puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello Project iM@S!  (Read 1132 times)

Miki Fan

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Hello Project iM@S!
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:21:43 AM »
Personal Info:

Sex: Male
Country of Origin: United States
Hobbies:  Sports, anime, games

=Q&A=

Q: Why did you join this site?
A:  I wanted to talk to people about idolm@ster and this is the best site to do so.  Also, my brother comes here alot too.  His name is mariokirby and he is a Chihaya fan.

Q: Do you play it?
A:  Yes!  Well, first I watched the anime before I played the games.  Afterwards, I first played idolm@ster 2, and then I played OFA.  I never played the first one, but my brother did show me some videos.  I'm really looking forward to playing Platinum Stars.

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A:  Miki!

Q: Why is your username "Miki Fan"?
A:  Well, that is what I am. A Miki fan. :)

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A:  Akiko Hasegawa(Miki's voice actress)

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Meeting people and discussing idolm@ster-related stuff.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:59:43 AM by Miki Fan »
Where

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Project iM@S!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »
Welcome! Glad to see you could join us too.

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 05:40:18 PM »
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another Miki fan!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Miki Fan

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 08:42:09 PM »
Ever since my brother started coming here, I've always wanted to join the forums.  It's really nice getting to talk to people from around the world who are also idolm@ster fans! 

Actually, my brother and I are twins.  Kind of like how Ami and Mami are twins. :)
Where

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 09:57:41 PM »
Hello,

We're a small, friendly forum.

mariokirby told me quite a bit about you. The two of us are friends outside the forums, so we chat often. Cool to see you here, hope you enjoy!

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Miki Fan

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 10:32:03 PM »
Hello,

We're a small, friendly forum.

mariokirby told me quite a bit about you. The two of us are friends outside the forums, so we chat often. Cool to see you here, hope you enjoy!

Thanks!  Hopefully my brother said good things about me. :)  We usually have the same interests such as Idolm@ster, so we usually get along pretty well.  The only exception is Co-op games. 

Whenever we co-op, we end up not doing well.  A good example is Mario Kart 8.  Even though I'm suppose to be helping him, sometimes I would accidentally shoot a green shell at him thinking he is the opponent, which causes him to lose the race.  It was funny, but we ended up losing the race. :)

Where

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 11:26:40 PM »
Welcome to the fold, Miki Fan. Your bro spoke much about you -- seems like you'll be the one starting Platinum Stars, so hopefully all goes well.

Moreover, I imagine he also said something of our rivalry; we often always go neck-and-neck on Mario Kart. Good times were had either way. :3

As favourites go, I'm also a ChihayaP, albeit more out of empathy than infatuation. As well, I'm huge into Kotoha Tanaka and Kaede Takagaki~.

Finally, feel free to drop by our Discord server. We're a welcoming bunch and there's talk about a multitude of things. Hardly a dull moment, that.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Miki Fan

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 11:44:33 PM »
Welcome to the fold, Miki Fan. Your bro spoke much about you -- seems like you'll be the one starting Platinum Stars, so hopefully all goes well.

Moreover, I imagine he also said something of our rivalry; we often always go neck-and-neck on Mario Kart. Good times were had either way. :3

As favourites go, I'm also a ChihayaP, albeit more out of empathy than infatuation. As well, I'm huge into Kotoha Tanaka and Kaede Takagaki~.

Finally, feel free to drop by our Discord server. We're a welcoming bunch and there's talk about a multitude of things. Hardly a dull moment, that.

Hi! Nice to meet you all!  It's great to know there so many friendly people here unlike some other forums out there ::).  But yeah, I'll be the one to start Platinum Stars, so you all are going to be seeing me more often. I hope we can get along and help each other out!

And yes, I think I remember my brother saying that he was having a really close race which other people and him were desperately fighting to get in 1st place.  Sounds like you all were having a lot fun :).

I'm really glad I can be part of this forum.  Hopefully, I can get around and drop by at the Discord.

@Teddie
Nice to meet you! I heard you're a Hibiki fan.

@MetalPredat0r @Okayu @DeviantProtagonist
So all of you know my brother?  Well, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:24:27 AM by Miki Fan »
Where

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 04:45:13 AM »
Whenever we co-op, we end up not doing well.  A good example is Mario Kart 8.  Even though I'm suppose to be helping him, sometimes I would accidentally shoot a green shell at him thinking he is the opponent, which causes him to lose the race.  It was funny, but we ended up losing the race. :)

It was funny, but we ended up losing the race. :)

losing the race.

Wait, he lost a race in Mario Kart before? Dear lord, the impossible has happened!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 05:07:19 AM »
Whoa!  You actually made a welcome topic!?

Thank you all for greeting him.  I hope you all become good friends.  I gave some information about each of you all to him, so he's got a background of who you all are.

Be extra cautious when co-op with him in video games.  He plays very recklessly.

Apparently, he's awesome at fighting games especially Street Fighter V.  He's very hard to read for some reason.

Wait, he lost a race in Mario Kart before? Dear lord, the impossible has happened!

Well, when your partner is not cooperating very well, even the best players can run into some problems.

Miki Fan

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 08:52:42 AM »
@Okayu
Thank you for the greeting! I heard you like anime.  Well I also like anime too, if you see my hobbies.  I'm watching a bunch of anime this season.

I also heard you self-taught yourself Japanese.  That is actually very amazing!  To able to learn a new language all by yourself.  Not many people can do that. I'm currently self-teaching myself Japanese.  However, I'm am having a very hard time as it's difficult for me to learn a new language. I've always wanted to learn the Japanese language, so I'm trying hard.

Your favorite idol is Chihaya, just like my brother's.  She's pretty good herself.

@MetalPredat0r
Thank you for the greeting!  I heard you like playing games. I also play games too, if you see my hobbies.  You're currently playing undernight.  That is actually a pretty good fighting game.  I like the cast of characters and the gameplay.  I used to play as Hyde.

I highly suggest you get a copy the idolm@ster 2 and One For All.  Those are absolutely great games and you're kind of missing out if you didn't play them. 

I heard your favorite idol is Shiho. She's also pretty good.

@DeviantProtagonist
Thank you for the greeting!  I heard you play a lot games on steam.  I myself played some games on steam such as Azure Strikers Gunvolt(Armed Blue Gunvolt).  I'm actually planning to buy more games on steam.  Mostly new Visual Novels that are coming out. 

So you're the guy that's a rival to my brother in Mario kart.  Yeah he's pretty good.  I would really like to see you two race. 

So your favorite idol is Chihaya too.  You're just like Okayu and my brother.  Well it's no wonder you get along with my brother, outside of Mario Kart of course :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:56:28 AM by Miki Fan »
Where