Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 538 times)

Nicci

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 24, 2016, 10:13:51 AM »
Hello! I'm the guy behind shijou.moe/imas-radio, a 100% Idolm@ster radio that I've running as personal project for some time.

I though I might stop around here and say hi, and maybe ask about any feedback anyone may have, I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also here to say thanks for the wiki, which has been crucial to pick all the songs the franchise. Currently my radio has 623 songs in rotation and getting them all would have been impossible without all the great work put in the wiki.

So, I might add some info about me.

- I'm from Santiago, Chile, and I'm currently a computer engineering student.
- I got into Idolm@ster like many with the 2011 anime back in 2012. Since then I've consumed every translated source material I have found, and even have tried with the games without much success due my very rudimentary understatement of Japanese
- I'm a big fan of Japanese music and the incredible diversity, quantity and quality of music in the im@s franchise has been one of the most attractive points to me. If you ask me, my favorite original songs are DREAM, Nanairo Button, M@STERPIECE, Precog, among many others I'm probably forgetting right now. I'm confident on saying I've listened to about 90%~ of all idolm@ster music.

So, hello and thanks!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:29:17 AM by Nicci »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:42:20 PM »
Hi and welcome!

I see you're a fellow computer nerd. :) I'm a software engineer and I was working on a seiyuu fan site (still yet to go up).

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:53:16 PM »
Thanks for running imas-radio! I don't have feedback on it yet because I just started listening now, but I'm surprised it even plays on my ages old iPod touch!

Anyway, welcome!

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »
Hello,

We're a small, friendly forum.

Seems like you're pretty familiar with im@s.  I usually give advice here on how to get into im@s, but I guess that's not necessary.

You've watched the anime, and you mentioned you played the games.  Were you able to play all the main games?  If not, then I highly recommend that.  You mentioned you looked into a lot of im@s material already, so I'm assuming that includes the stuff I usually recommend to the new people.

The people here have worked hard on the wiki, so they deserve credit and our gratitude for the time they spent.