Username: Password:

Author Topic: Question about Hanazawa Kana and DS in general  (Read 1032 times)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Question about Hanazawa Kana and DS in general
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:49:16 PM »
Hello, first of all I hope I'm not posting this on the wrong subforum. I'm sorry if I did, I don't know where else could I post this.
Well, as you can see in the title, I have a question about Hanazawa Kana and iM@S. I'm a big big fan of Dearly Stars, I found them very easy to love, and they became one of my fav overall iM@S unit very fast.
Before I ask my question, I want to give you the details on why am I making this post: I was on an iM@S group in Facebook and I posted a fanart that I did of DS.
I remember that I posted on the pic "I'd love to see Ai and Eri back, just like Ryo is back in SideM, they could just join Million Live! I remember Mingosu saying that she would love to see 876 and 765 together, so... Why not introduce Ai and Eri with the ML! cast just like Ryo is part of the SideM cast?".
And then, someone replied to me the next: "I'd love to see Ai and Eri back, too. But I find it difficult because Hanazawa Kana said she didn't want to have anything to do with iM@S.

So, after that, here comes my question: Is it true that Ms. Hanazawa said that? If so, what happened with her and the iM@S team?
And as a side question, is there any chances to see Eri and Ai back? Or at least just Ai? It's been so long since I've heard something about Tomatsu Haruka, so I don't know if she's still working as a VA and if that means that an Ai comeback would be possible. (Sorry, I just love Ai so much!)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Question about Hanazawa Kana and DS in general
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:57:50 PM »
Hmm...Is there a source for that comment? Not sure if that's true or not.

However, Hanakana and Harukas are both kind of busy with their other work right now.
Harukas is actually coming to LA in a few weeks, but I know recently she's been working on her radio show.

I also love Dearly Stars, and as much as it would be nice for them to come back, looks like that might not be possible with these two seiyuu.

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 12:05:04 AM »
Hmm...Is there a source for that comment? Not sure if that's true or not.

However, Hanakana and Harukas are both kind of busy with their other work right now.
Harukas is actually coming to LA in a few weeks, but I know recently she's been working on her radio show.

I also love Dearly Stars, and as much as it would be nice for them to come back, looks like that might not be possible with these two seiyuu.
Nope, I searched a lot trying to find some source, but I couldn't, that's why I tried to ask this in here, as I know there's some people who know a lot of Japanese and may knew something thanks to Japanese news.
Oh really? Then I'm so happy! I didn't know much about her, but now that you mention it then I may try to check Haruka's recent works. I just searched and it seems that she released an album recently?

Well, I'll still have hope. If they don't get anything new, at least Bamco may include them in PS's story or maybe as a DLC.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 02:37:38 AM »
I doubt DS is gonna make a proper comback due to how expensive their VAs are. Ryo is in SideM, but the moment he gets voiced, I'm prepared for if they replace Sanpei, which they likely will.

I don't think they'll be added to Million Live at all. ML isn't about adding new idols, that's more CG and SideM. ML is about expanding on the 50 characters they have rather than add more idols. So if Ai and Eri do make a comeback, it most certainly will not be as ML idols.

I'd love Ai and Eri to have a proper comeback, but I've come to terms with the fact that it has become more and more unlikely.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 03:39:54 AM »
Haruka also has a large role as the main character of Yo-kai Watch since DS's last voiced appearance in the 2011 anime. Interestingly it's a boy character named Keita (Nate in the overseas release).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBsCf-_Iy2U

Also Asuna of SAO and others you can view here.

http://myanimelist.net/people/890/Haruka_Tomatsu