puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"  (Read 5314 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:41:38 PM »
>>Introduction.
If you are not yet at a point when you think "screw that 'lacking' droprate (pun intended)" then return here after grinding for 200-300 hours more.

>>My story.
I myself was on a streak of 250+ lives without a single golden present drop and that was when I understood: I can't get them even if I spend all my spare time trying! Even if I wanted to pay for p-drops I couldn't, because I play with a non-japanese PSN account. Looking back, now I'm really glad I can't buy p-drops, cause I'd definetely buy them and regret wasting money on them. Anyway, the inability to attain all the DL accessories was a game-killer to me, cause playing in S4U (the mode I like the most in imas) without any of them is no fun at all. And that was the moment I attained enightenment. It's easy! Just set up a bot!

>>To the point.
After a bit of googling I've come across a device called CronusMax PLUS (http://cronusmax.com/, 60$). Among other useful features like remapping buttons or connecting xbox controller to ps4 it offers you macros & scripts.

Now that I've got it up and running I feel responsible to share it with fellow Producers.
CronusMax script language is very easy and user-friendly, so I've managed to get it to:
1. Pick a live (pick an AllStar Live every 12th week).
2. Use an item to help with combo.
3. Full combo a song.
4. Once in 48 weeks (every first week to be precise) restock on items needed to fullcombo a song.
5. Skip any scenes or dialogues in between.

Obviously, since the script has no feedback from the game, there are some things that can get the it off course and stuck. But if everything goes well it can run indefinitely. I can confirm it running for 18 hours straight while I was sleeping and away from home working.

>>Here are the scripts themselves and how they work.
Download: (right-click > save as...)
DL-Live script
Regular Live script
If you are at 20 producer level, have max hearts with all girls, your leader is S-ranked and if you turn off internet connection on your console to avoid abnormal loading times those scripts should be able to run forever without any issues doing 11 dl/regular lives and 1 allstar live per hour.
If you are not yet there, you'll have to tinker with my scripts to adjust timings manually or write your own.
!!Important limitation!! The script relies on sorting items by quantity, so you have to make sure fullcombo item is the one you have the most amount! Once you hit more than 50 valentine chocos (you can't delete them) you'll have to rewrite the script with them in mind.

Script for DL Lives grinding.
Before anything else set a song you want to play, set your team and equip costume of correct type. As long as you use correct S-rank costume and your girls are not too underleveled you should have no problem achieving EX clear for any Live out there.
When the script is loaded it's defaulted to play the latest DL live (the top one on screen) and your week is set to 1. Be sure to set your week with hotkeys to the number you see in the top-right corner ingame!
Script's starting point is the menu you see when a new week starts with your cursor on default (go to live menu) position.

When the script is loaded, it's default values are:
Week = 1.
DL live = 0. (it means it will play the current (the top in the list) DL-Live if you don't press anything.

Hotkeys:
L1+Square = Set week number to 1.
L1+Triangle = Increase week number by 1.
L1+R1 = Increase week number by 12 (use it if you are low on fullcombo items and want the script to buy it sooner).
L1+Down = Set DL Live to 0. (the top one on DL-live list).
L1+Up = Set DL Live +1. Sets how many times button UP is pressed on the DL-live menu.
L1+Cross = Start/Stop the script. Stop doesn't reset any values, so you won't have to choose a live again, but before restarting the script, make sure to reset your week number to be of the safe side!

Script for Regular Lives grinding.
Difference from DL-Lives script:
1. Some hotkeys, check it.
2. Default values.
3. Sequence to use items (that's one of the main reasons to keep regular and dl-live as separate scripts)

When the script is loaded, it's default values are:
Week = 1.
Regular Live = 4. It means it presses button DOWN 4 times and chooses S-ranked quintet Live with Cute-Heartful Lady costume.

Hotkeys (Mostly the same as for DL-Live):
L1+Square = Set week number to 1.
L1+Triangle = Increase week number by 1.
L1+R1 = Increase week number by 12 (use it if you are low on fullcombo items and want the script to buy it sooner).
L1+Down = Set Regular Live to 0. (the top one on the list).
L1+Up = Set Regular Live +1. Sets how many times button DOWN is pressed on the Live menu.
L1+Left = Set Live's Tab to 0. It's the default tab you see when you go to Lives menu.
L1+Right = Increas Live Tab by 1. Set how many times to press R1 on the choose-a-live screen. Don't pick DL-live with this!
L1+Cross = Start/Stop the script. Stop doesn't reset any values, so you won't have to choose a live again, but before restarting the script, make sure to reset your week number to be of the safe side!

Both scripts use the best S-ranked medley for AllStar event. It's not configurable. If you don't have it yet, then play manually, it's too early for you to give up and go botting!

I'm not a programmer or anything like that, so I might not be able to answer all your questions, but feel free to ask anyway.

PS: Excuse me my poor english. Please, point out any grammar mistakes or poor wording you find, so I could edit the post to make it an easier reading for future readers.

Video illustrating the process ~20 min from setting current week to shopping
https://youtu.be/aO2AUrdjviU (yeah, yeah, obviously blocked in "some countries")

//Discuss

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Platinum Stars Botting Introduction or "fu scamco"
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 05:05:35 PM »
Well looks like I'm going to learn how to use my first bot.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
I wasn't expecting this topic in the slightest, but I'm most definitely intrigued to finally see that in action.

More power to those who commit, too. It's ludicrous how hundreds upon hundreds of game hours leave little reward in return; content creators definitely suffer from this, but overall people have lives to live, frankly.

It brings out the worst in these RNG pay models nowadays -- whereupon you're expected to sink your life-savings -- so any method to circumvent them is dandy in my book. I can only give my gratitude at this point.

Even beyond this whole context, CronusMax+ is a nifty gadget in itself... Consider me a happy customer.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:20:43 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 03:30:38 AM »
Video illustrating the process ~20 min from setting current week to shopping
https://youtu.be/aO2AUrdjviU (yeah, yeah, obviously blocked in "some countries")
//Discuss

For the blocked in some countries, use this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXmRSxsxxI&list=WL&index=2

All of my Platinum Stars videos have been freed from copyright restrictions. Namco and columbia never check into copyright disputes.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 07:45:47 AM »
For the blocked in some countries, use this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXmRSxsxxI&list=WL&index=2

All of my Platinum Stars videos have been freed from copyright restrictions. Namco and columbia never check into copyright disputes.

Seems like it worked. Thanks.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 12:10:47 AM »
Nakiame-san I need help!  :-[

I've gone step-by-step but I can't get the CronusMax to recognize the PS4 controller or authenticate the PS4 at all. Please any advice you have would be a life saver.

Figured it out, going to try to program the game now.

Ok I'm lost again. How do I actually program this thing? Do I delete everything that's in green and leave the rest of the script?

Never mind, figured it out, seems to be up and running. Going to let it run for 2 hours and see how it is. Though I'm having problems changing the DL Live, it always chooses KEEP OUT. Does the + 260 have to be + 261? And the AllStar Live is also not working, not sure how to get it to do the S-ranked Live (non-medley). Also it gets stuck on choosing an outfit for the Allstar Lives for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:24:10 AM by Hime Idol »

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 02:07:24 AM »
Oh I am definitely going to be using this.

Anything to help the grind.

Do I need to buy any of the extras for the Cronus Max or does just the product itself allow me to do this?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:18 AM »
Oh I am definitely going to be using this.

Anything to help the grind.

Do I need to buy any of the extras for the Cronus Max or does just the product itself allow me to do this?

The product and software will let you do it. Setup can be a bit tricky.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 02:36:14 AM »
Never mind, figured it out, seems to be up and running. Going to let it run for 2 hours and see how it is. Though I'm having problems changing the DL Live, it always chooses KEEP OUT. Does the + 260 have to be + 261? And the AllStar Live is also not working, not sure how to get it to do the S-ranked Live (non-medley). Also it gets stuck on choosing an outfit for the Allstar Lives for some reason.
To change DL-live use hotkeys to set it before starting a macro (before pressing L1+Cross).
If you press L1+Up once, you'll choose the oldest dl-live (the bottom one), if you press L1+Up two times you'll choose the second DL-live from the bottom and so on. Pressing L1+Down resets it back to default (the top dl-live in the list).

The way macros is written, + 260 adds 260ms to how long the "press up button loop" is run, effectively pressing UP one more time for every 260ms added.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 02:45:49 AM »
To change DL-live use hotkeys to set it before starting a macro (before pressing L1+Cross).
If you press L1+Up once, you'll choose the oldest dl-live (the bottom one), if you press L1+Up two times you'll choose the second DL-live from the bottom and so on. Pressing L1+Down resets it back to default (the top dl-live in the list).

The way macros is written, + 260 adds 260ms to how long the "press up button loop" is run, effectively pressing UP one more time for every 260ms added.

Once it runs through this current 12 weeks, I'm going to try that.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 02:50:42 AM »
The only function, that requires something extra is connecting unsopported devices (like xbox one or pc gamepad) to PS4. You'll need a USB hub to do so. Anything else works out of the box. Even USB-MiniUSB cable (to connec to to PC) is included in the package.
Check out their YouTube channel, they have alot of useful introduction videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/cronusmax

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 02:52:17 AM »
Once it runs through this current 12 weeks, I'm going to try that.
No need to wait though. You can set any week you want to start it from with hotkeys.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 03:01:30 AM »
I want to see if the week 12 thing was a glitch though. I think I know what happened. Gotta see if the AllStar live thing fixed itself.

Hinatax01

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 03:18:43 AM »
So if I'm buying this product just for this game I'll need to buy an USB hub?

I assumed it was just something I connected to my controller and then connected the other end to the PC but there must be more to it than that XD

I'm thinking all of the potential confusion and work will end up being incredibly rewarding (if only for the amount of time saved)

Thank you, by the way, for the hard work you put into coming up with this :)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 03:33:35 AM »
I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass Nakiame but how do I change the AllStar live to be the S-ranked one (non-medley)? And I tried the L1+Up and now it's choosing the Quintet Live all the way on the bottom of the regular A-Rank lives
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:43:36 AM by Hime Idol »