DL Lives

(1/24) > >>

Naryoril:
The next DL live has been announced:

http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=22191

And this line from the blog

--- Quote ---配信期間は2016年8月17日(水)~2016年8月30日(火)となりますので、お忘れなくゲットしてくださいね♪
--- End quote ---
might mean that the DL lives are only time limited to download, but once you got them you can play them as long as you want.

Edit: The more i look at it the more i think that there is no time limit whatsoever to the DL lives, even for the download. Well, apart from when they start. The 2 week time limit is just for the P drops.

HolyAarom:
If it's true that the DL Lives don't have a time limit, then would that mean that those late to the party still have a chance of getting the outfits at least? Those are the ones that are rewarded from the EX Clear, but accessories might be missed forever if they're pulled from the drop pool.

We'll see in a week I guess.

Naryoril:

--- Quote from: HolyAarom on August 10, 2016, 01:33:23 PM ---If it's true that the DL Lives don't have a time limit, then would that mean that those late to the party still have a chance of getting the outfits at least? Those are the ones that are rewarded from the EX Clear, but accessories might be missed forever if they're pulled from the drop pool.

We'll see in a week I guess.

--- End quote ---

If they don't have a time limit that would mean that people late to the party would still be able to get everything.

But yeah, we will see in a week. I'll definitely try to get the costume by then. I don't care much about the accessories.

darkthunder:
Wondering how bamco will torture us this time and hooray for more free pdrop

Hime Idol:
That means if there is no time limit I bought over $150 in p-drops for nothing because I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the DL accessories in time.  :-[ So far I've only gotten the ring and garter by dropping over 50 p-drops each time. Haven't drop anything 'naturally' yet.

I did find it weird they gave just a limited time to unlock the outfit and accessories. Would make more sense if it were just the download time and free p-drop availability that was limited.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version