1) You know how those DL intros replaces those morning scenes and you to go through all of them so you can see the morning scene? Well to make it go faster, you can press the option button to skip the DL intros and dialogue, and then repeat until you get the normal morning scene.
2) If you press R3 in S4U and in the activity menu where you can change outfits and songs, it will remove the menu so you can see the background clearly. As I said before, this also works in the normal office menu.
3) If you go to the S4U from the normal office menu, not from the title screen, and then exit it will auto save. So be careful in case you didn't want to save the game.
4) When you pick a new song you never used before and when use it in a concert, your leader will say something before singing. However, afterwards if you use that same song your leader will say nothing and will immediately sing the song. So your leader will only say something for a song never used before.
5) For the Medley concerts, you leader will say one of the two different lines before singing. I think which of the two lines they say is random, but correct me if I'm wrong.
6) By pressing the left bottom corner on the touch pad during S4U or encores, you will have more options for the camera during concerts.
A question. Is there a way to remove or disable those DL intros? I don't like it how it replaces those morning scenes and the only way to see it is to go through all of the DL intros as I explained before.