Username: Password:

Author Topic: Relationships?  (Read 1039 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Relationships?
« on: March 31, 2016, 03:03:14 PM »
Hey, I noticed that most wikis have a relationship section for each character. Maybe we could add one to our character pages? It wouldn't have to be every relationship with every possible character, but here's what I was thinking (using Miki as an example):

==Relationships==
===Ritsuko Akizuki===
(something here)
===Makoto Kikuchi===
(ditto)
(Characters like... Idk, Ryou or Yukiho that don't have huge interactions with this character added later/not at all)
and then near the bottom:
===Tsubasa Ibuki===
(ML characters that have a /significant/ relationship with the main, not just "they said hi once")

Then once 765 is done we could move on to CG and ML.

This would be a significant change so I didn't want to do it without getting feedback...

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: Relationships?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 09:58:35 PM »
Something like this, I presume? (Take that as a sample)

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yuyuko_Saigyouji

Though, I dunno how could this works. I mean, I know it's obvious the idols are friendly to each other (so putting "Friend" for each character sounds... weird).
As for CG and ML, well, that could work.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 02:41:41 AM »
Though, I dunno how could this works. I mean, I know it's obvious the idols are friendly to each other (so putting "Friend" for each character sounds... weird).
There's a difference between being friendly to someone and being their friend, though. Sure, Yukiho probably gets along okay with most of the cast, but the friendship she has with Makoto and her admiration of Takane (though not sure if latter is played up much anymore?) are more notable than, say, Yukiho's and Hibiki's interactions.

...outside of whichever manga had SprouT as a unit, which brings me to this question - since 765 has multiple continuities and spinoffs that don't necessarily cross over, how will these be handled? I think this information in general would be a good thing to include, but not sure how extensive this would get.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:44:45 AM by Virgofall »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 09:25:39 AM »
since 765 has multiple continuities and spinoffs that don't necessarily cross over, how will these be handled?

I can see that makes things a little bit tricky.  Not sure what to do about that.

But, one thing I would like to see is the producer relationship (at least for certain idols where it's more significant).  For example, in the games the Producer plays a tremendous role in Chihaya's character development and story.