Username: Password:

Author Topic: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"  (Read 3225 times)

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
Re: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 03:26:23 AM »
Yeah, of course.
Why would you want to waste so much time every week though?

Oh good. Which part of the code would I change?

Well I mean eventually for when every girl gets at 99x candies since it seems it'll get to that point with these DL Live drop rates for the outfits. By next week all of the girls will be around 50+ each. And if the candies let you have an inventory of over 50 and they eventually hit 99 you'd have to change it so that the CronusMax bought the combo item every day.
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 08:24:06 PM »
Oh good. Which part of the code would I change?

Well I mean eventually for when every girl gets at 99x candies since it seems it'll get to that point with these DL Live drop rates for the outfits. By next week all of the girls will be around 50+ each. And if the candies let you have an inventory of over 50 and they eventually hit 99 you'd have to change it so that the CronusMax bought the combo item every day.
Wow. Have you not used them at all before getting 5 hearts?
Well, anyway, you have to edit and rewrite quite alot to buy it every single day. I don't want to even look into it until I'm capped myself.
As a quick fix you can find this line
Code: [Select]
if(week >= 49)and change 49 to 13. That way you'll go shopping every season instead of once in four seasons effectively increasing you item cap to 87.

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 04:16:40 AM »
Wow. Have you not used them at all before getting 5 hearts?
Well, anyway, you have to edit and rewrite quite alot to buy it every single day. I don't want to even look into it until I'm capped myself.
As a quick fix you can find this line
if(week >= 49)and change 49 to 13. That way you'll go shopping every season instead of once in four seasons effectively increasing you item cap to 87.

Unfortunately I didn't use the candies. I was already at 5 hearts per idol at that time of starting the CronusMax.

Thanks though for the code change. :)
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2016, 04:23:11 AM »
Hey, I have a quick question.

Is there a way to change the script so it presses down on the DL live selection instead of up?

I only need one more outfit until I have everything but I need it to press up 11 times to select the correct live.  I find that it ends up getting off track within a few lives played like this so I can't seem to use it to grind that live (I didn't have any issues with it pressing up to get to the first seven lives).

Thank you :)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 09:55:26 AM »
Hey, I have a quick question.

Is there a way to change the script so it presses down on the DL live selection instead of up?

I only need one more outfit until I have everything but I need it to press up 11 times to select the correct live.  I find that it ends up getting off track within a few lives played like this so I can't seem to use it to grind that live (I didn't have any issues with it pressing up to get to the first seven lives).

Thank you :)

That might happen due to crappy workaround used to save on bytecode memory. And I didn't test it enough for high values, sorry.
Changing it is complicated though.

Ill maybe look into it later, but as a quick fix you can find a hotkey for choosing dl-live and adjust it's value. IIRC it's "+ 160" or something like that. Decrease it if you get less button presses than intended or increase if you get an extra button press.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »
Update.

DL Live v2 - Default (right click > save as...)
DL Live v2 - Everyday shopping (right click > save as...)

I didn't test them for a long time, but they should both work fine.

Fixes:
- Choosing wrong outfit won't break anything anymore.
- Choosing any older DL-Live should be OK now. Now supports up to 32000 dl-lives! ;D (seems like the reason for it sometimes not working was console/game slowdown on page scrolling) Not tested enough though, might need to set even longer wait times.
- Everyday shopping version added. Should eliminate the inventory item cap (not tested) but your farming speed gets ~15% slower compared to the default one.

If you want to farm a specific DL-Live, but don't want to spam hotkeys to choose it, then find this line:
int dl = 0;and change "0" to the wanted number of "up" button presses on dl-live screen. Then program your device and don't touch any of dl-choosing hotkeys.

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2016, 07:30:46 PM »
Thanks for the update Nakiame

It works perfectly for selecting the 11th DL live.

Once I get the last outfit I need I'm going to test it out with higher numbers for a bit just to see how it works.

I'll let you know once I do.

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2017, 09:58:29 PM »
Tested it out before writing this. The old code works until DL Live 16. Once you start DL Live 17 you will need to use the new codes.

When you use the old codes it will run until Week 11 and then get thrown off.

Once I started using the new codes made by my Kami-sama Nakiame (all hail Nakiame!) it worked fine just like before.