite every other week. Is it a copout to say all of them? Favorite CG is definitely Ranko though. Best SideM idol is Seiji because I am shallow.

Q: Why is your username "FsteakP"?
A: I'm a big Persona fan and I was playing P4G when I started using it, and it just sorta stuck. It fits neatly into im@s's 6 character limit, so it's what I use in the games too.

Q: What are you into right now?
A: Aside from im@s, Vocaloid and sorta Fire Emblem. I say sorta because I want to play through the Revelation path in Fates but other things keep distracting me.

Q: What is your motto?
A: No music, no life!

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: Ugh, another favorites thing... um, I recently found out 40mP does covers of his own Vocaloid songs and he sounds sooo good, so I'll go with him.

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Writing this :v also I've been trying to finish up OFA. After that I intend to get back to PS but I get distracted very easily so who knows.

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Not really?

=== Other Stuff ===

Uh, lessee... I have seen the anime and the movie, as well as the first season of the CG anime (I watch im@s with my mom who I see about once a week, so progress is slow). Mami is the superior twin, Mio is a terrible thing and I know basically nothing about Million Live.

Love Live is tresh.
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: "HELLO!!"
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 06:49:33 PM »
Welcome

It really looks like im@s is finally slowly arriving in Europe.

How did you discover im@s?

FsteakP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:17:29 PM »
It's hard to remember... I think Youtube started recommending me videos and curiosity led me to find HanaYoriUta's Let's Play of im@s2, which made me pretty much get a PS3 so I could play it.
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 11:57:52 PM »
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay~

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 09:31:35 AM »

Hey there, European P! Welcome!!

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Guuuuh it's so hard to say. It used to be Miki, but now I have a different favorite every other week. Is it a copout to say all of them?

Oh, I know what ya mean, man.  Hibiki is my fav, but there are days when I feel like in the mood for some Yukiho and others where I just need to hear Chihaya's voice and so on lol.  Nuthin wrong with luvin' all of 'em. XD

but other things keep distracting me.
but I get distracted very easily so who knows.

Aye, we have that in common. XD  Idk, it's just hard to focus on more than one thing at a time lol.

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: Ugh, another favorites thing... um, I recently found out 40mP does covers of his own Vocaloid songs and he sounds sooo good, so I'll go with him.

Ooh, Torinoko City is one of my fav Vocaloid songs.  ;)
Didn't know he also covered his own songs. Guy's got talent.

Well, it's nice to meet ya, FSteak! Hope to see you around! XD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:33:26 AM by Nayre »