puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Yo Yo Yo  (Read 512 times)

Jacobski

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Yo Yo Yo
« on: August 26, 2016, 01:38:03 AM »
Yo!
I'm Jacobski from the UK! I happened to come across Idolm@ster back around when The IdolM@ster 2 was released and have been a huge fan since then.

Personal Info:

Sex: Male
Country of Origin: UK
Age (upon joining): 20
Hobbies: J-Pop, Anime, Paintball, Video Games, Football

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: I've been a huge fan of IM@S for a while, and have had a great deal of use out of the IM@S wiki so I decided to join the forum

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: For a while I shied away from becoming further involved with the IM@S community, but with the release of Platinum Stars I thought it might be a cool idea to join.

Q: Do you play it?
A: Yeah, it's cost me a small fortune over the last few years with all the importing and some of the DLC, but it has been worth every penny :D

Q: Do you wish you could play it? (Ignore this part if above answer is "Yes")
A:

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Oooooh, IM@S has been one of the only series where I can't 100% choose best girl. It's always been a toss up between Yukiho and Yayoi.

Q: Why is your username "<Jacobski>"?
A: A few of my friends back in High School used to add 'ski' to my first name, and it stuck and has been my username on pretty much everything till this present day.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: Alot of studying in preparation for my year abroad in Japan ;D

Q: What is your motto?
A: My friends always say how carefree I am, so I'll whip a Bob Marley song quote out and go with "Don't worry, be happy" :D

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: So many to choose from, but I've been listening to alot of Exile, Biffy Clyro, Paul Mccartney and some of Aqours' new stuff too.

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Playing OSU

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Hopefully get to know some like minded people and discuss Idolm@ster related content.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with the community!

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: Yo Yo Yo
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 04:23:28 AM »
Cheers, mate! By, you're into football, I'm guessing you mean the sport where you actually use your feet to move a ball, as opposed to the sport where occasionally a ball-like object is kicked very far, and very high.

Me personally, I kinda wanna branch out as far as Japanese music goes, but the classic I'm not in Japan problem kinda puts a damper on things. I was recommended Sakanaction who I find pretty good, and there are a few doujin circles I usually buy from, but that's about it. Speaking of which, Comic Market 90 ended a week or two ago, and I can probably get some stuff mailed.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:39:18 PM »
Welcome to the forums~ Hope you enjoy your stay!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Jacobski

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »
Cheers, mate! By, you're into football, I'm guessing you mean the sport where you actually use your feet to move a ball, as opposed to the sport where occasionally a ball-like object is kicked very far, and very high.

Me personally, I kinda wanna branch out as far as Japanese music goes, but the classic I'm not in Japan problem kinda puts a damper on things. I was recommended Sakanaction who I find pretty good, and there are a few doujin circles I usually buy from, but that's about it. Speaking of which, Comic Market 90 ended a week or two ago, and I can probably get some stuff mailed.

That's the one, I've tried to get into American football but it's not for me haha. Sakanaction have some really good stuff, I host a radio show at my Uni that focuses primarily on Japanese music so I've become accustomed to some of their songs. You may have heard of them, but If you're after some more recommendations I really recommend giving Sukima Switch, Weaver and Naoto Inti Raymi a listen. One artist I can't recommend enough to people though is Takeshi Nakatuska, he's very much a Jazz artist but some of his songs are brilliant.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 08:08:01 PM »
I can get behind that motto lol.  Welcome to the forums!  :)