Username: Password:

Author Topic: PLATINUM MASTER series CDs  (Read 4931 times)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: PLATINUM MASTER series CDs
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2016, 10:00:57 PM »
This. I got a good kick out of that lol.

Idk for me, when i first listened to these, I thought of them as a homage to the older songs instead of a ripoff/copy. Like how Saiyhou used parts from Aoi Tori.

I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed Resistance eh?
I'll happily take more Hibiki + Chihaya. XD

I like the songs, but only the in gme version since they seem to use more power in their singing than the m@ster versions. they are just sung so powerless, they don't have that spark

and also, really,  I second that, yayoi was out of place at resistance, I just hurt to hear hibiki get overpowerd by genki girl (even though I like yayoi, but there,,, I don't know)
maybe resistance would have sounded better if they put on yukiho or ritsuko and used yayoi for miracle night instead of one of the futami twins. I mean, they don#t have to be on the same album, mami singing amaterasu would have made me happy

Adz0086

• Apprentice
  • Hibiki's English name is Sound
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »
When you first listen to Resistance it's like:

Yodonda sora ni (good opening from Miki)
tozasareta kibou kasane (decent line from Chihaya)
Akirameta mama de (Yayoi drowning out Hibiki, WHY)
Takane would definitely be a better fit for this song, I don't get why they choose Yayoi over her.
Also, why didn't they just separate Hibiki and Yayoi's line at the beginning like they did for Miki and Chihaya? You can rarely hear Hibiki's voice over hers :-\
No hate towards Yayoi, just saying.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2016, 10:48:38 PM »
Ah I see, it's just mostly cuz of Yayoi then lol.  I'm prolly just oblivious from listening to her a lot(plus maybe a little personal bias.  ::))  But I was honestly too caught up in the song to notice lol.  I luv that power and edge!

Also, that line in the beginning with Yayoi and Hibiki sounds pretty balanced to me with headphones.  ???

Adz0086

• Apprentice
  • Hibiki's English name is Sound
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2016, 04:56:44 AM »
I wouldn't say it's just Yayoi, I felt like their voices as a whole aren't using enough power compared to in-game. Other than the solo lines they sung (like the "chikara ni naru bokutachi no resistance" line or anything similar to that) I felt like the song as a whole felt flat.
Not bashing on the song though, I still think it sounds great but it could be better
Hopefully they'll use more power on the m@ster solos.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:00:10 AM by Adz0086 »

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2016, 07:52:43 AM »
I'm actually wanting Haruka instead of Yayoi in boku tachi no resistance.
Heck it would be better if they just kept 3 person for the song.
Why bother with 4 person for a song if 4 people on the stage is pretty much nonexistence inside the game
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:56:13 AM by darkthunder »

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2016, 08:52:14 AM »
Also, that line in the beginning with Yayoi and Hibiki sounds pretty balanced to me with headphones.  ???
When i heard it, it seems like yayoi voice overpower hibiki voice a little almost to barely noticable
I like the songs, but only the in gme version since they seem to use more power in their singing than the m@ster versions. they are just sung so powerless, they don't have that spark

and also, really,  I second that, yayoi was out of place at resistance, I just hurt to hear hibiki get overpowerd by genki girl (even though I like yayoi, but there,,, I don't know)
maybe resistance would have sounded better if they put on yukiho or ritsuko and used yayoi for miracle night instead of one of the futami twins. I mean, they don#t have to be on the same album, mami singing amaterasu would have made me happy
Welp this is not the first time they make the game version better than m@ster version. Even some song in OFA had the better in game version than m@ster version.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:58:23 AM by darkthunder »

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2016, 10:01:54 AM »
When i heard it, it seems like yayoi voice overpower hibiki voice a little almost to barely noticableWelp this is not the first time they make the game version better than m@ster version. Even some song in OFA had the better in game version than m@ster version.

True that, I still like triple angel in game more than m@ster version, hokagou jump too, the in game just sounds so much better than m@ster.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2016, 10:16:53 AM »
True that, I still like triple angel in game more than m@ster version, hokagou jump too, the in game just sounds so much better than m@ster.
Yeah those two songs were bad in m@ster version. Wonder why they tone down their music and energy.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2016, 05:46:42 PM »
I wouldn't say it's just Yayoi, I felt like their voices as a whole aren't using enough power compared to in-game. Other than the solo lines they sung (like the "chikara ni naru bokutachi no resistance" line or anything similar to that) I felt like the song as a whole felt flat.
Not bashing on the song though, I still think it sounds great but it could be better
Hopefully they'll use more power on the m@ster solos.

Oh... Well, I barely listened to the game version, so that's prolly why I can enjoy this one lol.  Vocals aside tho, composition-wise, I think they did a really good job with this m@ster ver.  The flow and build-up are great, especially from the bridge to final refrain.(that part always gets me XD)

Welp this is not the first time they make the game version better than m@ster version. Even some song in OFA had the better in game version than m@ster version.

Sadly, true.  This is becoming like a regular thing for im@s now.  :-\

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2016, 01:31:28 AM »
Been wondering, since they used the costume from Must Songs, you think there's a chance for Maji de...?! to make it ingame? I think it'd be cool with all the calls and stuff.  Could be like the new Machiuke Prince or something.  Btw, is there a like a mp3 rip somewhere without the taiko sounds for the full game ver?  Still hoping for that m@ster version someday.  ::)

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2016, 12:54:53 PM »
Been wondering, since they used the costume from Must Songs, you think there's a chance for Maji de...?! to make it ingame? I think it'd be cool with all the calls and stuff.  Could be like the new Machiuke Prince or something.  Btw, is there a like a mp3 rip somewhere without the taiko sounds for the full game ver?  Still hoping for that m@ster version someday.  ::)
There is a chance for it to appear as dlc but according to Scamco im@s division, a chance is the same as never.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
I wish I could at least either buy the music CD of The iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars, because I'm clearly too poor too afford my own actual copy of the game.
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Sylphony

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2016, 05:40:51 AM »
It really does seem like a large miscast when it comes to these albums, but I prefer to think this was on par for the course in which they choose group combinations that they have not tried yet.

It would have been nice if the Miracle Night group and the Amaterasu group swapped songs though.  I like both songs but I feel they could be even better and be more fitting if the songs assigned were switched around.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2016, 09:37:25 PM »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=16457
Apparently the PM series is over, because this announcement says something about a Platinum Master Encore to be released in March 2017.

Very disappointing. :/

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2016, 03:44:07 PM »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=16457
Apparently the PM series is over, because this announcement says something about a Platinum Master Encore to be released in March 2017.

Very disappointing. :/
It's a new song.
Solo song from each album will be sold at the meeting named MiracleResistanceアマテラス
PS: That PLUTINAM master
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:48:59 PM by darkthunder »