puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Colorful Days Concert Trivia (for those that don't know)  (Read 1268 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Colorful Days Concert Trivia (for those that don't know)
« on: March 28, 2016, 09:30:04 PM »
Interesting thing I found with the Colorful Days concert.  Sorry, if this is already well-known or already mentioned.

It seems that the leader winks whenever her image color is called out during the song.  For example, when I had Chihaya as the leader, she winked when everyone said blue.  I knew this couldn't be a coincidence.

So, I tried having Miki as the leader, and she winked when green was called out during the song.

Just something I learned that I never knew about all this time.

EDIT:  The other idols wink when their color is sung, not just the leader.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:05:31 AM by mariokirby »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: Colorful Days Concert Trivia (for those that don't know)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 01:42:52 AM »
Was excited for a min there; I thought this was a private concert I never heard about or 11th anniversary already lol.

Interesting thing I found with the Colorful Days concert.  Sorry, if this is already well-known or already mentioned.

It seems that the leader winks whenever her image color is called out during the song.  For example, when I had Chihaya as the leader, she winked when everyone said blue.  I knew this couldn't be a coincidence.

So, I tried having Miki as the leader, and she winked when green was called out during the song.

Just something I learned that I never knew about all this time.

Haha yeah, I think it's pretty common knowledge(by now at least).  It took me a while to notice it too, I didn't even know they were saying colors at first either, my engrish recognition sucks rofl.  Someone made a neat all-star vid from im@s2 of all the idols in order by image color with the camera close-up on all their faces during that part(so you got to see them wink one by one).  From a long time ago tho, so I can't fricken find it anymore. x. o  I can only find the one for L4U.  Nice little touch lol.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 01:44:49 AM »
I could've sworn all idols (not just the center) winked when their color was sung? Guess it must've changed in ONE FOR ALL. Unless the game's automatic camera angles just happened to be really inconvenient or something =P

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 03:13:39 AM »
I can only find the one for L4U. 

Ah, I see.  That wink has always been there.  Thanks, for letting me know. 

But, yeah.  I can't believe I didn't pick up on it until now even though it's been there for all those years.

I could've sworn all idols (not just the center) winked when their color was sung?

You're right.  All the idols wink at their color, not just the leader.  I added that part to my 1st post.  Thanks, for letting me know.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »
I'm bummed because, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't a lot of the "personal touches" for certain idols for certain songs removed in second vision? Like I could have sworn that Haruka doesn't smile during Kosmos Cosmos anymore and Ritsuko doesn't wink for "watashi no megane suki kirai" in Ippai Ippai anymore. Can anyone confirm?

Here's the first vision thread detailing them.

These are basically my favorite thing EVER and Starlight Stage does them in like one song but I need MORE
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:25:35 PM by Maka »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 08:38:13 PM »
@Maka

I guess the colorful days thing was already mentioned.  I must've missed that.  Thanks, for showing us the topic.

I did some checking on the personal touches in One for All.  I didn't check every song, but just some of the ones you mentioned about.

Like I could have sworn that Haruka doesn't smile during Kosmos Cosmos anymore

Well, it seems like all the idols (including Haruka) have the same facial expression when "haruka" was mentioned during the song.  I guess they were all smiling, nonetheless.

Ritsuko doesn't wink for "watashi no megane suki kirai" in Ippai Ippai anymore.

Actually, all the idols (including Ritsuko) wink at the very end of the song.

I'm not sure if any other idols do it but Chihaya blushes for a split second on "Suki da to kizuita" in Me Ga Au Toki.

All the idols blush during that part of the song.

Though, there's one thing worth mentioning.

During Kiramekiari, there's a part where the idols shout "Guitar solo come on!!".  Miki adds her "nano!!!".