Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Idolm@ster Official Shops and Cafe and Bar will close!  (Read 1415 times)

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
And I haven't gone there before! :'(

The Idolm@ster Cafe & Bar will end its service on May 20th.
During that time, they'll hold a final event called「Forever! We are...」
All goods become limited item only. Get it while you can.

Both Idolm@ster Official Shops in Makuhari and Nipponbashi will end on April 19th.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
Re: The Idolm@ster Official Shops and Cafe and Bar will close!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 10:36:07 AM »
This had better been an April Fools. ;~;
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 10:38:57 AM »
Unfortunately, i doubt they are. I have heard the news quite a while ago.

I'm glad i visited the characro cafe when i was in japan for 10th, it really was a lot of fun (i went 3 times). I was at the official im@s shop in Fukuoka about a year ago, and honestly, that one was quite the disappointment to me, mainly because 90% of the goods were CG stuff and there was nothing really special on sale.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:42:32 AM by Naryoril »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 12:06:14 AM »
Damn, I was planning to go there someday too, at least once. :/

I'm glad i visited the characro cafe when i was in japan for 10th, it really was a lot of fun (i went 3 times). I was at the official im@s shop in Fukuoka about a year ago, and honestly, that one was quite the disappointment to me, mainly because 90% of the goods were CG stuff and there was nothing really special on sale.

Is that where you get those im@s drinking glasses with the idols imprinted on them?  I think I remember you posted your Yukiho one somewhere also, but I can't find it haha.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 02:57:44 AM »
Yeah, I heard about that too.  It's unfortunate.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the purpose supposed to promote the 10th anniversary?  But, now the 10th anniversary stuff is over, so it makes sense to end it?

Unfortunately, I don't think I could ever visit the cafe or Japan in general (due to priorities in life and not knowing Japanese).

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 05:29:35 PM »
yes, you get the drinking glass if you buy the totally overpriced (5000 yen iirc) bottle of juice with the character printed on it, and you also get a coaster.

https://twitter.com/Naryoril/status/680031589330468864

The bottle and the coaster are to the right of the mirror, and the glass to the left.

@mariokiby: i don't know if it was to promote the anniversary, but it was running for roughly 1.5 years afaik

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 09:16:11 PM »
@mariokiby: i don't know if it was to promote the anniversary, but it was running for roughly 1.5 years afaik

That sounds about right.  In that they probably started 1/2 year before 10th to promote it, and then continue for the 10th year to total 1.5 years.  I don't know.  But, in any case, they probably have other plans in store for us.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 01:25:32 PM »
I'm still mad that I left Japan less than 2 weeks before Makoto's juice and tumblr glass release not to mention her birthday.  :'( And I should've looked into auctions via Buyee sooner, but I doubt anyone will sell the Characro tumblrs at this point let alone hers.
On the other hand, I'll be happy to have this one http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x438689698
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!