Username: Password:

Author Topic: What is a man? (hi)  (Read 1121 times)

Rairai

• Greenhorn
  • Cyberlicious Punker
    • View Profile
What is a man? (hi)
« on: June 01, 2016, 11:49:10 AM »
So hey, I guess I should do this thing. Nice to meet you, I hope we can get along! :-[

Cinderella Girls is my only real exposure to idol franchises. My brother has been into the genre for a while now, so I could consider this my revenge, getting into it through a thing he's not into. I'm also interested in Tokyo 7th Sisters but since it's a game that actually takes skill to play I have yet to dive in.

Personal Info:

Sex: Female
Country of Origin: Finland
Age (upon joining): 25
Hobbies: Tabletop roleplaying games, drawing, horror movies

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: Google dun did it

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: I was bored, also this seems like the only place where there are people willing to talk about the regular CG mobage instead of just SS

Q: Do you play it?
A: I play CG, nothing else im@s related

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Mayu, Rina, Nono, Yukimi, Koume, Tokiko, Syoko, Ranko, Yukari, Hotaru, Makino, Shiki, Noa, Ryo, Mirei, Asuka, Saori, Aki, Takumi

Q: Why is your username "Rairai"?
A: It's a bastardisation of a nickname from my school years

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: Anime figures, roleplaying, the Victorian era, Hinduism & Indian culture, wedding planning, vampires, visual novels from Nitroplus, cyberpunk

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: Itou Kanako

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Being a NEET and actively avoiding getting a job

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Please be nice to me

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: What is a man? (hi)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 04:13:26 PM »
Welcome, Rairai. ^^

Tabletop roleplaying games, eh? I used to be really into that! Spent more time making characters than actually roleplaying, though.

Also, wedding planning? Does that mean you're getting married? Congrats!

Rairai

• Greenhorn
  • Cyberlicious Punker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 05:29:18 PM »
Welcome, Rairai. ^^

Tabletop roleplaying games, eh? I used to be really into that! Spent more time making characters than actually roleplaying, though.

Ooh, which games did you play? I'm currently playing a long-running campaign of Pathfinder/DnD and many World of Darkness games; Vampire the Requiem, Werewolf the Forsaken, and Changeling the Lost. I've also played Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu a lot. I'm the type that gets easily attached to my characters, so I used to just continue with my old ones instead of making new characters. But I'm getting better at making more. ^^;

Also, wedding planning? Does that mean you're getting married? Congrats!

Aw, thank you! That's right, I got engaged exactly two months ago. We haven't set the date for the ceremony yet, but I have about a year or two to plan everything out.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
I can't remember playing anything other than DnD. I think there were some other games that my friends and I tried out, but we'd always come back to DnD. Most of us weren't very good at DMing, though. ^^;

My sister got married last year and I was a groomsman. That was a long day for me, but the wedding as a whole went well! A bit of advice: at your wedding, make sure that none of your bridesmaids or groomsmen get dehydrated or hypoglycemic. ;)

Did you get engaged on April Fool's Day? Is there a story behind this? :))
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:55:12 PM by altuixde »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 03:11:34 AM »
Hello,

We're a small, friendly forum.

(This is where I usually overwhelm the new people how to get into im@s, but I guess I'll do that later.  Maybe.)

Congrats, on the engagement.  I hope your wedding and everything goes smoothly (since weddings are expensive and require lots of planning and work).  But, at least you can be with the person you love.  So, congratulations.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:13:38 AM by mariokirby »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:40:35 AM »
My brother has been into the genre for a while now, so I could consider this my revenge, getting into it through a thing he's not into.

So indirectly, you were called here by a hew man, who wished to pay idols tribute?

I did TRPGs for a while, many years ago, but we kinda don't have a group anymore. I seemed to play most with support roles - I don't know how it happened, it just did, starting with Bard which wasn't bad like everyone said. It takes a different mindset really. Sometimes you gotta crunch some numbers, sometimes you gotta look past them, and sometimes you have to take a more commander approach so you know what needs the most shoring up. You also have to be aware of what you can't do - beginners can miss this easily because there's something so blatant that they can do well, they do it whether or not it means sticking their neck out too much.

But enough talk. Welcome to the forums!
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »
Also a belated welcome from my side, it's always nice to see that im@s seems to finally spread in Europe too.

And to copy paste what i wrote for Teddie:
There is a LINE chat group for us European Ps, though we are not all that many (11) and since it has been quiet around imas in the past few months it isn't very active at the moment. But if you want an invite, let me know ;) You can find me on LINE under the same user name as here in the forum.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 06:09:32 AM »
I leave that question to Castlevania fans. xD

Welcome! And have fun! o/