puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"  (Read 5901 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 04:14:41 AM »
I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass Nakiame but how do I change the AllStar live to be the S-ranked one (non-medley)? And I tried the L1+Up and now it's choosing the Quintet Live all the way on the bottom of the regular A-Rank lives
There is absolutely no point to choose anything but S-ranked medley for AllStars. If you still want to do so, you'll have to modify combo live_allstars for it and it might turn out to be too complicated, cause you'll have to modify timings as well and be careful to not hit 4kb script memory limit. I'm not a helper here since it's a waste of time.

And I tried the L1+Up and now it's choosing the Quintet Live all the way on the bottom of the regular A-Rank lives
(you're using the dl-live macro, right?)
The only way for it to choose an A-rank live is if you've marked some C-ranked live before so when you enter live menu your default position is on C-rank tab instead of S-rank.
OR your leader is A-ranked and you messed up resetting your starting week so the script thinks it's allstar live week.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 05:11:44 AM »
There is absolutely no point to choose anything but S-ranked medley for AllStars. If you still want to do so, you'll have to modify combo live_allstars for it and it might turn out to be too complicated, cause you'll have to modify timings as well and be careful to not hit 4kb script memory limit. I'm not a helper here since it's a waste of time.
(you're using the dl-live macro, right?)
The only way for it to choose an A-rank live is if you've marked some C-ranked live before so when you enter live menu your default position is on C-rank tab instead of S-rank.
OR your leader is A-ranked and you messed up resetting your starting week so the script thinks it's allstar live week.

I really just wanted to use the non-medley one to help get the songs to Legend faster. But it seems to only choose the lowest level Allstar Live, it doesn't even choose the S-Rank medley one. It's still using three songs so I don't care as long as they're being used. Just would have liked the EXP from the S-ranked live.

I don't know how really, I tried to reset the DL Live on Week 1 but all of my idols are A-ranked. Hibiki's the closest, being only 1.5 million fans away from S-rank. And my default is in the A-rank list. I'm just going to leave it for now and let it run on KEEP OUT since I do need the bracelet from that one anyway. I'll have to play with it some more after work tomorrow.

(Also Platinum Stars prompted me to update it. Wonder if drop rates were fixed. Wishful thinking probably.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:16:04 AM by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 07:51:05 AM »
I really just wanted to use the non-medley one to help get the songs to Legend faster. But it seems to only choose the lowest level Allstar Live, it doesn't even choose the S-Rank medley one. It's still using three songs so I don't care as long as they're being used. Just would have liked the EXP from the S-ranked live.
It's not configurable. If your week is set correctly it should choose the bottom all-star event, and if it's not medley there, your loop is screwed and won't work properly. Don't worry though, you'll max level all songs including dlc ones long before you get all items.
The script is optimized for high-level producers, who have nothing left to do but grinding costumes/accessories. If you are not at that point in the game yet, it will not run properly and it will definitely stuck here and there for a number of reasons.

I don't know how really, I tried to reset the DL Live on Week 1 but all of my idols are A-ranked. Hibiki's the closest, being only 1.5 million fans away from S-rank. And my default is in the A-rank list. I'm just going to leave it for now and let it run on KEEP OUT since I do need the bracelet from that one anyway. I'll have to play with it some more after work tomorrow.
Well, "lowest-level allstar-live" and "the bottom A-rank event" is 100% because of wrong week count. Make sure the macro is not running (ps4 pad lights are turned on) when you set it and be more careful. For a week 7 you have to press L1+Square once and L1+Triangle 6 times for example.
And if your bottom all-star live is not medley it will screw week count too.
(Also Platinum Stars prompted me to update it. Wonder if drop rates were fixed. Wishful thinking probably.)
Nah, droprate is fine as it is.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 08:34:00 AM »
And I tried the L1+Up and now it's choosing the Quintet Live all the way on the bottom of the regular A-Rank lives

Wait, you have an A rank quintet live? Or do you mean B rank?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 03:09:50 PM »
Wait, you have an A rank quintet live? Or do you mean B rank?

Meant Trio live not quintet.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »
So since I'm only at Producer Level 15 and my highest idol is only A-ranked, the hot keys won't work correctly?

I tried it again on Week 1 like before, the CronusMax's settings are set to Week 1 and it did the same thing where it chose a regular A-Rank live instead of choosing the first DL Live.

Maybe I'm just cursed...

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 05:41:42 PM »
Well after letting it run all night I woke up to the following:

One gold present dropped from KEEP OUT...unfortunately it was the outfit again.

Got another song to Legend, and got a shit-ton of magazines to get another song to Legend.

Hibiki was ready to go to S-Rank.

Producer Level went up to 17 but threw the CronusMax off so it was playing the wrong live for god knows how many hours.  :P  But hey at least the idols got fans out of it, Mami and Makoto are only 3.5 million away. After them Chihaya and Takane are 5.8 million.

I would deem this a success. Going to play around with it tonight to see if I can get the DL Lives to switch.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 09:04:06 PM »
So since I'm only at Producer Level 15 and my highest idol is only A-ranked, the hot keys won't work correctly?

I tried it again on Week 1 like before, the CronusMax's settings are set to Week 1 and it did the same thing where it chose a regular A-Rank live instead of choosing the first DL Live.

Maybe I'm just cursed...
Hotkeys can't work incorrectly (unless you edit them). It's just that your lives may be positioned in wrong order if your level is too low (cursor default position is changed when your idol is ready for a rank-up for example).
What's your bottom all-star event? Is it a medley? If not it might be the cause.

I you want me to troubleshoot it, you can try recording a video so i could actually see why it doesn't work for you the way it should.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:11:19 PM by Nakiame »

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2016, 02:15:48 AM »
Hotkeys can't work incorrectly (unless you edit them). It's just that your lives may be positioned in wrong order if your level is too low (cursor default position is changed when your idol is ready for a rank-up for example).
What's your bottom all-star event? Is it a medley? If not it might be the cause.

I you want me to troubleshoot it, you can try recording a video so i could actually see why it doesn't work for you the way it should.

My bottom is the s-ranked medley. Though I think after resetting it, it may have fixed that. I checked on it while it was running and it was playing a medley live I think. Going to see tonight what's going on with it.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 04:27:00 PM »
Alright I finally got it to change to DL Live 1. I had to hold down L1+Up for five seconds and double press L1+Cross to get it to go through. It might be my controller though. The wire for it is bent at the metal tip that plugs into the charging port of the controller and the CronusMax has a problem connecting to it sometimes. I might have to get a new cable for it. Bent it back a bit with needle-nose pliers and it seemed to help a bit.

So anyways after two night of letting it run, grand total of 21 hours, I finally got the bracelet from KEEP OUT and went from Producer Rank 15 to 18. Now I just need the cat ears from the first and I can move on to the second and third DL Lives. By the end of the day today Mami and Makoto should be ready for S-rank and Chihaya and Takane should be ready within the next day or two.

Nakiame you are now my god. I shall revere you for all eternity.

Oh and screw you Scamco!  8)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 05:31:04 AM by Hime Idol »

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2016, 11:59:14 PM »
Thank you so much for this script Nakiame

I just got it to work about a half an hour ago but I can tell that it's going to help out a lot.

idolP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2016, 03:23:01 AM »
hi i just got the cronus max but im extremely confused about getting things to work. I can't get the DS to wireless pair with the cronus thats plugged into my ps4 so can i connect the ps4 to it with the charge cable instead? also how to you actually program it after pasting the code? its so confusing to me and i've been trying to look up guides but no luck. i would greatly appreciate any help at all

EDIT: i have it running but after the live when you see your idols again is pauses then upauses and this persists through the encore and it gets stuck like that. how do i fix this? I was using the regular DL script
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:45:14 PM by idolP »

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 01:29:53 AM »
First of all you should turn the encores off.

After that it should work well enough.  It will keep pausing and un-pausing until it gets through that part of the script.

I found that it occasionally got stuck until I had all of the characters at rank s with 5 hearts (not sure what they're called), after that it never got stuck again.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 05:17:41 AM »
Ok stupid question time. Is there a way to just set the CronusMax so that it'll buy the combo item every day while running instead of waiting until the week runs through?

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 11:05:18 PM »
Ok stupid question time. Is there a way to just set the CronusMax so that it'll buy the combo item every day while running instead of waiting until the week runs through?
Yeah, of course.
Why would you want to waste so much time every week though?