puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Official Survey  (Read 1432 times)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
Official Survey
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:31:37 PM »
From 7/28/16 to 10/27/16 Bandai Namco has a survey open for people who purchased Platinum Stars to give their opinion on the game.

You must play for at least 5 hours to apply.

To enter you'll need an access key which can be found on the back of your manual if you have the physical edition of the game. (I'm not sure how download copies work for this, but if you know I'll update with the proper answer.)

You'll also need a Japanese Bandai Namco ID.

http://enq.bandainamcoid.com/pc/enq.php?id=imas_plat

Translated info:

Q1: Where did you find out about the game? Check all that apply.

Q2: Of the above which most influenced your purchase?

Q3: Tell all the reasons why you bought this game.

Q4: Of the above reasons, which most influenced your purchase?

Q5: Choose which package you purchased.

Q6: Tell which things you thought while playing the game. (left is good, middle normal, right bad)

Q7: Did you enjoy playing the game? (top most enjoyed, middle normal, bottom least enjoyed)

Q8: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about the characters which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q9: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about the visuals/graphics which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q10: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about the music/sound effects which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q11: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about the story and atmosphere which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q12: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about the system/play style which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q13: If you had parts you thought were good (1st option) or bad (2nd option) about user friendliness which appeared in this game, please respond. (up to 200 characters) If nothing, please choose "Nothing in particular". (3rd option)

Q14: If you had any other thoughts please leave them here. (up to 400 characters)

Q15: For those who purchased the Platinum BOX please tell us how satisfied you were with the included bonus items. For those who don't apply go to question 16.

Q16: Did you know about the 3 free PS4 themes and did you download them?

Q17: For those who picked the first 3 options on Q16, did you buy a PS4 for this?

Q18: Which is your favorite character who appeared in this game?

Q19: How likely would you purchase the next iM@S game?

Q20: What features would make you look forward to the next iM@S game? (up to 200 characters)

Q21: Which of the below did you purchase? (includes best versions, platinum collection versions, and download versions)

Q22: Select what applies for the games below.

Q23: Which platforms did you play and make purchases for?

Q24: Which platforms do you most often play (free games included)?

Q25: Excluding this game, how many games have you bought brand new in the past year?

Q26: How often have you visited game centers/game corners (arcades) in the past year?

Q27: Choose your region of residence.

Q28: Enter your gender.

Q29: Enter your age.

Q30: Enter your education level/occupation.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 12:24:06 AM by Okayu »
Theater Days ID: RLA7LXH4

Translation Thread: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2586.0.html

Chihaya fansite: http://utahimerakuen.waifu.pl/

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Survey
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:23 PM »
Oh, this should be amusing.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Reikuo

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 03:42:40 AM »
I sure hope they dont try and spin this into fading interest of the franchise rather then what it is, massive lack of outfits and the ones in the game are gated behind extremely low RNG drops.
PSN Reikuo

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 05:09:32 AM »
I like to think they'd use this to gauge and rescind what they've done so wrong in favor of what made an iM@S title to begin with.

But who am I to be the optimist?
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »
Is it really the best jdea to have an open survey for this game? I mean, I hope BNEI take the results into consideration and improve future games, but I already know they kinda opened themselves to some potential massive backlash with this.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 06:38:03 PM »
Well, it’s a big disappointment there was much less communications in this game compared to the previous games.  The concerts are still pretty good, so there’s something they did a good job on.  (It could use more outfits).

However, I will give credit to the fact that there’s still communications and touch scenes that exist.  I mean, I was really worried they would take out producer’s personal relationships from the game just to market to fans from other idol franchises/rhythm games.  Thankfully, this wasn’t exactly the case, because the whole bonding and developing a relationship is something that was present since Im@s 1 and it’s something that the im@s fans love very much.  It’s just I wish they added more communications in this game.

Obviously, I just started playing the game.  So, there might be more things I like or dislike, but I’ll save that for later.

Q20: What features would make you look forward to the next iM@S game?

I maybe reading too much into the question, but I feel this question is telling us that they won’t improve Platinum Stars and will just work on the next game.  I mean, I was hoping they would release EX episodes/communications or something to make up for the lack of it.  But, I’m inferring from this question they probably won’t do that since why add stuff now when you could just put it in the next im@s game.  I don’t know. Everything seems like a mess.

TechiP

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 06:57:59 PM »
filled it, mostly was my complaint about the game mechanic, and praises to the visual lol , i really hope they really consider the feedback though

Then you get the wallpaper as a bonus ! , that was a long survey

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 03:04:56 AM »
Anyone have a proxy server to access the survey. Tried on my Japanese PSN account and it won't let me access it. Still knows I'm in the US.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 06:53:45 AM »
Anyone have a proxy server to access the survey. Tried on my Japanese PSN account and it won't let me access it. Still knows I'm in the US.
Try SoftEther VPN.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 08:42:21 AM »
huh? i did it from my european desktop PC without any issues.

Q20: What features would make you look forward to the next iM@S game?

I maybe reading too much into the question, but I feel this question is telling us that they won’t improve Platinum Stars and will just work on the next game.  I mean, I was hoping they would release EX episodes/communications or something to make up for the lack of it.  But, I’m inferring from this question they probably won’t do that since why add stuff now when you could just put it in the next im@s game.  I don’t know. Everything seems like a mess.

Yeah, i think you are reading too much into it. The DLC for platinum stars is most probably already completely planned out and already in the works, so i doubt they planned to used this survey for the DLC.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 05:34:36 PM »
Try SoftEther VPN.

I ended up not being able to figure out how to set up the server. I guess I'll just skip the survey and PS4 background this time around.

But thanks anyways.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 06:38:04 PM »
Is it really the best jdea to have an open survey for this game? I mean, I hope BNEI take the results into consideration and improve future games, but I already know they kinda opened themselves to some potential massive backlash with this.

They had a similar survey back when OFA came out as well.
Theater Days ID: RLA7LXH4

Translation Thread: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2586.0.html

Chihaya fansite: http://utahimerakuen.waifu.pl/

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 08:11:14 AM »
The asian version only have 11 questions and the question is in chinese and korean.  One of the question is asking which language do they want for the next game and language for the subtitles and I chose japanese for language and english for subtitles. It seems that there is still a ray of hope for non jap speakers
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:15:04 AM by darkthunder »